Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Yay, Hope! I remember we were going to be cycle buddies!! I am so happy for you! I am going to test tomorrow, but I am not optimistic. My temp dropped, but not below the cover line. Will you ladies look at my chart and tell me if you think I have a chance at all?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28804e

Thanks!

Mary

harmonygirl72, you have always still got a chance as long as AF is not showing. Your temps are still above the coverline, which is good. Did you take the last two temps at a different time? That could influence your chart too.

Piperette,
Thanks for keeping tabs on us girls! It looks like there's a lot of us waiting. Ugh! Congrats to our two BFP's and let's hope we get lots more!

Good morning
Ok I've got a new one for you.
Has anyone ever had a rash as a symptom? I've got small patches on the inside of my arms close to my arm pit. Patches on the tops of my legs by my hips and my tummy is very itchy. It's worse just after a shower when my skin is hot.
I've not eaten anything different or changed washing powder etc. I've only pottered around the house this weekend and totally relaxed.
I still don't want to test and see a :BFN: I'm going to wait :coffee: until at least Friday if the :witch: doesn't show. Anyway got to go and get breakfast my tummy is rumbling very loudly and embarrasing me.

Congrats Hope and zipster on your BFP. :happydance:

The :witch: arrived yesterday, now I can get started on this cycle.

:dust: to the rest of you waiting.

I decided not to test today, since my temp dropped a little more, still not below the cover line, though. If AF doesn't show by tomorrow, I may test then.

Ohh good luck ladies!!

Sorry the old bag got you as well DeDe xx :hugs:

Ladies,

I thought I'd do a quick list again to see what we are all up to. Let me know if anything needs adding/changing. :winkwink:

1. Piperette - Still waiting for Ov. :coffee:
2. char63 - Waiting. :coffee:
3. FrenchFry - Any news??
4. harmonygirl72 - Waiting to test on Monday. :coffee:
5. _Hope_ - BFP :happydance:
6. Beanhopes - Waiting. :coffee:
7. DeDe80 - AF :hugs:
8. 41zipster - Cautious BFP :happydance:
9. enicole - Waiting. :coffee:
10. dan-o - AF :hugs:
11. penguin77 - Waiting. :coffee:
12. sausages - Any news?
Late addition: twinklestar8 - Waiting. :coffee:

Ohh I missed this! Good idea!

I see I also missed another BFP in the group, congrats zipster!!!! :bfp::yipee::bfp:

Ohh good luck ladies!!

Sorry the old bag got you as well DeDe xx :hugs:

Well Dan-o, looks like we both are on CD2 again. I hope that this is our cycle for our :bfp:.
How long is your cycle? My last two have been 24 days, but I start Clomid this cycle so it might be longer.

Hi guys, I went for my scan today and it turns out I've got fibroids.
Now have to wait two weeks for gp appointment to go over results

Fibroids are benign growths on the uterus. There r 3 types apparently, it depends how big and where they are as regards to effectng fertility, so not good news

ah hun, I am really sorry to hear that, atleast you have an answer, so they can work on treating them.

Dan-o / Harmonygirl - Sorry AF turned up.... im sure this cycle is your lucky cycle :hugs:

Char63 - Even though it's not good news at least you have an answer and can work on getting it sorted out soon. :hugs:

xxx

Tested this morning and got a BFN :cry:

I'm 11/12dpo (more like 11 i think with peak and :sex: timing) and AF is due tomorrow/thurs. I actually thougt she'd arrived when i popped to town this morning but she hadn't :thumbup: so im srill in for now. I still feel 'wet' now iykwim...TMI sorry :haha:

I have achy/twingy (not cramps though) pelvis today which is very unusual and i have an achy BB too..why one though LOL. I think this could be my sign of AF post BCP me thinks.
Will test once more in the morning if Af hasnt come and then its a waiting game.
Here's a load of :dust::dust::dust: for us all. :hugs:

xxx

harmonygirl, I am sorry AF got you.

twinklestar and penguin, it is still early. Let's hope AF stays away for you.

char, I am sorry to hear your news. Hopefully having diagnosed it now, they will be able to treat it quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->