Piperette's CD1 Buddies

still waiting.................................! No symptoms, just AF cramps still!!
How are you ladies?

I'm out AF arrived like an alarm clock today at 6am!
:cry:

Good luck to all of you left and congratulations to everyone with a :bfp: Happy healthy 9 months to you all.

BFN for me this morning...
I think i'm out and have a feeling AF will arrive real soon as im quite crampy again today.

With Jac i had a faint BFP on a FRER at 11DPO....and today is 12/13DPO and nothing.....so i think that pretty much sais it all.
So i would prefer AF to arrive now if she is coming so i can start next cycle and get that Xmas BFP.:winkwink:

xxxx

Beanhopes- sorry about af arriving.. :hugs: i'm sure this cycle will be the one.

xx

Beanhopes- sorry about af arriving.. :hugs: i'm sure this cycle will be the one.

xx

Thank you so much.
I've just ordered some home fertility tests for my hubby too :)shrug:) as I can't face months of disappointment. Only to then have to go to the docs and go through tests.
At 37yrs old I'm so worried I'm running out of time. I've given up tea, coffee, my favorite glass of Pinot and I'm eating like a professional athlete. The only negative thing left in my life is stress at work!

Hope you get your :bfp: everything crossed for you.

I know what I want for Christmas :baby:
xx

bean hopes, sorry about AF. Even though you didnt conceive this month atleast a positive thing is that you are very regular!!

Im on day 34 today, who knows when AF will appear?! My cycle was 31 days last month, so its being very evil stringing me on this month!!

xx

Thank you so much.
I've just ordered some home fertility tests for my hubby too :)shrug:) as I can't face months of disappointment. Only to then have to go to the docs and go through tests.
At 37yrs old I'm so worried I'm running out of time. I've given up tea, coffee, my favorite glass of Pinot and I'm eating like a professional athlete. The only negative thing left in my life is stress at work!

Hope you get your :bfp: everything crossed for you.

I know what I want for Christmas :baby:
xx

I hope your tests come back ok when you get them hun. I know how you feel about the docs thing though.....both me and OH were convinced one of us had an 'issue' with fertility....and that was only with 6 months of trying and it was making us quite stressed.I think a lot of us get paranoid and think there's something wrong when it doesnt happen straight away. We got our lucky BFP on the 6th month so I hope you get your BFP soon.

I generally think the lifestyle thing is irelevant (IMO) and i think we focus way too much on getting that BFP...but because we want it so much we cant help ourselves.

Because we have a 7 month old i thought i would be chilled about it this time round.....i was soooo wrong....i think i'm more obsessed now than ever :wacko:

Good luck:hugs::hugs:

xx

bean hopes, sorry about AF. Even though you didnt conceive this month atleast a positive thing is that you are very regular!!

Im on day 34 today, who knows when AF will appear?! My cycle was 31 days last month, so its being very evil stringing me on this month!!

She might not appear and that maybe the reason for the long cycle. I'm crossing everything for you..:hugs:

xx

Thanks, you are all so great on here.

It is mental how much it takes over and going from desperately trying not to get pregnant my entire adult life to now wanting nothing more in the world than to hold my own baby. Oh well I guess I'm in this for as long as it takes.

I really do appreciate how lucky I am that I have a regular cycle, also the fact that I ov on cd14. I'm like something from a text book.

I've told my hubby that we just have to :sex: every other day next month. Thankfully he doesn't feel like I'm abusing him just yet :winkwink:

I really hope you get a little one to go with your adorable baby Jac very soon.
:hugs:

Thanks twinklestar8
I'm feeling a little bit better now, it's just so lowering when AF arrives and all your hopes are in tatters. I'm not at all dramatic hey!

Do you know when you ovulated? It wouldn't be quite so frustrating having a long cycle if you knew how many days post ov you were. If you were at least 12dpo it might be worth a test.

Everything crossed for you and hoping you get a :bfp:

:dust: to you all
xx

I cant imagine what it feels like having AF arrive - although I may do shortly!

I dont really have a clue when I ov'd. When I look online at ovulation calculators, because of my screwed up cycle we could have missed it or be right on time - who knows?

I did OPK's on days 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 - no smiley face

and we BD'd on days 18, 19, 21, 22, 23 and 24. (We'd had enough by then, lol - so thought we'd just see what happened). We didnt BD before day 18 as I was waiting for my positive OPK, but when it didnt appear we thought we would just go for it.

Ive convinced my insanely patient husband to "let" me test tomorrow - little does he know I have tested a few times already and got BFN - lol!!!!

I cant imagine what it feels like having AF arrive - although I may do shortly!

I dont really have a clue when I ov'd. When I look online at ovulation calculators, because of my screwed up cycle we could have missed it or be right on time - who knows?

I did OPK's on days 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22 - no smiley face

and we BD'd on days 18, 19, 21, 22, 23 and 24. (We'd had enough by then, lol - so thought we'd just see what happened). We didnt BD before day 18 as I was waiting for my positive OPK, but when it didnt appear we thought we would just go for it.

Ive convinced my insanely patient husband to "let" me test tomorrow - little does he know I have tested a few times already and got BFN - lol!!!!

What a nightmare!! I know our poor husbands, it probably sounded like great fun to start with BD every other day but in reality it can get a bit annoying.

What time of day are you testing? I used CB oving tests and they didn't specify a time to test so I was using FMU but getting a blank circle. Then Piperette told me to try between 12noon-6pm and what do you know I got a smiley face!

Fingers crossed you don't need to worry about it again and you'll get a :bfp: any day now.

I'm going to try temping and charting, opks, evening primrose, and grapefruit juice and BD every other day this month. Bring it on!

i was doing them first thing mainly, i did one in the afternoon, but could have been the wrong day - gd to know for next time though!!

wow - this will be ur month!!

BFN for me and still no AF :wacko:

It means this is a at least a 28 day cycle for me which is unusual as i used to have 25/26 days. My luteal phase used to be 12 days but it seems to be 14 days this month...must be from coming off BCP....who knows.

So she must come by tomorrow at the latest. I just want her to come now so i can start this next cycle....and if she does come tomorrow i would be due next AF approx xmas eve/day....bring it on :haha:

xxx

Beanhopes - Good luck this cycle...it sounds like you're on a mission. I'm sure you'll get the best Xmas pressie ever this year...1 BFP for Beanhopes please Santa :hugs:

xx

I did test this morning, but it was BFN! Guess I just need to wait for AF to get her arse into gear and get here!!

Hi ladies,
Im back on CD2 now and its back with a vengance!!
Gonna try to start taking all this TTC in my stride and not get stressed as its not good for my health at all. Ive had no spotting this month, but the af cramps are much worse and very heavy. Maybe its all the bloody stress.
Now that Ive found out Ive got fibroids, Ive been telling myself its unlikely to happen, just to soften the blow for when I go to dr in 2 weeks to find out to what extent my fibroids are.

We're both in the same scenario then...either one of these...
1-Af is really late.....
OR
2 - We were both late to implant and we'll get a BFP tomorrow......

Please let it be no2 for both of us...here's some :dust::dust::dust:

(can you tell that im convinced that AF is on her way but still have that shred of positivity that the bFP is round the corner...i think im nuts LOL)

xxx

lol I am the same, I am 99% sure I am not preg as I have no symptoms. But then there is a tiny part of me that thinks maybe these pains arent AF pains and it is something else.

Lets hope PMA works for us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->