• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

I barely had half a glass of wine last night and a drop of limoncello but maybe that explains my temp? I got this when I got home from work and I’ve had some cramping on my left side today. Hubby was ready to go! I felt so discouraged before I tested because I was expecting a negative and wasn’t even sure if I really ovulated yet.

https://i66.tinypic.com/2cyiltu.jpg

I'd BD the next 3 nights:) you'll have your bases covered for sure. Oh and everyone is different but I usually O the day after my first positive.

Flueky - Is it horrible that I just want to be done with BD for a little while? lol We DTD tonight but I don't know if I'll have the will tomorrow! I don't want to get to the point where I'm just going through the motions. I want to enjoy it every time. Last cycle I got my first positive on CD 15 then my second on CD16 and then my temp went up on CD17 and I got negatives that day. I got what looked very close to positive last night so I'm hoping that today is O-day. Lord have mercy! lol

:rofl: I totally understand. 18 months ttc dd. This past cycle I tried bd every other dayaround start of fertile window. Felt like it the 2 and 3 days before O, then day before and of O. I try not to burn myself out with daily before positive opk.

Lesson learned! I'll see how I'm feeling for the next couple of days and I'm curious to see what my temp will do tomorrow.

LadyV - Hopefully that one session was enough for you to conceive. FX. :)

No news on my end really. Just got approved for child care subsidy today, so now I can focus all my attention of getting ready for Alex's BDay.

Also, I'm still kinda learning the acronyms. What does BD mean? lol

Pretty - Thank you! BD = Baby Dance/Dancing, otherwise known as sex LOL Took me a while to start using it. There's also DTD (Do The Deed) and GSD (Get Sh*t Done).

My temp went down a little bit this morning and we DTD... We'll see what happens in a couple weeks I guess lol

Lady BD last night or this morning is probably fine. I just try to be an overachiever :rofl:

I kniw some people get pregnant with one time during fertile window and others with perfect timing get AF. Even with timing there is a 20% chance of conceiving. Fx for you!!
I think you'll O today :)

Pretty woot woot. Glad that's sorted. Any theme planned for Alex's party??

Flueky - I admire your ambition! lol Tomorrow's a new day and maybe I'll surprise myself and feel up to it again, but we have today and the two previous days covered so I'm feeling good. My doctor did recommend every other day but being so unsure about my O-day really messed that plan up. Oh well!

Ah I'd say tomorrow would probably be fine to take off as you should O today. I prefer swimmers waiting for egg than trying to get to it in time. Yeah I day can vary and I find the more I stress about it the longer it takes.

Flueky - I'm praying that my temp rises in the morning lol I also like the idea of his sperm being ready and waiting so fingers crossed that that is what's going on :) I just want to take my mind off of things. Probably doesn't help that we have a diaper party AND a gender reveal coming up this weekend! lol

I've got everything crossed you get a temp rise :) I hope you have fun this weekend. I love gender reveals.

Not this weekend but next one we are spilling the beans to our parents. Well as long as my scan goes well the 26th.

Flueky - We're doing a Splish Splash theme. We'll have a kiddie pool and maybe a sprinkler going for the toddlers in the backyard, cake and cupcakes decorated to look like beach scenes, munchies served in large sand pails, etc. I can post pics in a few days. I just hope things turn out like I see them in my mind. And I hope your scan goes well. :)

Flueky - It must have worked because my temp went up this morning! Now I'm finally in my TWW. Thank you! I'm hoping we get good weather on Saturday because it's a BBQ and I think their reveal has to be done outdoors. The forecast is calling for a storm but I hope it's wrong. I hope your scan goes well so you can have a happy surprise for your parents :)

Pretty - Please post pictures! That sounds so cute!

Pretty I'd love to see it. It sounds like it'll be a nice party. Thank you.

LadyV woohoo! I thought that you'd get it today. Hope the storm holds off until it's over. It's one of the sucky things about outdoor events. We had an outdoor wedding. It happened to be cool but sun was shining.

Thank you, I hope it goes well too.

LadyV - Here's hoping your TWW is short and fruitful. :) I'm also hoping for good weather on Saturday for the birthday party.

Flueky - Thanks, I definitely feel relieved. Is it weird that I feel oddly about drinking now? I totally thought I'd be "drink 'til it's pink!" but now I have no desire to, just in case...
My wedding was indoors and the forecast kept changing from day to day so I had no idea what we were going to get. It was a morning wedding with a brunch reception and fortunately, the rain held off until dinner that evening, and even then it was a short sprinkle, thankfully.

Pretty - Thank you! I hope you get good weather for the party tomorrow as well. The forecast seems to have changed for the better over here.

LadyV no it's not weird. Sometimes I would, mainly special occasions. After it was taking awhile I decided not to put my life on hold. I wasn't a huge drinker to begin with.

When do you plan to test??

Pretty hope the party goes well today and weather is pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->