• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

I went on Amazon's UK site to order CB digital with weejs indicator. I really loved using them with V. I had one left from her pregnancy but I wanted to see 1-2,2-3, and 3+. :rofl:

I totally getting some of them for when we get a positive on anther test just for the hell of it. AF got me and after I'd already peed on my last pregnancy test that I have i only got 2 so told my oh that I need to get online and buy more opks and some pregnant tests for when the time calls for them

Flueky - That's a good idea! I was always jealous that people in other countries still got the weeks and we don't lol

Miss Waiting - I've really liked Easy@home OPKs and I plan to initially test with their HCG tests and then confirm with something else. I have a Clear Blue digital from a scare I had last summer, and I might buy some First Response tests in addition to that one.

Miss I like using wondfos typically. I do have a bad batch and in my times of ttc (18 months for dd) I've only received 1 bad batch. I like to keep frer and cb digi on hand for if I see a possible line.

When do you typically O?

Lady I know! Well now you know how to get some. It was a bit over $17 for 2 pack and that's including intetnational shipping. They are scheduled to arrive july 3rd.

Yea I'm gonna grab some first response and clear blue digis to confirm when I get a line on a cheapie. I normally ovulate cd15 to 17

Lady I have the one step opks at the moment they are alright now I understand how they work better

Flueky - That's not a horrible price considering the international shipping. I'll certainly consider it when the time comes.

Miss Waiting - It sounds like you're all set then! And now, we wait *sigh* I can hardly wait for CD1 (only to officially be in a new cycle, not because I miss AF), I don't even know how I'm going to get through my next TWW when I'm anticipating a BFP.

Miss that's good. Once I regulated after bcp I Od around cd22 to 24. Could havebeen worse, but it really sucked waiting 3 weeks to O. Thankfully after having dd I typically O cd18.

Yea I'm going to be peeing on alot of opks this month though just to confirm what my bbt is telling me

Miss I timed it that my first opk this month was positive. I only used 3 as I test daily until negative. Nit sure if I really need to test til negative, but I like to.

Lady I feel the same :)

Testing tomorrow. It's only 9dpo so I'm not expecting anything. I have 18 tests that expire next month so I might as well test early.

Yea I'm cd5 with it being like 1:30am here this AF has gone by so quickly think it's because I'm more so counting down to ovulation rather then end of AF. I'm only going to start using opks once I hit my fertile window

Miss I would say you are right.

I'm pretty sure I saw a line at 3 to 4 min mark. I couldn't capture it on my phone though. So my results are inconclusive.

Hi ladies! Sorry for my long absence. Things have been a bit crazy here and didn't have a lot of time to sit down and properly respond. I hope everyone is well and I will have time tonight to read through and catch up with everyone!

Omg Flueky!!! Congratulations!!!

Two2Tango - I guess kinda? I will be after I get my period. I don't O again until mid-July. Are we getting the boot? lol

Two2tango kksy9b is still wtt. Oh and so is Prettyink

Lady thank you so much!

Kk no worries life hapoens and it can be challenging to keep up with online forum.

Sooo I don't think I'll post any more updates on me as I don't wat to hurt anyone that's ttc or wtt. If you would like to forum stalk me and see how things are going. I often frequent te general chatter thread in tww section.

I do want to stop by just to offer support and encouragement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->