• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Lady, you are getting close to the start of your fertile window then :) good luck!!

Miss hope you get to BD so you can catch that egg :)

Pretty I think I only had one dream of a baby. I usually have dreams of positive tests. This cycle I dreamt of AF coming and then of prenatal check up visits, :rofl:

Ah I hate being in the fertile window when not ttc. I'm either upset about lack of sex or upset because I'm broody.

I hope it goes well talking about ttc#2. Feeling broody stinks and I'm sure it's worse if there is no "plan".

Flueky - I'm impatient but I know that this next week will fly by and then it's on!!! lol Last cycle I O'd on father's day, which was also my husband's birthday! We used condoms and it seemed like such a waste even though I wasn't ready to try then.

Pretty - I've had a few dreams about having a baby. They're usually girls, too, which melts my heart. I want one of each but I'd be okay if I had all girls because I grew up in a house full of girls lol I haven't had many lately though, but one of my good friends has the fish dream whenever someone is pregnant so I'll be looking out for that lol She's actually having her gender reveal party in a couple weeks and I'm looking forward to that!

Miss any updates? Positive opk?? Bd??

LadyV I bet you are at the start of your fertile week just judging by your cycle length.

Hey ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Still haven't spoken to BD about baby #2, but we just had a short little convo about names. Long story short, I've wanted a daughter named Emma since I was 15. But it's not really his first choice. He even (jokingly) said "well, you got to name the first one" and then he asked me what other girl names I possibly had in mind. That was it, but it was nice to know he's fully accepted that we'll have another. Now I just need to fight him on the name. lol

In other news, we DTD last night, but we used a condom, but it was expired. Here's hoping for another happy surprise. lol

LadyV good luck!!

Pretty glad he is interested in another even without a time established.

There is a girl in my March due date group that got pregnant even with condom use. They don't remember it breaking either. So never know :)

Thanks, Two2Tango! My sister had a dream that I was pregnant so hopefully that's a good sign of what's to come :)

Crossing my fingers for you too, LadyV.

Flueky - I think I was just leaving my fertile window, so I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see. Once things have settled between Alex's BDay party, getting him acclimated to daycare and getting myself all ready for work, I think I'll ask BD about when he's gonna get a bigger place, if Alex and I are gonna be moving in with him, and when he's fairly ready to make another munchkin.

I also bought a Sneak Peek DNA test cuz they were having a slight sale on Canada Day. I've heard mostly good things and I can't wait to try it.

Pretty ah too bad. Well it's not much longer til his birthday! I hope the talk you have at some point afterwards goes well.

I may be crazy, but I think I'd rather see the scan for gender than reading the words. I guess it's similar to team yellow or green ladies. There is so much excitement and anticipation.

Although I do enjoy the old wives tales in the meantime. Most of mine were girl. I plan to do the baking soda test once I'm 10 weeks.

Flueky - I did some a bunch of those old wives tales tests too. I got slightly more girl results, but c'est la vie. lol. And I definitely trust the scan more than this, but the possibility of knowing several weeks earlier is nice.

LadyV - Ya, it's pretty cool. I could get a similar (but probably more accurate) test done at local lab, but it'd be like $550. So, if you have a little extra money, and can follow very strict instructions, it could be helpful.

Pretty haha well those old wives tales were definitely wrong for you.

LadyV have you Od yet??

Miss how are you??

Pretty - That's good to know about. Thanks for sharing!

Flueky - Not quite yet. Hoping for a positive OPK tomorrow but we have a family event so I won't get to test at my usual times. We've been doing the deed quite a bit though, so hopefully we'll have our bases covered.

Flueky - I’m kinda baffled this morning. I never got my blazing positive OPK but my temperature has jumped up this morning. Maybe I shouldn’t compare OPKs across cycles, but last cycle was my first time using them (we were preventing) and I got a blazing positive (test line clearly darker) that was clear to see. It seemed like my temps and OPKs matched up perfectly and everything was working as it should. This cycle my OPKs have looked almost or practically even at best. I know the instructions say that even or darker is a positive, but is it weird to get darker one cycle and only even the next? Ava didn’t move my O-day like it did yesterday (assuming because of the temp jump) so I guess I’m in my TWW? I might go home on lunch today to test (much less awkward at home than work bathroom) and see if I get a negative.

LadyV my opkswhen ttc dd were only as dark or sometimes aybe a smidge lighter than control line. Now I get blatantly obvious positive opks.

I will say if my opk and ewcm didn't match my temp it was a faulty temp. It can falsely go up with stress or alcohol use.

I would BD every other day just in case. If you get your 3 elevated temps then you Od.... well obviously you eant it high the rest of the luteal phase, but just saying 3 elevated to confirm.

Oh and yes it is a bit awkward testing at work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->