• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

OMG I've just been and tested again and it's positive. I've never been so happy to see a little smiley face. Thank you Piperette!! All that's left now is for the little swimmers to find it. xx:happydance:

Yee-ah! Good luck xx

Me too, I got a really dark positive today & my CBFM went straight from low to peak yesterday! :yipee:

Looks like a few of us are going to be in the 2ww together very soon!! :spermy:

Good luck dan-o, hope you catch that eggy! Good luck xx

Yay to you too, dan-o. What are you doing on here? Get BD'ing. :winkwink:

PMSL! Thanks!! Job done!! :D
How are you doing so far this cycle hun, any fertile signs yet? xx

helloooooo....

Sorry i havent been around for a while.....got maried on Friday and spent sat/sun night in chester as a family and only got back this aft. Happy days :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm on CD11 and have had high readings on my CBFM since Friday so im hoping i'll peak soon. Couldnt really have all that much baby making in Chester as LO felt out of sorts so ended up in our bed both nights LOL.
Did manage a quicky sat night when he did slepp in the cot for a while...not to worry will be making up for it this week...starting tonight :haha:

The red wine is all set :thumbup:

Hope all you ladies with +ve opk/cbfm catch those eggies...good luck.

xx

I've tested again today as I couldn't help myself and got another little smiley face!! Woohoo thank you so much Piperette I might have missed it if I'd carried on testing using FMU.

Although my Persona test has come up with a little picture of an egg today so something is definately happening in the next 24-48hrs. Just hope the OH has got some strong swimmers. Go :spermy: Go haha xx

Sending you all :dust:
xx

Good luck dan-o, hope you catch that eggy! Good luck xx

Thanks so much sweetie, how are you doing, anything yet? xx

Hiya hun

Well, I've had ov pains for about a week now (which is early for me) so have just been :sex: regularly. I don't temp or use opk so it's just down to guess work. Hope the clomid has helped me pop that extra eggy out this month!

As you saw from my other post, i've had alot on recently so my mind hasn't been on ttc quite as much.....that could be a good thing in a way (as regards to ttc I mean). They say it happens when you stop obsessing about it!!

How's you? xx

helloooooo....

Sorry i havent been around for a while.....got maried on Friday and spent sat/sun night in chester as a family and only got back this aft. Happy days :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm on CD11 and have had high readings on my CBFM since Friday so im hoping i'll peak soon. Couldnt really have all that much baby making in Chester as LO felt out of sorts so ended up in our bed both nights LOL.
Did manage a quicky sat night when he did slepp in the cot for a while...not to worry will be making up for it this week...starting tonight :haha:

The red wine is all set :thumbup:

Hope all you ladies with +ve opk/cbfm catch those eggies...good luck.

xx

CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding hun & good luck xx

Hi Ladies,

I see a lot of you are :sex:. I had my HSG today and was happy to here that both my tubes are clear, but was a little disappointed for the doc to tell me that my cervix was firm and closed. My cervix was so closed he had to get something to open it up and it was a little uncomfortable. But the procedure was quick just some mild cramps.

When does the cervix soften and opens before ovulation? I am suppose to ovulate on the 11th, so does the cervix opens on that day or a couple of days before? I have to go back to the doc next monday, but I want to know how this all works.

Hello hun, good news about your tubes :thumbup:

When I had my HSG done the radiologist also had problems with my cervix but that is due to scar tissue after I had surgery to remove part of cervix and cervical glands. My cervix always remains 'quite closed' but was assured that this would not stop me getting pregnant. It didn't as I did conceive but my pregnancy ended in mc. One good thing is that I now know it's possible.

Not sure of the answer to your question regarding softening and opening of the cervix, but hope someone is along soon that can help xx

Hope,

I just glad to hear that it didn't stop you from getting pregnant. The first thing my DH said was that your cervix is the problem and started putting all these thoughts in my head.

Hi girls,

I've been thinking for a bit now that maybe my cervix is the problem too, since i don't really think it gets all that "open."

I'm glad to hear that when i go in for an HSG they will look at that. If it is too tightly closed is there anything they can do for it? Is IUI an option?

Oh- and are those of you with the tightly closed cervix trying to conceive #1? i imagine this would not be such a problem after delivering vaginally once or twice.....

Only thing I can say is that my FS and GP both told me that as long as I was having AF and no matter how tiny the hole was If something was getting out (AF) then something can get in :spermy: ? Must admit I wasn't at all convinced until I actually did conceive.

DeDe80 - hope this helps a little. Try not to let those thoughts into your head (easier said than done, I know), when you think about it what my doc's have said makes sense xx

enicole - Good luck with your HSG xx

Hey ladies

Following the joy of my first positive oving test on Sunday we :sex: I slept with my hips raised there was no way anything was escaping!

I had another positive test yesterday but last night I had bloating and cramping in my stomach so really didn't feel like :sex:.

My OH and I work together and we're seriously stressed out. We rushed home from work tonight in the hope that we could squeeze in :sex: then we got interupted by an important phone call and then his mate arrived to go and play football! Now I feel really sad that tonight is probably our last hope this month.

I think I will ovulate tomorrow so do you think I have missed the egg this month?

This is so hard hey?? Do people take days off work just to try, if so I could be block booking days in December!

Only thing I can say is that my FS and GP both told me that as long as I was having AF and no matter how tiny the hole was If something was getting out (AF) then something can get in :spermy: ? Must admit I wasn't at all convinced until I actually did conceive.

DeDe80 - hope this helps a little. Try not to let those thoughts into your head (easier said than done, I know), when you think about it what my doc's have said makes sense xx

enicole - Good luck with your HSG xx

Thanks! That thing about AF getting out makes total sense!

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? x

Hi Hope,

I'm fine. FF has me going crazy with those charts. I know I shouldn't have started that:laugh2:. It says that I ovulated before my HSG, so if that is true then I will have to wait patiently for my next cycle. Hopefully, I will have another 24 day cycle.

I try not to get to addicted to the boards and keep myself busy with work and school:comp:.

How is everyone doing?

Aw hun, sorry to hear that :hugs: Must admit that's why I don't chart/temp or use OPKs, I would drive myself CRAZY! It's bad enough as it is!

I'm not bad thanks, just not feeling very positive at min and this 2ww is driving me insane :wacko:

xx

Hope,

Try to keep yourself busy. It will go by faster than you think.

Here some baby dust for you. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm praying for your :bfp: this month.

Thankyou :hugs:

Same to you, hope you get yours soon too.

Heres some :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->