places to visit near scarbourgh

louisiana

mummy and ttc#2
Reaction score
hiya
so my paul and brodie(he will be 2)are headed to primrose valley,scarbourgh on holiday next week.

was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of good things to do, places to visit near there.
brodie loves petting zoos- anything to do with animals really!
and there seems to be loads of soft plays,so any reviews would be great.

and for me-any tea rooms with awesome cakes:haha::haha:

thanks muchly x

Hiya, I'm from scarborough
If he likes petting zoos, try playdale farm which is in Cayton. It's £5 each to get in, you buy food to feed the animals, there's an inside and outside play area.
There's also the sea life centre, quite expensive but worth it.
If you want to spend a fortune there is flamingo land but its not overly amazing.
Erm soft play wise, there is little hoppers in eastfield which is quite good.
Tea rooms with good cake,my area of speciality! Lol. There is the grainary in harwood dale. A bit of a drive from primrose valley but its on a working farm so lots of animals to see. Also deans garden centre on seamer road,and seven on York place in the town centre are good. Hope that helps x

Whitby is a lovely little seaside town we take out 2 year old there a lot and we are getting married there in 3 months time :)

They have some lovely little tearooms, some of the shops are not very pushchair friendly tho.

Awwww just wanted to say we had a lovely holiday at Primrose Valley in September, we love love loved it! x
Hope you have a lovely time xx

thanks clare-are the kids clubs any good?

ok whitby is added to the list of places to visit.brodie isnt a bad walker so we will leave the buggy in the car so we can get into the tearooms:haha:

id looked at flamingo land but i couldnt believe how expensive it had got,so not worth it for us.

There's also Betton Farm in East Ayton. Not a petting farm but you can see the animals and there's a play area. There's also sewerby gardens quite close in Bridlington that has a small zoo xx

ok whitby is added to the list of places to visit.brodie isnt a bad walker so we will leave the buggy in the car so we can get into the tearooms:haha:

id looked at flamingo land but i couldnt believe how expensive it had got,so not worth it for us.

I'd take the buggy hun, some of the streets are extremely steep xx

We stayed near Scarborough in June and went to playdale farm too - it's really nice there.

I'd take the buggy hun, some of the streets are extremely steep xx

Yeah Whitby is rather steep hun I'd take the pushchair xx

If your lo likes trains the little railway is really good, and they have a tea room :haha:

We LOVE Scarbourough, go nearly every Sunday, Playdale farm is great.

The clubs were quite loud and very expensive(we took our own drinks and snacks for LO in his bag), but our LO loved it. He liked the singing and dancing (he's 2) and we joined in a lot. I didnt go to the daily activities that were put on with him tho as I have 3 teenagers too and thought it might damage their rep! lol.
I did see the beginners swimming for under 5's and that looked lots of fun and was free! which I thought was good. All in all there was plenty to do for us on the park for the last 3 days we were there as our car was poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->