• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Just dropping in to say hi & scatter lots of babydust :dust: for you xxx

As for me, well I have no idea where I am in my cycle, but I have deffo ov'd at some point as my boobs are sore! I guess I'll know what day I ov'd when AF arrives, lol! :)

Im here all alone...:cry: so i'm going to update myself.....1DPO and in the 2ww....it's going to be a long one i think.......

xxx

Oh no what's up? :hugs:
We're in the 2ww :happydance: although I'm not feeling very confident. I did have uncomfortable cramps and very painful stictch in my left side yesterday for no reason.
:dohh: I promised not to symptom spot. haha.
Hope you feel better soon. x

Im here all alone...:cry: so i'm going to update myself.....1DPO and in the 2ww....it's going to be a long one i think.......

xxx

Oh no what's up? :hugs:
We're in the 2ww :happydance: although I'm not feeling very confident. I did have uncomfortable cramps and very painful stictch in my left side yesterday for no reason.
:dohh: I promised not to symptom spot. haha.
Hope you feel better soon. x

Nothing...i just felt all alone on this thread...i felt unloved and abandoned :haha:

I feel the same.....i might have felt better if we'd have had a chance to BD again last night or this morning as 'insurance' iykwim but OH was tired and i dont blame him as he's on early shift this week.....so i hope we've BDed enough pre monitor 'peak'.
I think i always feel like this though....i always have the hope for the BFP but never get worked up so i dont feel that disappointed if a BFN or AF turns up. I suppose it's a self preservation thing. :shrug:

I hope we get that sticky xmas BFP ...it woul;d be great to be bump buddies :hugs:

xxx

2dpo today...:coffee:

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

xxx

Morning lovely ladies

I've entered my temp into Fertility Friend this morning and it's given me 35pts on the pregnancy symptom line!! How exciting, I think it's because my temp is still above the cover line. I haven't entered any other symptoms because this month I really don't seem to have anything going on yet.

I woke up feeling like I've had a bottle of wine last night which is frustrating because I didn't have anything!!

It is just me or is everything on tv about pregnancy and babies :haha:. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'd better start some Christmas shopping :dohh:

:dust:

Morning lovely ladies

I've entered my temp into Fertility Friend this morning and it's given me 35pts on the pregnancy symptom line!! How exciting, I think it's because my temp is still above the cover line. I haven't entered any other symptoms because this month I really don't seem to have anything going on yet.

I woke up feeling like I've had a bottle of wine last night which is frustrating because I didn't have anything!!

It is just me or is everything on tv about pregnancy and babies :haha:. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'd better start some Christmas shopping :dohh:

I have no idea what your points mean but it sounds great anyway :haha:

It's true about everything on TV and around you being about pregnancy when TTC....i think we just notice it more

Oh..and i'm one up too....finished my xmas shopping and all wrapped :happydance:

Have a good weekend and make sure you have a glass (or 2) of wine tonight so at leats you have a reason to feel like crap in the morning :haha:

xx :hugs:

xxx

Morning lovely ladies

I have no idea what your points mean but it sounds great anyway :haha:

It's true about everything on TV and around you being about pregnancy when TTC....i think we just notice it more

Oh..and i'm one up too....finished my xmas shopping and all wrapped :happydance:

Have a good weekend and make sure you have a glass (or 2) of wine tonight so at leats you have a reason to feel like crap in the morning :haha:

xx :hugs:

xxx

Haha surprise 60th birthday party for my mum tonight so it might be time for a glass of bubbly.
I've covered myself in faketan and I'm off to the hairdressers in 5mins so I can least feel a bit more alive and awake than I really do.
To be honest I probably look more like I've been tangoed :haha:
Shouldn't have to go out when X factor is on!!
xx

4dpo and this 2ww feels like eternity......................................................................................................................... :sleep:

Hope you all had a great weekend....can't believe there's only a week and a half till santa comes.....i'm hoping he's going let me have my xmas pressie a little bit early this weekend :winkwink:

Beanhopes - how did your party go?

xx

Hi Ladies,

I took a break this weekend from the bnb, as I was busy Christmas shopping. FF finally said I ovulated on Sunday 6th. So, I should be 8 days pass OV now. I go to the doc today to get a progesterone test. I guess I'll see what the test says before I decide when or if I'll be testing.

I hope that everyone is doing well. I know that it's tough to wait to test. What have you guys been doing to keep your mind off of poas? I have been trying not to symptom spot, but this weekend I was really tired and felt nausea. It probably was due to that fact that I was running around all weekend.

:dust: to all and good luck on testing.

Hi Ladies,

I took a break this weekend from the bnb, as I was busy Christmas shopping. FF finally said I ovulated on Sunday 6th. So, I should be 8 days pass OV now. I go to the doc today to get a progesterone test. I guess I'll see what the test says before I decide when or if I'll be testing.

I hope that everyone is doing well. I know that it's tough to wait to test. What have you guys been doing to keep your mind off of poas? I have been trying not to symptom spot, but this weekend I was really tired and felt nausea. It probably was due to that fact that I was running around all weekend.

:dust: to all and good luck on testing.

8dpo..not long till you can POAS :haha:

Hope you get the result you want with your progestorone test :hugs:

xx

PS...nothing can take my mind off POAS :blush:

Forgot to mention that i've had 2 nights of vivid very strange dreams :wacko: I know this isnt a symptom but i thought i'd mention it as i rarely (and i mean rarely) remember dreams so it's very weird....it's probably anxiety in wanting to POAS and really wanting that BFP to show up :shrug:

Ive also got an abundance of CM today too.

Did i mention i wasn't going to symptom spot this cycle :haha:

(i actually didnt really symptom spot last cycle as i think we 'look' for them........but this cycle i seem to be obsessed and it's only 4 dpo so how could they be symptoms.....heeeeeeeeeelp!!!)

xxx

Penguin, I know that it's hard not to symptom spot. I just try and tell myself that it means something else. I also had alot of creamy cm the last couple of days, but I just say that I get it every month.

I had a really strange vivid dream on Friday night. Have you check out the two symptom spotting threads? I like to just stop in and read to see what symptom everybody is experiencing.

I know what you mean...deep down i know i'm just looking for those +ve symptoms as I really want to believe i'll get that BFP this month. But i also know that every cycle can be different so they realisticaly (sp?) mean nothing:shrug:

Ive never looked in the symptom thread...i shall be popping over to have a look every now and again me thinks...

:hugs:

xxx

Good morning

How is everyone doing?? Penguin you've been bitten by the Symptom Spotting Beastie, it just takes over during the 2ww! :hugs:

I've got the most horrid headache and I've started sneezing this morning so I think i'm about to get a cold. Hopefully that means I can get rid of it before Christmas. Also had a flat tyre when I left the house this morning and all I could do was :cry:

I'm up to 57pts on the early pregnancy signs on Fertility Friend but I really don't want to get my hopes up. Promised I wouldn't this month.

Must try to concentrate on work and getting ready for Christmas. A BFP would be just the best Christmas present ever. :happydance:

When does the POAS obsession start for everyone??

Sending you all :dust:

Good morning

How is everyone doing?? Penguin you've been bitten by the Symptom Spotting Beastie, it just takes over during the 2ww! :hugs:

I've got the most horrid headache and I've started sneezing this morning so I think i'm about to get a cold. Hopefully that means I can get rid of it before Christmas. Also had a flat tyre when I left the house this morning and all I could do was :cry:

I'm up to 57pts on the early pregnancy signs on Fertility Friend but I really don't want to get my hopes up. Promised I wouldn't this month.

Must try to concentrate on work and getting ready for Christmas. A BFP would be just the best Christmas present ever. :happydance:

The symptom spotting beastie has indeed taken over my life...even though i know better :haha:

Gutted about the flat tyre...hope you got it sorted :hugs:

POAS i think will start on Sunday at 10dpo for me i think...i probably would have tested sooner but me and hubby are off for a meal saturday night and i fancy a couple of drinks (only 2-3)...so i dont want to see a BFN/BFP before then as (a) i cant drink at all or (b) i will be gutted at a BFN even though it'll only be 9DPO...and if that was the case I'd POAS all the time.........

You probably think i'm horrible for chancing a few drinks but hey if i was lucky enough (which i doubt :shrug:) a couple of drinks wouldnt do any harm at such an early stage.

xx

Good morning

The symptom spotting beastie has indeed taken over my life...even though i know better :haha:

Gutted about the flat tyre...hope you got it sorted :hugs:

POAS i think will start on Sunday at 10dpo for me i think...i probably would have tested sooner but me and hubby are off for a meal saturday night and i fancy a couple of drinks (only 2-3)...so i dont want to see a BFN/BFP before then as (a) i cant drink at all or (b) i will be gutted at a BFN even though it'll only be 9DPO...and if that was the case I'd POAS all the time.........

You probably think i'm horrible for chancing a few drinks but hey if i was lucky enough (which i doubt :shrug:) a couple of drinks wouldnt do any harm at such an early stage.

xx

Oh no I don't think its too bad to have a couple of cheeky drinks, it is better to relax about things. I know I get myself in a right old stressed state just ttc and I'm sure the odd glass of wine and relaxing has to be more healthy!

Also when I think about all those people who have very drunken one night stands and they go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. Then what will be will be.

Headache still there and I am eating loads today, wondering if it's because it's so cold or for a very exciting reason. I normally have such a small appetite so it's freaking me out a bit. :haha:

Off to find the Cadbury Heros.

Have a lovely meal this weekend and hopefully you will have something to celebrate next week :happydance:xx

I'm out.. :witch: got me in the night!

Good luck to everyone else waiting to test, we must be due a few more BFP very soon :) xxx

6dpo for me and not THAT long to go till i test LOL.

I actually havent been thinking of testing in the last 24hrs to be honest as i've had so much fuss with our real xmas tree.......saw a load of damn bugs walking around our floor yesterday teatime YUK...:growlmad: hadnt seen the buggers before as they we're around the pressies.

Hoovered up about 15-20....and then decided i was going to take it back as i have a 7 1/2 month old baby playing on the floor....especially when i saw a bug round his playmat WTF....

Went to the garden centre this morning to show them the evidence..:haha:....and they said they'd had someone else bring a tree back too....with the timing of buying the tree nearly 2 weeks ago they reckon the tree must have had eggs in them which have hatched in the last few days :saywhat:
I think they're worried though as there have been 2 different type of trees bought back...

Instead i'm having a boring but safe artificial one which ive had £20 knocked off......gutted to say the least especially as it's our 1st xmas as a family...but at least we're bug free now.

xxx

6dpo for me and not THAT long to go till i test LOL.

I actually havent been thinking of testing in the last 24hrs to be honest as i've had so much fuss with our real xmas tree.......saw a load of damn bugs walking around our floor yesterday teatime YUK...:growlmad: hadnt seen the buggers before as they we're around the pressies.

Hoovered up about 15-20....and then decided i was going to take it back as i have a 7 1/2 month old baby playing on the floor....especially when i saw a bug round his playmat WTF....

Went to the garden centre this morning to show them the evidence..:haha:....and they said they'd had someone else bring a tree back too....with the timing of buying the tree nearly 2 weeks ago they reckon the tree must have had eggs in them which have hatched in the last few days :saywhat:
I think they're worried though as there have been 2 different type of trees bought back...

Instead i'm having a boring but safe artificial one which ive had £20 knocked off......gutted to say the least especially as it's our 1st xmas as a family...but at least we're bug free now.

xxx

OMG!! I'm itching like crazy at the thought of it.
You know where you are with an artificial one at least and less worry about your little one getting pine needles stuck in little hands - ouch.

6dpo how are you feeling and how is your symptom spotting?

My temp was up this morning which could be a good sign, well so long as it stays elevated.

Still got a headache, strange dragging sensation where you would expect to feel AF cramps oh and I'm in a proper snappy mood but that's nothing new :haha:

I'm 9dpo, expecting AF next Tuesday and I reckon the cowbag will be as punctual as ever. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"