Piperette's CD1 Buddies

OMG the wait till next Ov is sooooo painful......it's even worse than waiting to test :haha:

xxx

I know what you mean. I am waiting for Ov right now. It has been on CD11 for the last two cycles, but I really don't know this cycle since I have been taking Clomid. I think I am going to buy CB OPK's test today, so I can know when I ovulate.

I hope everyone is doing good. Piperette, whatever you decide about the thread is good with me.

I got a BFP today!!

I bought a clear blue digital and it said pregnant 1 -2 weeks!!!

OMG the wait till next Ov is sooooo painful......it's even worse than waiting to test :haha:

xxx

I know what you mean. I am waiting for Ov right now. It has been on CD11 for the last two cycles, but I really don't know this cycle since I have been taking Clomid. I think I am going to buy CB OPK's test today, so I can know when I ovulate.

I hope everyone is doing good. Piperette, whatever you decide about the thread is good with me.

So you only have a few days till you ovulate.:happydance:........i think i might ovulate earlier this month as ive had proper AF since finishing the BCP.....lets hope the cbfm doesnt make me test too late... i shall :sex: early just in case :haha:

xx

I got a BFP today!!

I bought a clear blue digital and it said pregnant 1 -2 weeks!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats hun...have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

xxx

Ps There's nothing better than seeing that 'Pregnant' on a CB digital is there :winkwink:

its so good, I didnt do one of them with my last preg, so was very cool to see it this time!!

Testing again weds - another clear blue, just so I actually believe it!

OMG!!! Congrats!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :yipee:

Moggymay, do you have a BFP too?? :wohoo:

congrats moggymay!!! when you said snap I read that as snap on the congrats, not snap on BFP!!!

How exciting!!!

fab news just not sure where to go next...dont want to leave my ttc thread buddies:nope:

im waiting to test again, just to make sure, I ordered a test online, but its not arrived today, so may have to wait until Thursday/Friday to test. I want to be 100% sure before I move on.

Although I move house on Monday,so wont have internet for quite a while :( how will I cope!!

good luck with the move, no heavy lifting though!:hugs:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have not posted for a while, but have been busy.

Anyway, congrats to twinklestar and moggy on your news. :flower:

Finally some news from me too: CD35 for me and I got my first High on the CBFM today. Yay!

OH and I already BD'ed after midnight last night.

Very excited. It is my 1st High since I started using the CBFM, can't wait for my 1st peak.

Since it is nice and cosy in here, let's stay in this thread. ;)

October/November List
1. Piperette - Still waiting for Ov. --> Moving to list below.
2. char63 - AF --> Moving to list below.

3. FrenchFry - Any news??
4. harmonygirl72 - AF --> Moving to list below.
5. _Hope_ - BFP :happydance:
6. Beanhopes - AF --> Moving to list below.
7. DeDe80 - AF --> Moving to list below.

8. 41zipster - Cautious BFP :happydance:
9. enicole - Waiting. --> Moving to list below.
10. dan-o - AF --> Moving to list below.
11. penguin77 - AF --> Moving to list below.
12. sausages - Any news? --> Moving to list below.

Late addition: twinklestar8 - BFP :happydance:

November/December List
1. Piperette - Waiting for Ov.
2. char63
3. FrenchFry - Any news??
4. harmonygirl72
5. Beanhopes
6. DeDe80
7. enicole
8. dan-o
9. penguin77
10. sausages - Any news?

Hi ladies,

Finally some news from me too: CD35 for me and I got my first High on the CBFM today. Yay!

OH and I already BD'ed after midnight last night.

Very excited. It is my 1st High since I started using the CBFM, can't wait for my 1st peak.

So glad you got your high fertility on the monitor :happydance:...im sure that peak is just around the corner so keep :sex: until you cant do no more :haha:

CD6 for me tomorrow and im wondering when my monitor will want me to test....i started with high fertility on cd8 last time so it might even ask tomorrow..will see :coffee:

xx

Cd6 for me today, moniter asked me for a stick but I had no time t do it, so will be doing it to tomorrow morning.

Congrats twinkle and moggy x

Hi everyone
Congratulations on the BFP's. Brilliant news.
Hope you are all well and Piperette congratulations on finally getting a positive on your oving. :hugs:
I'm confused this month. I'm on cd7 and for the last two days I've had ewcm but I'm not due to start testing with my cb oving tests until cd11! This is the first month I'm temping and it's hard work. I shove that thermometer in my mouth as soon as my alarm goes off at 6am but really don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. It is going down and down every day is that right?
I took a cb oving test to do at work today and my monitor was faulty so that was a waste of time.
Arggh just concerned incase I miss my moment. My hubby is away at the moment and I was hoping my timing would be ok for BDing Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun!
Oh well nothing I can do right now.:nope:
I've had the worst headache all day too which I can get when my hormones start up. :growlmad:
I'll update after I've been able to test tomorrow.
xx

Beanhopes, you should sign up for fertility friend. It has really help me with the temps and cm questions. I do the same thing as you, when my alarm clock goes off, I put the thermometer in my mouth as well. But definitely go to the fertility friend website and check it out.

Well Ladies, I have decided to banned myself from the boards for at least two days. I have some work I need to catch up on and I haven't been able to do it as I am reading through a hundred posts an hour. I will be back again to check in on Friday. Hopefully by then I would have caught up on my work.

Piperette, I'm so glad you got your High. Now get to :sex:.

Ladies remember: PMA PMA PMA

Hi everyone
Congratulations on the BFP's. Brilliant news.
Hope you are all well and Piperette congratulations on finally getting a positive on your oving. :hugs:
I'm confused this month. I'm on cd7 and for the last two days I've had ewcm but I'm not due to start testing with my cb oving tests until cd11! This is the first month I'm temping and it's hard work. I shove that thermometer in my mouth as soon as my alarm goes off at 6am but really don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. It is going down and down every day is that right?
I took a cb oving test to do at work today and my monitor was faulty so that was a waste of time.
Arggh just concerned incase I miss my moment. My hubby is away at the moment and I was hoping my timing would be ok for BDing Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun!
Oh well nothing I can do right now.:nope:
I've had the worst headache all day too which I can get when my hormones start up. :growlmad:
I'll update after I've been able to test tomorrow.
xx

Hi...:flower:
Never done temps so i cant help you sorry.
Just :sex: as much as you can when hubby is home.....if nothing else you'll have a good time till that peak turns up :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->