• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Pretty IC is internet cheapie such as wondfo, easy@home, etc. My advice if you are unsure of O is to test weekly.

Good idea! That's a conversation that doesn't need distractions :)

Flueky - Soul crushing indeed. I honestly feel like I have my period minus the actual bleeding. All of the physical symptoms and moodiness to boot! I stayed home from work today to help my hubby out (he's using his left arm more, thank goodness) but also for myself. I used another easy@home this morning for the heck of it and stark white yet again.

I don't love the hospital that we took him to (his request) but they have a great orthopedic department so I figured he'd be in good hands, but it's been so hard to follow up with the doctors there.

Pretty - Good luck!

LadyV well I hope you get an answer soon. Sorry for BFN.

Also any progress is good. Sorry the follow up with the drs has been poor.

Flueky - Thanks. So far no AF. She usually shows up in the morning or early afternoon so I may actually make it to being officially late tomorrow.

My husband goes to the doctor on Friday so hopefully we'll get some good news then.

No AF today either. I didn't bother testing this morning. I'm going to try to resist tonight but test tomorrow morning. I'm just scared I'm setting myself up for disappointment. My temp dipped by .21 this morning.

Hmmm, I guess see how your temp is in the morning then see about testing. Sorry you are in limbo

I’m not feeling hopeful. I really just wish I’d get my period or a BFP so I could move on with my life! I’m tempted to have a drink of wine but that would upset my husband because he’s so hopeful... so I can’t even make myself feel better how I want to. More ice cream for me I guess.

Save that glass of wine for when AF shows up if she shows. It was a small "consolation" prize for me when AF showed.

Flueky - She's here... I had a cup of coffee with my work bestie this morning and already have a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge for after work. I’d be lying if I said I weren’t a little disappointed, but am relieved to not be in limbo anymore. Treating myself and thinking of the positives helps. I’m going to get my gels redone, which is something I wouldn’t have done if I were pregnant. And that means another month of savings in the baby fund and the possibility of having a later spring/summer baby. I want good weather for my maternity leave and baby’s birthday. I’m an April baby myself and the weather is such a toss-up until about June lol

Glad you are out of limbo, but sorry AF arrived. It does help lessen the blow to look at what you can do because you aren't pregnant.

I spent most of my time indoors on my leave last summer. I worried about her burning and I believe the sunscreen wasn't recommended until 6 months??

I'm glad my next will be born at the end of flu season so hopefully won't really have to worry about the flu until baby is older. V escaped the flu this past season, but DH and me did not. I'd rather have it than her though.

Thanks! It really is a relief. I'll make the most of these next couple of weeks before I'm back in another TWW lol I live for summers in my city (the winters are long and miserable) so there's no way I'd let it pass me by if I could help it. I've never thought about it much but I see plenty parents with little ones that are able to keep them shaded. I mainly want to keep up with taking long walks because we live in a beautiful area where you can stroll up the main avenue with tons of cute restaurants and shops, and not too far away are a few beautiful parks around lakes and ponds.

I hope you're all able to dodge the flu! Germs are one thing I worry about a lot as it is. My work involves a lot of 1:1 meetings with students and I'm teaching a class in both the fall and spring semesters. Some students will show up coughing and sniffling even though we advise them not to... So if (fingers crossed) I happen to be pregnant this fall/winter, I will have to talk to my supervisor about what to do when someone is visibly sick and expecting to bring their germs into my office. I hope that doesn't sound too crazy.

LadyV - Sorry about AF, but at least you're being positive about it. Wishing you the best of luck next month.

Speaking of the flu/sickness, Alex has been sick for almost a week. He's had to stay home from daycare twice this week cuz of a fever. He's also had a cough and keeps getting crusty boogers blocking up his nose. Hopefully he'll be over it soon.

So, I still haven't talked to BD. Between Alex being sick, him being in a mood or me being in a mood, him passing out early and me being scared, it hasn't happened. However, we started fooling around last night. I wasn't in the mood but whatever. So, I asked him if I should grab a condom. He was all yes and no, no being cuz he didn't want me to get pregnant again. But I made the decision not to use one and he didn't stop me. A small part of me feels like that was kind of a dick move ( no puns), but I haven't had AF and keep getting BFN and I think I'm way past O, so I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks, Pretty! I hope your little one feels better soon :)
I hope you and your SO can get on the same page about things. You'd think if he were so opposed to another baby right now that he'd insist on protection. I wouldn't introduce another child into the equation without being clear and in agreement on what you both want for the future.

LadyV hope AF is over. How's your DH?

I work in healthcare so flu shot is mandatory and my exposure is high. I was super paranoid while pregnant and avoided the flu. I gad it the 2 prior flu seasons. It's odd because I never had until the 2014-15 flu season.

Pretty I hope Alex is feeling better. It stinks when they are sick.

Seems he's on the fence about another or maybe he hates condoms. I hate them! :haha:

Thanks, Flueky! AF has left and I hope it's for a while this time :) My husband is doing well, thank you! The pain comes and goes and tomorrow afternoon I'm taking him to get a smaller cast put on, so hopefully he can wear some of his normal shirts instead of tanks and jerseys.

Most of my family works in healthcare (I'm the squeemish oddball) so they all get the vaccination. I've never gotten the shot or the flu, thankfully. I'd like to keep it that way! I hate condoms too for the smell alone, but we used them to prevent in June.

Flueky - Well, he still admits that he never wanted a kid, but he also says he's ok with him being around. The other night, he actually kinda wanted him in the bed with us to cuddle with. lol. He's just one of those people who doesn't like babies unless they're his own, I guess. I just might have to barter with him. He clearly doesn't want to be married and he wants a dog one day, so each of those things will cost him 2 more kids. ;) lol. As for the condom thing, he said he forgot how good it felt without one. haha

LadyV - Ya, being on the same page would be nice, but life happens. Glad to hear your husband is on the mend. :)

Pretty - Again, I hope you two can figure things out. I don't mean to sound judgy or preachy but my husband's first marriage ended in part because they were not in agreement about children and I've seen plenty of people end up single and with a child that one partner never wanted in the first place. I'd hate to see the same happen to you, but you have to do what feels right for you.

And thank you for the well wishes. My husband can now wear normal shirts again because his new cast is shorter and sleeker, thankfully.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while ladies. I'm bow CD17 we didn't try last cycle due to being back in Wales with my family but this cycle we have covered all our bases this fertile window so in the tww

Welcome back, Miss! I hope you had a nice time with family in Wales :) Fingers crossed for you! When do you plan to test?

I'm only CD8 over here so it'll be another 9-10 days before I ovulate. We did get a maca root supplement but I'm conflicted about taking it again. It's probably a total coincidence but I got a bad headache that turned into a migraine the day I took it. But the humidity was unbearable that day, which is usually what triggers my migraines, so I really think that it was the weather more than the maca root. I missed work yesterday because it was so bad, so I don't want to risk taking the maca root just in case it did have that effect on me. I'm thinking about replacing it with CoQ10 for next cycle if we aren't successful this one.

Yea it wasn't really a nice time hun I had to rush up there because my step mum passed away suddenly.
I plan to test on the 20th as I'll be late for AF then and I don't have any tests in so I won't be tempted to test early.
Got everything crossed for you.
I've ditched the pregnecare and I'm just taking folic acid at the moment as I think it was messing with my cycle as I didn't take it last cycle I forgot to take it to Wales with me and I had a better cycle still abit gutted we missed the fertile window but I had to be there for my dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->