pinching and radiating pain in lower left pelvic region

LotusDust2

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Okay let me get right too it. My menses are usually really screwy. Sometimes I won't have them for 2 months other times I'll get them every 32-37 days every month for about 3 months and then I won't get them it for another 56 days and so forth. Anyway my last menses was Dec 19th of 2014. (It started out pretty weird w/Brown spotting. Sorry if TMI.) It continued regularly for about 5 days. Anywho, I am 27 with a history of 2 ectopic pregnancies. My husband and I are trying to conceive. But, I haven't yet invested in a BBT to chart my Temps so, I'm not really sure if or when I ovulated. Furthermore, I'm in the process of being checked for PCOS. My period at the moment is late according to my average over the last year. (Use an app on my phone that tells me around when to expect my period. It said I was due Feb 9th for AF. Hubby an I tried on Jan 2nd, 4th, 8th and 22nd also Feb 7th.(not to mention how tender, and swollen my breasts were on this day. I was also very "ready to try" this day if you know what i mean.) I've been taking pregnancy tests and you would be amazed at how many evap lines I've been getting. I also went for a HCG draw and I was <2 quant on Feb 6th. Feb 8th and 9th I had really bad menstrual cramps in my back and lower abdomen. I figured AF was sure to find her way however never decided to "lay the red carpet" for her grand appearance. Lol! What I thought for sure was menstrual cramps has since subsided. However, throughout the duration of last month I thought I felt ovulation pains. Then the pain started radiating down my left thigh and *back. The "AF" type cramps are gone but now this annoying pain is getting more noticable. (Almost feel like I have one restless leg, it's so annoying.) I find it gets worse with my anxiety or when I'm stressed about something and also when laying on my left side. It feels like something is pinching me from the inside. My concern obviously is that this could be another ectopic. With my previous pregnancies I never felt AF like cramps. I'm trying to keep hope that maybe I am pregnant and it's still too early to tell and the pain I'm feeling is perhaps a corpus luteum cyst that contains the pregnancy in the early stages. I have not tested since the day of my missed period. I know very well that this could just very well be a cyst and therefore perhaps delaying my menses. Any advise or insight would help. I should be going for a transvaginal ultrasound soon so I should find out soon enough indefinitely if there is a gestational sac in the right place. (Oh and I forgot to mention my only functioning fallopian is my left. I still have both ovary but, only ovulate from my left side due to my first ectopic having ruptured my right tube.) I'm really starting to wonder if the test I took on the day I was supposed to get my friend was actually a positive that just got darker after the time limit because it was just so faint. I mean the control line gets darker so I'm sure the test line would too after the alloted time

I'd just re-test. Pick up an inexpensive home test and give it a shot. If you don't have bulk cheapies, like Wondfos, the .99cent Walmart ones actually work great.

It certainly sounds like O paint o me! Mine gets that way and it gets bad. I have PCOS and I can tell you that it sounds to me like you might have it. My cycles can last anywhere from 35 to 70 days when not on fertility meds. And my ovulation pain is always pretty significant. The pain radiates into my hip and goes to my back as well right before ovulation. I would def suggest picking up some cheapie ovulation tests asap and seeing what results you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->