Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Char63, sorry about AF being so heavy!

I hope the doctor has something positive for you to work on or atleast a forward plan!!

Updated list. As before, let me know if anything needs adding/changing. :winkwink:

1. Piperette - Still waiting for Ov. :coffee:
2. char63 - AF :hugs:
3. FrenchFry - Any news??
4. harmonygirl72 - AF :hugs:
5. _Hope_ - BFP :happydance:
6. Beanhopes - AF :hugs:
7. DeDe80 - AF :hugs:
8. 41zipster - Cautious BFP :happydance:
9. enicole - Waiting. :coffee:
10. dan-o - AF :hugs:
11. penguin77 - AF :hugs:
12. sausages - Any news?
Late addition: twinklestar8 - Waiting. :coffee:

Beanhopes, sorry to hear AF has arrived.

char, hope AF has eased for you.

penguin and twinklestar, hang in there and keep up your PMA.

Still waiting!! I dont know what to think really!! This is so mean though, its not the 2ww for me its the unknown wait!!

How are you doing ladies?

Updated list. As before, let me know if anything needs adding/changing. :winkwink:

11. penguin77 - Waiting. :coffee:
12. sausages - Any news?

AF is here and in full swing...she came last night and wasnt unexpected. So today is CD1 for me.

xx

12. sausages - Any news?

AF is here and in full swing...she came last night and wasnt unexpected. So today is CD1 for me.

xx

Sorry Penquin. Fingers crossed you get your BFP before Christmas xx:hugs:

Ladies, as most of you are pretty close in CD's again and I guess I am too as I have not yet ovulated, do you want to you join our little group for a further cycle?

If so, do you want to continue this one or open a new thread? Of course, this one would still be kept going until we know everyone's result. ;)

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Sorry I've not popped in for a couple of days, I've been up to my eyeballs with flu, yuck!!

Hope everyone's well :) No more BFP's? xx

Because of my stupidly long cycle I think I am completely out of sync now!! If I had a 28 day cycle I would be on day 9 now - but no, I am on day 37 with a BFN this morning!!

12. sausages - Any news?

xx

Thanks hun....we might even get that BFP together just before santa comes :hugs:

xxx

Because of my stupidly long cycle I think I am completely out of sync now!! If I had a 28 day cycle I would be on day 9 now - but no, I am on day 37 with a BFN this morning!!

You're still in so maybe that FP is just around the corner....im crossing everything for you :winkwink:

xx

Piperette - Thanks hun :hugs:. I'm happy to continue with this thread or start a new one....i dont think it makes much difference even if we do fall out of sync on CD1 anyway...we can support each other either way..:flower:

Haven't been fussed about getting AF as i was really sick Thursday night. Went to bed feeling off and within an hr was so so hot OH couldnt believe it. Checked my temp at 5.30am before he left for work and it was 38.9'C :wacko:

Went to sleep for a bit and got up at 7am...went for a shower...and the next thing i know ive collaped through the shower door on the floor.....i felt drunk! I put the shower off and manage to crawl to my mobile and back to bed. I was so so worried as i had my 7 month old sleeping. I called OH to come home from work to look after him as i didnt feel capable.
I felt so much better a few hours later though...so the worst of it i had through the night and a few hours into the morning. Now i feel like i have a bit of a cold so im ok.

|Im just so glad it wasnt when i was holding Jac...i would never have forgiven myself.

xxx

penguin (claire) - that sounds awful - poor you! Like you say, lucky it wasnt when you were holding the little one! Its hard to look after them when you are poorly, glad oh could come back and help!

12. sausages - Any news?

xx

Thanks hun....we might even get that BFP together just before santa comes :hugs:

xxx

Yeah that would be brilliant!! I raised a glass of wine to that last night. x:hugs:

Piperette - Thanks hun :hugs:. I'm happy to continue with this thread or start a new one....i dont think it makes much difference even if we do fall out of sync on CD1 anyway...we can support each other either way..:flower:

Haven't been fussed about getting AF as i was really sick Thursday night. Went to bed feeling off and within an hr was so so hot OH couldnt believe it. Checked my temp at 5.30am before he left for work and it was 38.9'C :wacko:

Went to sleep for a bit and got up at 7am...went for a shower...and the next thing i know ive collaped through the shower door on the floor.....i felt drunk! I put the shower off and manage to crawl to my mobile and back to bed. I was so so worried as i had my 7 month old sleeping. I called OH to come home from work to look after him as i didnt feel capable.
I felt so much better a few hours later though...so the worst of it i had through the night and a few hours into the morning. Now i feel like i have a bit of a cold so im ok.

|Im just so glad it wasnt when i was holding Jac...i would never have forgiven myself.

xxx

Oh how frightening! Hope you are feeling loads better now.
Get well soon honey.

Piperette I'm easy if you want to start a new thread. Let me know and I'll follow x

xxx

Oh how frightening! Hope you are feeling loads better now.
Get well soon honey.

I'm feeling better now so i'm going to raise a glass of wine to a Xmas BFP tonight too.....especially as it was OH birthday yesterday and all i did was make him do everything cos i was ill poor thing. Oh...and he ended up with AF as a special b'day pressie instead of the planned BFP LOL.
Hope you're having a good weekend even theough the :witch: is around. :hugs:

xx

xxx

I hope you enjoyed your wine!!

I had lovely wine and chinese takeaway!

Tested this morning and got a very faint positive - going to wait and test on 2nd/3rd Dec to see if its still positive - I only used a cheapy today, so not convinced! But AF still hasnt arrived!!

Going to have a glass of wine tonight to finish my bottle off, as that could then be it for a while!!!

I hope you enjoyed your wine!!

I had lovely wine and chinese takeaway!

Tested this morning and got a very faint positive - going to wait and test on 2nd/3rd Dec to see if its still positive - I only used a cheapy today, so not convinced! But AF still hasnt arrived!!

Going to have a glass of wine tonight to finish my bottle off, as that could then be it for a while!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awww how exciting....about time we had another BFP.

Congrats hun. :hugs:

xxx

OMG the wait till next Ov is sooooo painful......it's even worse than waiting to test :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->