Plans for the weekend ladies.....

Plan for the weekend.... BUSY BUSY

Tomorrow I am going to boots to get the final bits and bobs for my halloween outfit (I am dressing as a dead little red riding hood and OH is the big bad wolf!) lol then me and OH are heading to B&Q to buy housy things so we can finish off our bedroom... then we are off on our night out :)

Sunday = recovery.

Tonight me and my hubby will probably just stay in since we both work at 8 tomorrow morning. We were invited to a Halloween party, but we don't want to stay out late. The tomorrow we work, after work I have two Halloween make-ups to do. Then handing out candy and spending the night with my DH. Sunday- off and resting.

Tomorrow's OH's and my 3rd anniversary but we're not doing anything just us this year. OH's parents will be here within the hour. Tomorrow they're taking us to his auntie's in Shropshire so I can be measured up for my wedding dress. :happydance: We expect to be there overnight so we might go for a nice walk in the country together, weather permitting (*please don't rain!*), and then we're coming home Sunday morning. We have a friend's birthday meal on Monday night at the local Greek restaurant that I've been dying to go to for ages! :happydance:

Oh, and I still have a second helping of homemade beef stew with dumplings to look forward to! :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

My husband is off the weekend so woohoo..

Not many plans its supposed to be very wet all weekend. Tonight I am going to sleep in the spare room and let DH look after the wee one so I can sleep all night. Tomorrow we have a little devil halloween costume to put him in and we might go for a little walk along the sea wall in Vancouver. We are a bit skint but I would like a nice meal, at night might try and encourage OH to get something and maybe a dvd for when Euan is in bed. On Sunday no plans, relaxing together I think. What I would absloutely love and have not had in months and months is a duvet day but OH is only off 2 days so we need to spend it as a family. Perhaps I will have a duvet morning and night when Euan is in bed.

Well, im going to see my OH tomorrow and help him get ready as he has to dress up for work tomorrow night, as the phantom of the opera :laugh2:

Then when i get home i guess, ill just be annoyed with the doorbell ringing every two minutes unless my parents decide to skip halloween this year and go out instead, id be for that..

And sunday, just another boring day before an early morning :( :D

Tonight im making a costume! tomorrow im going to a halloween party hopefully then sunday will be sleeping lol

oooo sounds like a plan lovehearts!

Right we are off to Birmingham! Determind to find the confetti shop and get a krispy kreme!
xx

The confetti shop? is there a shop in brum that is dedicated to confetti?? The world of marriage is so alien to me :rofl: maybe one day ill get there!

xxx

Haha no its shop for wedding supplies, have a look online hun if you type in confetti.

Hope you are all having a great weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"