Pixi Foto...Free Professional Photos? Bounty Pack

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering did any of you ladies take advantage of the free professional photo vouchers with Pixi Photo which was in your Bounty packs?...If so how did they turn out? xx

I did with Carly and they were great. Nothing wrong with them at all. However there was one time the photo i picked for the free one was awful and really took worng and the woman let me choose any other one i liked instead. :)

Oooo so its actually worth me going...i was having a clear out and saw the vouchers so i thought i would give them a call...made a appointment:)

I will definatly keep my appointment then:)...wasnt too sure about it...whenever something is free i always think there is some kind of con to it! xx

No its all free!! Brilliant i used all the vouchers for my lil lad and have used the first 2 for my lil girl, the only time i have bought others is the last time and thats because it was the first time OH had come and he couldn't resist the others!!

I got the voucher on their website to get the £2.99 photo - they were in our local shopping centre and I took her last week. I go back next Wednesday to see the photos - can't wait. I think they'll be good. Before they were taken, I told myself i'd just buy the one on offer but i think I'll be tempted to buy more!

oh they are fabulous worth everything i got the free one but couldnt afford the rest on the day as they dont let you go back to pay you need the money there and then hundreds of pounds thats the only down side but the pictures are fantastic i have one of my son here

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 39
Aww littlelady that pic is beautiful...what a stunner! Oooo im really looking foward to it now:happydance:

i think i lost my voucher :dohh: sounds fab, can't wait to see the picture :happydance:
little lady that pictures amazing your son is so gorgeous :)

Thanks ladies yeah its so exciting to view them but such a hard decision as they all turn out so nice good luck with yours girls x

i had charlies done 2 weeks ago but they was really funny with me after that i didnt buy any after as it has to be the first one the take which is free (they let me choose out of first 2 tho) but they still kept taking loads more after i think for about 27 photos it cost over 900 pounds they was gorgeous, the cheapest package was 100 pound but not sure how many that was, I dont think il go back again for the rest of the free ones as they was so funny about it, i wish i had the money to but some though they was great xxx

forgot to put picture lol , this is a picture of the picture

Attachments

• charlie 5 months.jpg
    charlie 5 months.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 18
Awww he looks gorgeous hun...i know what you mean about the price of the packages...i had my LO's done at a local studio and the cheapest package was £75!...i ended up ordering 5 which still came to £60...xx

hello i didnt even recieve my vouchers in the bounty pack which i was really dissapointed cos i was looking forward to having my sons photo taken

niether did i hun just found them in my local boots store its free for everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->