• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

I think I've ovulated, but I'm not sure as I haven't temped this cycle due to having the flu & a temperature!
We did bd one day in my fertile window, just for the hell of it, so I still have a chance this month I guess? :)

Oh well always next month for my BFP anyway... but that would give me a due in septmeber baby again, which would be pretty freaky after last years fiasco!!! :wacko:

Hey hun......you're definitely still in :thumbup:
Remember it only takes one :spermy: to get the job done :winkwink:

xx

Penquin that photo is sooooo cute. Properly getting me in the Christmas spirit and I definately needed a bit of that.

Glad to make your day :hugs:

The santa suit is for xmas day but i dressed him in it last week to take some pics for xmas cards.....he was sooooo cute in it....and i think he actually liked wearing it too :haha:
Cant wait for xmas day now....

xxx

Hello Everyone and hope you are all having a good weekend.
Today i've been for an amazing lunch with my friend who is 6mths pregnant and looks beautiful.
My hubby has gone to Newcastle to watch the big fight so we made sure we BD this morning. He's just text me to confirm we need to BD tomorrow. Something tells me he's having fun ttc. :thumbup:
Another negative on my ov test today so I'm hoping I get a positive tomorrow/monday.
This month I don't have any oving symptoms apart from ewcm but that could be down to the amount of Grapefruit juice I've been drinking.
Oh well time will tell.
:dust: to you all
xxx

Hello
I got a positive on my cb oving test today. I am so over the moon to see that little smiley face. :happydance:
How's everyone else doing??
:dust:

:sex:
Hello
I got a positive on my cb oving test today. I am so over the moon to see that little smiley face. :happydance:
How's everyone else doing??
:dust:

Glad hubby is enjoying himself....it makes it so much easier when they're willing :haha:

:happydance::happydance: for the smiley face......now its time for serious :sex: .....go catch that eggie girl

:hugs:
xx

Hope your all having a great weekend..:flower:

CD10 for me and another high today.
Didnt BD last night as planned as me and hubby had a minor argument. (typical male after a few pints :wacko:) ....its ok as he's made up for it this morning and this afternoon with BDing :haha:

So :sex: is in full swing....lets hope that peak arrives soon.

xxx

CD11 today...another High for me...
I hope and should get a peak tomorrow or Wednesday.

Don't know if we'll get some BDing tonight as OH is off to watch Paul Weller and needs to be up at 5.30am tomorrow morning (and all week) for work. I might try and tease him before he leaves for work in the morning and hopefully i'll POAS and see a peak LOL

xx

Piperette - Hope you've had your peak on the monitor :hugs:

xx

Good luck beanhoopes! :spermy:

Shouldn't be too long for you now either penguin :D

As for me, I don't think I ov'd, my temp was too low this morning.
I'll take another tomorrow, but I can see this being like my August cycle! xx

I really do hope you Ov'd when you thought and that the temp drop was a blip :hugs:

xx

Good afternoon,

CD41 and another High for me today. Due to the fact that it is my first month using the CBFM I am getting lots of Highs. If I ovulate on CD46 like last cycle, it would be Saturday. I already pre-warned OH that there will be lots of :sex: this week.

Good luck on getting your Peak soon, we might even be 2ww buddies.

dan-o, hopefully today's temp was a messed up one.

Beanhopes, yay on getting your positive OPK.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. CD16 for me and I still do not have a smiley face on my OPK. This is real frustrating as I OV so early last cycle. Hopefully, I will see one today.

Dan-o, wait until you have taken your temp 3 days in a row and see what it looks like. One temp won't change the big picture.

Piperette and Penguin, it great to see that you guys are getting your highs. I hope that they become peaks real soon. (I need one of those monitors, but money is tight right now.)

Beanhopes, glad to hear you got a positive on you OPK.

You ladies have a lot of :sex: to do. I only have two sticks left and hoping that I see a smiley face before they run out.

Good Luck to everyone this Cycle. :dust: to all.

DeDe80, sorry to hear you have not ov'ed when expected. Fingers crossed it will happen for you soon before your sticks run out.

Have you had a look on Ebay for the CBFM? That's where I got mine from for less than half the price of what they are in Boots for example. They can be reset, so you can start from scratch and not with someone else's cycle data. ;)

Thanks Dan-o. Good luck to you too.
Is there a problem if your temp drops? My temp was 97.45 and then dropped to 96.16 this morning but I've had a positive on my cb ov test and persona this morning.
I thought your temp did go down around oving and then goes up as progesterone builds in your body on the run up to AF or BFP?? This is my first month temping so I apologise if I'm being a bit dim.
Hope you get your oving + soon honey.
x

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. CD16 for me and I still do not have a smiley face on my OPK. This is real frustrating as I OV so early last cycle. Hopefully, I will see one today.

Dan-o, wait until you have taken your temp 3 days in a row and see what it looks like. One temp won't change the big picture.

Piperette and Penguin, it great to see that you guys are getting your highs. I hope that they become peaks real soon. (I need one of those monitors, but money is tight right now.)

Beanhopes, glad to hear you got a positive on you OPK.

You ladies have a lot of :sex: to do. I only have two sticks left and hoping that I see a smiley face before they run out.

Good Luck to everyone this Cycle. :dust: to all.

Hope you get to see that smiley face soon :hugs:

xx

CD12 today....and guess what....another HIGH :shrug:

Not sure if this test is legitimate though.....i ended up going to concert to watch Paul Weller last night so had a few drinks :blush:
Was late home so my hold before POAS was only approx 4 hours and id had 4 pints of lager so was diluted i think.....when i checked the test stick i barely see any lines at all...never seen that before....so i dont know if the monitor gave me a HIgh anyway.....who knows.....
i might ask in the CBFM thread to see if i get some sense from it.

Otherwise will see what turns up tomorrow morning...

Here's a load of xmas :dust::dust::dust: for us all

xx

Claire - CBFM only give an automatic reading AFTER the first peak, before it the result is based on your stick. Best you get strumping girlie! x

Claire - CBFM only give an automatic reading AFTER the first peak, before it the result is based on your stick. Best you get strumping girlie! x

Luckily we had some 'strumping' before he left for work this morning :haha:

Thanks for info moggy:hugs:

xx

Any time :hugs: havent left ttc yet! Team CBWonders is the best!

Any time :hugs: havent left ttc yet! Team CBWonders is the best!

I was wondering why you were still in TTC:wacko:

Some of the comments made me laugh so much....think i will be joining in if i can...dont b;lame you for staying

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back