Piperette's CD1 Buddies

CD6 for me today and my monitor didnt want me to test today....i think it will have to ask tomorrow or Friday as i had my highs start at cd8 last cycle.

I just want to POAS now to curb my addiction...:haha:

xxx

I couldn't help myself and POAS this afternoon and of course it was negative. On Fertility Friend it is giving me a Green Light for fertile so I've been :sex: whenever I can anyway. Just covering all possibilities and having fun in the process! :blush:

Hope everyone has lots of PMA for the December version of this thread.

My temp had dropped considerably this morning does that mean I'm heading for ovulation? Based on last month I think I'm due to ov on Sun/Mon but I guess you never can tell. This is my first month temping so sorry if I sound a bit stupid.

:dust: to everyone. xx

Wow it's quiet in here past few days :sleep:

beanhopes - Cant help with the temping but i know a lot of 'fun' can generally help in getting that BFP...so keep going :haha:

Monitor asked me to test today at CD7...no suprise that im low fertility. Had a high at cd8 last month but i doubt i'll get a high tomorrow even though i think i'll Ov earler as i should be back to my regular 26 day cycle...will see. At least i can curb my POAS addiction for now anyway :blush:

Here's a load of :dust::dust::dust: for us all so we can get that xmas bfp.

xxx

beanhopes - Cant help with the temping but i know a lot of 'fun' can generally help in getting that BFP...so keep going :haha:

Monitor asked me to test today at CD7...no suprise that im low fertility. Had a high at cd8 last month but i doubt i'll get a high tomorrow even though i think i'll Ov earler as i should be back to my regular 26 day cycle...will see. At least i can curb my POAS addiction for now anyway :blush:

xxx

I know where did everyone go?? Busy bding haha. xx
I've got a really good amount of ewcm today so I reckon ovualtion is defiantely on it's way. Woohoo and hubby is back so busy busy busy :happydance:

I use Persona and it normally shows up ovualtion too so with temping, ovpks and persona I'll hopefully get a result.

Hey we might be oving at the same time and then our 2ww will fly by on the run up to Christmas.

:dust: back at you.
xx

:sex::sex:

xxx

I know where did everyone go?? Busy bding haha. xx
I've got a really good amount of ewcm today so I reckon ovualtion is defiantely on it's way. Woohoo and hubby is back so busy busy busy :happydance:

I use Persona and it normally shows up ovualtion too so with temping, ovpks and persona I'll hopefully get a result.

Hey we might be oving at the same time and then our 2ww will fly by on the run up to Christmas.

:dust: back at you.
xx

They must be at it like rabbits :haha::haha:

I dont have any ewcm yet but we'll still be close enough with Ov day to go through the 2ww together anyway :hugs:

Good luck with the :sex: make sure you catch that eggy.
I will also be having :sex: on order this weekend too....dont think we'll get there before then as OH is on 2-10pm shift this week....will still try though :winkwink:

xx

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope we both get this magical xmas BFP with our tools LOL

If i dont catch this month i'll be sooo disapointed even though its only 2nd cycle. I think it's because i conceived 1st cycle with the monitor with Jac (6th in total though) so i expect it iykwim....lets hope santa has had our letters.:thumbup:

xx

Sorry I've not been on much, I've been rough with this flu :sick:
I even forgot my CBFM, EPO & vits this cycle :dohh:

I dug out a few cheapy OPK on CD10 (POAS addict you see :rofl:)
They were positive CD11 (yesterday) so I think I will ov soon :)

Good luck to you ladies coming up fertile.. get busy & let's hope this is bumper xmas BFP month!!! :D xx

Sorry I've not been on much, I've been rough with this flu :sick:
I even forgot my CBFM, EPO & vits this cycle :dohh:

I dug out a few cheapy OPK on CD10 (POAS addict you see :rofl:)
They were positive CD11 (yesterday) so I think I will ov soon :)

Good luck to you ladies coming up fertile.. get busy & let's hope this is bumper xmas BFP month!!! :D xx

Go catch that eggy Dan-O....good luck :hugs:

xx

Hey girls, please don't forget about me.

I am on CD37 and had my 3rd High today. I wouldn't mind ov to happen any day from tomorrow, but I might have to wait a little longer until next week.

We have been BD'ing every High day so far.

Beanhopes, do you have a link to your chart?

penguin, good luck you get some Highs soon.

dan-o, sorry to hear about you suffering from the flu. Hope you feel better soon.

I am on CD37 and had my 3rd High today. I wouldn't mind ov to happen any day from tomorrow, but I might have to wait a little longer until next week.

dan-o, sorry to hear about you suffering from the flu. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry piperette...i didnt mean to miss you out..please forgive me:flower:

xx

CD8 for me and i got my high today....didnt really expect it till at least tomorrow so it's caught me off guard LOL

Will probably start BDing tomorrow though as i'm not likely to Ov till Tues/wed at the earliest anyway (and he's working till at least 10pm tonight) ...and i dont want to pressure OH either cos i know it'll put him off if i keep on harping on.....already hinted a few times that this weekend/early next week is 'the time' so he knows we need to :sex:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. Taking two days away from the boards has allowed me to catch up on some work. Well, I haven't got a positive on an OPK yet, but we are still enjoying :sex: while we wait.

Penguin and Piperette get busy :sex:.

Dan-o, I hope that you have recovered from the flu. I am glad to see that you got your positive on your OPK. Don't run off and leave me as we are on the same CD. :laugh2:

Beanhopes, the ewcm is a good sign, so try and :sex: as much as possible.

I hope I didn't miss anyone. I feel this is our month.

Now let's get us a Christmas :bfp:.

Penquin that photo is sooooo cute. Properly getting me in the Christmas spirit and I definately needed a bit of that.

I got another negative on my opks today so with the ewcm I will just keep bding to make sure I don't miss anything. I'll try and get a link to my fertility friend sorted in a bit so you can see.

Hope everyone is ok and full of PMA.

Sending you all :dust:

Sorry piperette...i didnt mean to miss you out..please forgive me:flower:

xx

Already forgiven you, hun. :winkwink:

Good evening ladies,

CD38 and another High for me.

Hope everyone is doing okay and having a fabulous weekend.

CD9 for me and another high on the monitor today. Didn't get to BDing last night as OH wasnt home till 10.30 last night and he wanted to be up for 5.30 again this morning.....
Either way i will be :sex: tonight even if i have to tie him to the bed :blush:

xxx

Good evening ladies,

CD38 and another High for me.

Hope everyone is doing okay and having a fabulous weekend.

Good luck pip, hope ov is on the way for you now! xxx

I think I've ovulated, but I'm not sure as I haven't temped this cycle due to having the flu & a temperature!
We did bd one day in my fertile window, just for the hell of it, so I still have a chance this month I guess? :)

Oh well always next month for my BFP anyway... but that would give me a due in septmeber baby again, which would be pretty freaky after last years fiasco!!! :wacko:

CD9 for me and another high on the monitor today. Didn't get to BDing last night as OH wasnt home till 10.30 last night and he wanted to be up for 5.30 again this morning.....
Either way i will be :sex: tonight even if i have to tie him to the bed :blush:

xxx

PMSL penguin, good luck, hope you don't have to resort to restraints ;) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back