• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Planning our destination wedding ~ Turkey September 2012 **Pics added!!**

You know what I think he will be coming around sooner than later. Hope the visit goes well this weekend at the hotel. It does sound really promising!

I think so too Snuggs, he is making jokes about it and I know him, if he was really bothered about it he'd be a moody so and so.

Just tell him to man up and grow some balls. :rofl:

P.S. I love how you spell "fayre" :winkwink:

Just tell him to man up and grow some balls. :rofl:

P.S. I love how you spell "fayre" :winkwink:

How do you spell it? Here we can spell it fair or fayre, but I'm spelling it right when using it for wedding fayre...

Wow just looked at wedding cakes from marks and Spencer. If we don't go for the offer that includes the cake we will defo be getting it from m&s, you can get a plain extra large (think it was 3 or 4 tiers) for £56!! I'd just get some ribbon in our colour scheme and maybe some flowers in icing and we're sorted! :thumbup:

Oops worked that out wrong, that was for 1 tier. But for 3 tiers it'd be £90. Still a bargain compared to the £200, £300 cake shops charge!

I paid alot for my cake and hated how she decorated it- not at all like I asked her :( DH's groom's cake - made by his mother was way better

yup. DH really wanted carrot cake and I wanted my fancy decorated cake so we did two. Carrot cake was homemade.

Both got eaten entirely. (In fact we didn't even get a taste of ours, we did the cake cutting ceremony but were so nervous forgot to taste it! Just posed for pictures cutting it :dohh:...nobody reminded us to actually try a piece :rofl:)

Chris isn't very well at the moment, he is smothered in a cold and has stomach cramps. I asked him if he wanted me to cancel today's appointment at the hotel and he said he'll see how he goes on. That really pleased me, I thought he'd use the opportunity to get out of it but he obviously is happy to go. He really is quite ill though so think we'll end up cancelling.

And I've just started with stomach ache :dohh: Think we've got what Katie had last week

I've emailed the hotel to see if we can go next week instead :-(

o that is a shame :( especially when chris was up for it!! FX you can go next wekened then x

We have an appointment for next Sunday at 12 :thumbup:

Apparently I've won a prize. At the wedding fayre I did 'spot the bouquet' (like spot the ball) on a photographer's stall. Well they rang yesterday and said I'd won 2nd prize so needed the date of the wedding. The prize is 50% off photographer, wedding cars and the men's suits. Not convinced that I am the only person to have 'won', bet the prices are ridiculously expensive to begin with, but he is sending me the details so I'll see.

oooo kind of exciting actually! I hope it is legit and a good deal!!! Sounds quite lovely...but boy that will make Chris finally make a decision hey?

I think he's actually quite up for booking it now. I keep saying I want it for this time next year and he's not saying no so I'm hoping it'll be booked in the next couple of weeks *crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->