PIAC Addicts

I PIAC today for the first time this month! Negative though, but I was expecting that. How is the whole house closing thing going for you want2beamom? I haven't seen you online lately.

My temps are doing crazy things, super low for me the lowest yet, have no idea why.

I get so bored when the :witch: is in town...no sticks to pee on, no :sex: Is it day 10 yet?!!!!

Kelly...your temps ARE really low! Not sure what would cause that...

I know hey! Maybe the antibiotics I am taking? I just though of that....

True PIAC addict here. I just PIAC... :bfn: not surprised but I peed like an hour ago. 5 DPO, I saw the :bfn: coming a mile away but did it anyway... :huh:

hahaha yeah don't get your spirits down at 5dpo... why are you testing anyway! No time for implantation!

LOL cause I don't trust FF. It's my first month charting my BBT so at first FF tells me I Oed on 6/19 and now it's telling me 6/23. And I'm soo not feeling all that hot right now. So very nauseated. ugh I started feeling pains in my abdomen on 6/20 and I never feel AF like cramps until 1 or 2 days before :witch: is due, so I'm more so leaning towards the 6/19 date I originally had on my chart, who the heck knows.

The tests are IC anyway, they probably wouldn't even pick up on 15 DPO :rofl:

Hey girls!! Well i PIAC today TWICE!!! hahaha....but still an negative opk, but i'm thinking in the next couple days it will be positive!

I haven't been online as much only cause we've been packing, and our suite is starting to look pretty empty..hahah..But thats about it!! 2 more sleeps!!!! yahhh can't wait!!!!

Prittin I would %100 say the 23! I know that sucks cause you're still in the 2ww but that chart is a classic example of O'ing on the 23rd. FF is pretty great at picking that out so trust it more, it took me a while to! I hope you get your BFP!

Yay for moving! I PIAC today to and it was quite a bit darker the yesterdays so hoping to get a pos maybe thurs, it would be great to get one tomorrow but I am not holding my breath.

Well ladies just need to tell someone my good news!!!
My labs came back and my hormone levels are finally normal so i get to start taking my clomid tonight (cd4-cd8) i am sooooo.. Happy after months and months of cancelled treatments due to my stupid hormones and ovarian cyst i am good to pop the pills yah!!!!! Wish me luck ladies

sending baby dust to all you ladies and of course to my self, lol

oh also i get to start peeing on the sticks again on cd 10!!!! Can't wait
psss. What type of opk do all ya perfer is frsp good or clear blue better or what brand is good!!! Thanks

Aww thats awesome 2linesplease! I hope your first round works!

Well ladies just need to tell someone my good news!!!
My labs came back and my hormone levels are finally normal so i get to start taking my clomid tonight (cd4-cd8) i am sooooo.. Happy after months and months of cancelled treatments due to my stupid hormones and ovarian cyst i am good to pop the pills yah!!!!! Wish me luck ladies

sending baby dust to all you ladies and of course to my self, lol

oh also i get to start peeing on the sticks again on cd 10!!!! Can't wait
psss. What type of opk do all ya perfer is frsp good or clear blue better or what brand is good!!! Thanks

Hey hun, that is awesome news!!! Hopefully the clomid doesn't make you too sick!! I like using the IC opks

Have you moved in yet want2beamom? I got my temp rise today, think I O'd on cd17! On time for the first time in 4 months! Whoot 31 day cycle!

hey Kelly!! Yup we are all moved in!! Yahh!!! We are still just trying to un pack everything, and find a home for everything!! hehe..I didn't realize how much stuff we actually had!! I'm so happy that you ovulated!! I'm still waiting for mine, but my temps have been up the last 3 days actually they have been the same temp all 3 days..hahah

hey ladies could do with some advise.

I had a looooooong cycle last month but did eventually ovulate. Good job I buy opks in bulk, but when should I start PIAC-ing? I'm cd10 today, but considering I last ovulated cd100 last time, what do you think?

Hey Chele!! Have you gone and seen your doctor about your long cycles?? About 8 months ago i was only getting my period like 3 times a year and that was it and that was if that too...I went and talked to a gyno and they prescribed me Provera which makes me get my period and then i was taking clomid to help me to ovulate...Since taking the provera for about 3 months, my period is coming on its own now!! And my cycles are pretty regular depending on if i take the clomid or not, if i don't take any meds my cycle is alot shorter and if i take the clomid they are a little longer...

I wish i could tell you when to take your opk, but its kinda hard to say cause they are so long!

But if you haven't talked to a gyno yet, i definetly would!! The provera definetly helped me and now i dont even have to take it

thanks hun,. I was supposed to be referred as already diagnosed with PCOS, but then they changed their mind, something to do with my PCT and I have to have the full bloods done. Just done cd1 blood and got my cd21 and 28 in a couple of weeks. Going to see dr on tuesday to see what happens then, and hoping after my bloods are done they'll do my referral. I was on bcp for 11 years to cover my erratic and long cycles. After coming of bcp I had 5 normal cycles and then my manic long one. I only took an opk on day 99 as I got a pain in my ovary. My feburary cycle was anovulatory.

Hoping i get my referral soon. I want metformin and clomid asap!!!

Will just keep my fingers crossed, and maybe hope this month will be shorter and piac from cd 12? x

After bc, how long were your regualr cycles that you said?? Well i hope you get some answers pretty quick!!

Thanks ! first 5 cycles were 28-34 days so I reckon the bcp might have still been working through my body. I started my period at 14 and went on bcp at 17 because of my cycles which then were 4 - 10 weeks

Ahh ok, ya that seems kinda regular! Well i really hope you'll be prescribed provera and clomid!! It will make you so happy to have regular cycles again!!! I really hope it works out for you!! Well keep in touch hun

If you have enough opks I would start now, it couldn't hurt, might be a bit annoying though trying to remember to PIAC every single day! I almost missed one of my opks this month cause I peed then at 4pm remembered right after a peed that I had to do one, I squeezed out a bit more and did one and it was positive! I normally get 2 positives though so I would have caught it the next day anyway.

I am still doing house things... working on the stairwell now... have you started painting yet want2bamom? I am so sick of it.... but am no where near being done! I have another 36 days before chris' parents arrive so I should be done everything by then.. hopefully with enough time to clean the house thoroughly to get all the dust and sanding stuff out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->