Piperette's CD1 Buddies

CD25 for me today, no POAS for the monitor for me today or tomorrow, so we will just :sex: on both days.

Any news, beanhopes and enicole?

twinklestar, listen to the OH with regards to the early testing.

penguin, looks like you couldn't resist the POAS temptation. It is still early days though, so keep up the PMA.

Hi Piperette
No news from this side. Still holding out and hoping. I've had a really decreased appetite the last couple of days so that's totally confused me.
The pink cm was still there a little bit this morning and I have quite a lot of discomfort in my right hip!
Fab news about Hope.
My OH said tonight he'd be so happy if we were pregnant but at the same time he's really enjoying the trying. Reckon he'd happily go for months trying!! MEN haha
x

CONGRATULATIONS Hope!!! So exciting, its so lovely to come on here and have good news!!!!

OMG!!! Well done hope!! Massive congratulations to you sweetie! xxx

Yay, the 1st BFP in our wee group. Congrats, hope, that's great news. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, fx for you all xxx

Hi gals,
No real news yet. Only S/S are emotional, dizzy, warm, and creamy/clumpy CM. No AF cramps or sore BB's. Actually broke down and bought 3 FRER today on account of my feeling so dizzy. Going to test on Monday unless my temp drops.
Hang in there girls!!!

Congrats Hope!

I'm out :hissy:

:dust: to everyone else still waiting to test xxx

oh no - dan-o! Sorry to hear that! Maybe you really will have a tinsel tot next month!!

I'm out :hissy:

:dust: to everyone else still waiting to test xxx

:hugs: Just seen on the other thread, so sorry hun but you know what, next month will be your month, i'm sure of it xxxx

I tested last night and got :bfp: I'm in total shock, so much so I have poas 4 times now lol

Huge congrats hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy for you :hugs:

At what DPO did you gte your BFP?

Lets hope you've started a whole load of BFPs.

xxx

Haven't tested today....wasn't planning on it so it was lucky we had a powercut this morning otherwise i might have been tempted. :haha:

Trying to hold out till Tuesday as i think i'll be 11/12dpo by then but i dont think i wont be able to resist in the morning.:blush:
I think AF is on her way though as i'm feeling really crampy today so she might arrive early after coming off BCP..who knows?!

Dan-O - Sorry the witch arrived.....i hope next cycle is your lucky one :hugs:

Piperette - Hoping your:sex:
brings on the BFP real soon :hugs:

xx

Ladies,

I thought I'd do a quick list again to see what we are all up to. Let me know if anything needs adding/changing. :winkwink:

1. Piperette - Still waiting for Ov. :coffee:
2. char63 - Waiting. :coffee:
3. FrenchFry - Any news??
4. harmonygirl72 - AF :hugs:
5. _Hope_ - BFP :happydance:
6. Beanhopes - Waiting. :coffee:
7. DeDe80 - AF :hugs:
8. 41zipster - Cautious BFP :happydance:
9. enicole - Waiting. :coffee:
10. dan-o - AF :hugs:
11. penguin77 - Waiting. :coffee:
12. sausages - Any news?
Late addition: twinklestar8 - Waiting. :coffee:

yes hun a very cautious BFP for me - got results at 12 dpo, however, 12 dpo would be when i was due AF as I only have 12 day LP... got a bit of crampy pains but apart from that feel as sick as a dog - so I'm guessing I am... fingers crossed it sticks.

Those of you who the witch go - I'm sorry - just to let you know we used 'conceive plus' this cycle? just in case you thought about trying it.

:thumbup:

Congrats all f you with BFP's.
As for me still waiting for af which is due tues, but done a test and it's negative, so I'm out

yes hun a very cautious BFP for me - got results at 12 dpo, however, 12 dpo would be when i was due AF as I only have 12 day LP... got a bit of crampy pains but apart from that feel as sick as a dog - so I'm guessing I am... fingers crossed it sticks.

Those of you who the witch go - I'm sorry - just to let you know we used 'conceive plus' this cycle? just in case you thought about trying it.

:thumbup:

Congratulations 41zipster. :happydance::happydance:

Cautious congrats, 41zipster. Hope it sticks.

char, you are not out yet as it could have been because you tested early. You shouldn't really be testing until AF is due. ;) So fingers crossed she stays away.

I tested last night and got :bfp: I'm in total shock, so much so I have poas 4 times now lol

Huge congrats hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy for you :hugs:

At what DPO did you gte your BFP?

Lets hope you've started a whole load of BFPs.

xxx

Thank you, i'm totally shocked, didn't expect it. I don't know when I ov as I didn't use opk or temp. What I can say is that I tested Friday evening and AF was due Monday/Tuesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->