• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

CD42 and you guessed it: another High. I am not complaining though, just getting on with the BD'ing.

How is everyone else doing today?

Let me know if anything needs updating, ladies:

November/December List
1. Piperette
2. char63
3. FrenchFry - Any news??
4. harmonygirl72
5. Beanhopes - Testing 26th December
6. DeDe80
7. enicole
8. dan-o
9. penguin77 - Testing 20th December
10. sausages - TTC currently on hold

Hi Piperette
I had another positive on my Persona today and my temp was back up this morning when I took it. I believe after charting for another 3 days I'll know when I ovulated when I get cross hairs (?). I have no idea what i've just said but I know what I'm supposed to do.
Busy :sex: as much as poss.
Hope you get lucky with your highs :happydance:

:dust: and PMA for all of us. xx

Oh if you need dates I will be testing 26th December if AF doesn't arrive. I'll be away with my DH and two doglets in the Lake District for Christmas and I can't think of a more perfect place to get a BFP. Just going to have to try and not be too miserable if its a BFN.

CD42 and you guessed it: another High. I am not complaining though, just getting on with the BD'ing.

How is everyone else doing today?

I'm crossing everything so that we both can see that 'peak' tomorrow. :hugs:

xx

Hi Piperette
Oh if you need dates I will be testing 26th December if AF doesn't arrive. I'll be away with my DH and two doglets in the Lake District for Christmas and I can't think of a more perfect place to get a BFP. Just going to have to try and not be too miserable if its a BFN.

You're really good and waiting that long to test....your a stronger woman than me :haha:

I'll probably test around the 20th.

Don't get me wrong I would love that xmas BFP and do anything to have it ...its' having the damn AF over xmas rather than the BFN is whats bugging me at the moment :dohh:

So here's some more :dust::dust: to make sure we all get that BFP.

xxx

Hi Piperette

You're really good and waiting that long to test....your a stronger woman than me :haha:

I'll probably test around the 20th.

Don't get me wrong I would love that xmas BFP and do anything to have it ...its' having the damn AF over xmas rather than the BFN is whats bugging me at the moment :dohh:

So here's some more :dust::dust: to make sure we all get that BFP.

xxx

Funny I am determined not to symptom spot this month as I had convinced myself and my DH that I was pregnant last month only to get disappointed.

There has to be something about testing early to find out so that I can get the disappointment out of the way in time for our little hols. I know AF over Christmas is rubbish. I will be downing a few Mulled Wines if it's a BFN!!

Beanhopes, you are looking for 3 consecutive raised temps as this is what usually follows ov. So if your temps stay up, FF will assume you have ovulated and put your crosshairs in.

Crosshair:
"The crosshairs may be one of two different colors: When it is red it indicates an ovulation detected automatically based on your data or set by one of our guides. When it is blue, it indicates a manual override by the user.
A dashed crosshair means that your fertility signs are somehow in conflict. Look below the chart in the ovulation detector section for details. The horizontal line is called the coverline. The vertical line marks the day of ovulation."

penguin, a peak for both of us tomorrow would be great. :) Fingers crossed.

Hi Ladies,

I'm still waiting on my smiley face. I have been reading and read that sometimes clomid can interfere with the OPK. I will wait until FF says I have ovulated and then test two weeks from that and hope AF doesn't arrive. I think that I may have ovulated on Monday. I had some real sharp pains on both sides yesterday and the line on my OPK is getting lighter rather than darker. My temperature has spiked this morning, but I have to wait for at least two more days to make sure it stays elevated.

Penguin, I don't think that I could wait to test either. I have 4 test on stand-by right now, waiting to be used.

Hope everyone is doing good.

DeDe, just give us a shout when you know you have ov'ed for sure and I will put the date next to your name. ;)

Hi, all,

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Thanks for letting me know how to find you again, Piperette! I was on Clomid this cycle and had an IUI yesterday. Fingers crossed that it took!!!

Mary

Hi, all,

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Thanks for letting me know how to find you again, Piperette! I was on Clomid this cycle and had an IUI yesterday. Fingers crossed that it took!!!

Mary

I'm crossing everything for you Mary...hear's a load of :dust::dust: for you :hugs:

xxx

CD13 ..another high.....but the test stick looks odd AGAIN :shrug:

I cant see any lines on the test sticks - like there's no dye at all WTF.....who knows whats going on....im tempted to buy cheap OPKs in town today to see if i can make any sense of this.

xx

OPK's were far too expensive considering i already have the monitor test sticks....so being a POAS addict.....:blush:
i POAS (CBFM ones) again to see what i would get with a 3-4hr hold. :haha:

There we're lines even though they were not mega dark but that shouldnt make a difference :happydance: so i think i might be ready to Ov as the LH line was slightly darker than the estrogen line (this i know from scrutinising past tests and progression pics online LOL).
So i should either see a peak tomorrow morning OR the monitor missed my surge because of dodgy test sticks yesterday and today.
Oh..and for the first time ever i have tender BBs round Ov...so Ov must happen soon...i hope...:wacko:

Hope all you ladies are ok :flower:

xx

Hi, all,

Mary

Mary, I'm glad to see you back with us. :)

Fingers crossed for you.

Penguin, so you think you have ovulated today?

As for me, another High and some more :sex:.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Confessing to a very stressful day at work, meetings in London. Ended the day with a curry and a couple of glasses of wine!!

Hope everyone is ok, busy :sex: and making d'babies. haha xx

Morning
Fertility Friend has told me my ovulation day was Monday so I am now 3dpo. Fingers crossed I've done enough to catch the little egg.
:dust:
x

Penguin, so you think you have ovulated today?

Hi Piperette :flower:

No i just thought the monitor may have missed my surge as the pee stick i did yesterday afternoon showed an LH surge......But it also showed on this mornings and wait for it ...........i had a Peak :happydance::happydance:
So we :sex: before he left for work very early this morning :blush:

I actually think i'm ovulating today as ive had serious amount of ewcm last night and before we BD'd this morning...and ive had some twinges/pinching on the right side of my uterus this morning too. Ive only really noticed that once before and that was when we conceived Jac...so i hope its a good sign.

I hope you see your peak soon too...maybe today so we'll be on the same CD. ...i'm crossing everythign for you :hugs:

xx

Confessing to a very stressful day at work, meetings in London. Ended the day with a curry and a couple of glasses of wine!!

Hope everyone is ok, busy :sex: and making d'babies. haha xx

Nothing better is there than a curry and a glass (or 2 LOL) of wine :blush:

Oh..and Yes is the answer to the second statement :haha:

xxx

Morning
Fertility Friend has told me my ovulation day was Monday so I am now 3dpo. Fingers crossed I've done enough to catch the little egg.
:dust:
x

Im sure you have hun...and you'll be the one to start all the xmas :bfp:'s for us as you're already into the 2ww. :hugs:

Here's some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Im here all alone...:cry: so i'm going to update myself.....1DPO and in the 2ww....it's going to be a long one i think.......

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->