• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Miss hoping your dad finds the strength to heal. I'm sure it'll take awhile.

Oh and thank you! I was and wasn't shocked. If that makes any sense.

LadyV even with perfect timing our chances are only 20 to 25% each cycle. I was curious and looked at my bfp charts. Both have O and both the days before O. Apparently every other day never works for me:rofl: but again I think it had more to do with my low Vit D levels being corrected. Do what you feel is right and try not to feel like BD is a chore ;)

I do think every other day and then daily once positive opk comes is a good plan though. It makes sure you aren't too worn out during that peak fertile time ;) it's pretty much what I try to do.

Welcome mom15! Congrats on your LO :)

That makes perfect sense I'm telling you if this month is my month then I knew from like 2dpo that it was o really feel pregnant had symptoms not normal to even pms for me so fingers crossed

Thanks for the reassurance, ladies!

Flueky - That's a good figure to keep in mind. I guess I just thought we did everything "right" and my temperatures looked great so I was bummed when AF showed up in the end. I definitely want to avoid having BD feel like a chore because we have a great sex life and I'd like to keep it that way! That's why I wanted to try EOD this time around. I just don't want to miss O-2 and O-1 because even Ava has little reminders that say those are the best days to aim for!

Mom15 - I went off my pill at the end of May and my cycle regulated right from the start, which is nice. I think we'll give it a few more months before thinking about a semen analysis.

You definitely time well Lady! When it comes down to it I don’t know if it really makes a difference if you bd every day or eod. I have always conceived while taking Vitex and drinking a specific herbal tea. I have had really long cycles though and Vitex has brought Ovulation forward for me. If you keep timing Hong’s right, depending on how much you are in a hurry, you can always get and SA done for DH. I can’t remember if you just came off of hormonal bc, but it took me 6 cycles after coming off the pill to conceive DS1

Miss - what time of day are you doing the opk? They never worked for me until I learnt FMU doesn’t work. So I started doing them multiple times a day and I learnt that SMU after a 4h hold works best for me.

I was doing them in the evening as that's what was suggested but then I figured out on the afternoon worked better which was 2nd wee of the day but still haven't gotten a proper positive but to be fair I'm happy with it monitoring my bbt and cm at the moment if this month isn't our month then I'll try again with opks

Miss glad you understand me.

I also like opks in the afternoon. 3 or 4 was perfect.

LadyV I know how you feel about timing. When ttc dd there were definitely times it felt like a chore. This bfp cycle I just made sure it was fun and not focused on sex for purpose of making a baby. Thankfully, my drive increases naturally around O regardless of ttc or not so my timing was spot on. Now that I think about it that is bad when trying to prevent:haha:

My sex drive is insane during my fertile window we literally only baby danced for the sake of it once and that's because it was my predicted ovulation day but then I'm not sure if I ovulated early by my chart

Miss - I don't remember which brand of OPKs you're using but mine are nice and clear when I get home from work and test around 5-6pm. I guess it's trial and error.

Flueky - I'm happy with my drive and it definitely picks up around ovulation, but I have more intense orgasms when we wait a day or so in between versus everyday. And after so many sessions, I start to get a little sore. But if that gets me a baby then I can live with it :)

LadyV - I told myself I’ll give it a year before any tests when we ttc’d #1. In the end it took 9 month, but I only had 6 cycles in those as they were between 5-7weeks long and I’d say about 3 were timed right. It took me a while to figure out when I O as they were sooo irregular. Now there is no way I will miss another O that’s how in tune I’m with my body. And thankfully my cycles have gotten shorter. DS1 was conceived on CD31, DS2 on CD22.

Flueky - Thank you!!! And big congrats to getting your bfp so fast. I’m glad you didn’t have to wait as long as the first time.

Miss - Sorry to hear about your stepmom. May she rest in peace.

Mom15 - Welcome to the thread. I don't really have much of a cycle to track right now. lol

So, I finally got up the courage to talk to BD. In terms of living together, he said I could move in any time I wanted. But his place is way too small for the 3 of us, so for that reason (and a few others), I guess we'll just leave things as they are for now. When it comes to getting a bigger place, he's heard that you need to stay somewhere for at least 5 years to make a profit on property. He's only been in his condo for 4 years. He said he could get in touch with a realtor and see what we could afford together, which is what I want him to do, but I can see him dragging his feet on this, as per usual. We didn't get to talk about more kids, BUT he volunteered that "if I could convince him, he'd like to have a girl." I feel like with talk like that, he's starting to convince himself, but I have no problem giving him more reasons why it'd be better to have another sooner rather than later. lol. And we DTD without a condom again last night. Still no AF since June and I got a BFN on an Easy@Home test this morning.

I use one step opks.
Pretty just twist his arm the most important part is that your family is together not that he makes an awesome.profit. he could rent out his condo till he is happy to sell maybe.

As.for me today I feel like I've got a cold coming and I'm dizzy the only thing that's missing in the cramps today but I had a temp drop but still 9 days till AF is due and it didn't go under my cover line i don't think so we are all good

Mom15 - This is only our second cycle trying but because my husband is in his 40s, I'd probably seek help around 5-6 months so as to not waste any time. I'm glad your cycles have shortened up! I've always been regular and didn't realize how much of a gift that is. My mom was very irregular herself but she said she got pregnant easily with all 3 of us.

Pretty - It sounds like you're making progress! Important conversations can be difficult and uncomfortable sometimes, but children unite two people for life, so he should be the one person that you can talk to about anything and everything. I hope he doesn't drag his feet! And I also hope that he knows that, while some people swear by gender swaying, there's no guarantee that you can give him a girl LOL It's cute that he wants one though :)

LadyV - Ya, I know there's no guarantee, but it doesn't hurt to try. lol. I probably want a girl more than him though. I cried in bed for 3 hours when I found out my first was gonna be a boy. :/ Between our families we have several occurrences of boy-boy-girl birth orders, which would be ok with me. But also, having a girl next would take some pressure off for baby #3. BD's cousin had 3 boys before a girl and I know 2 families that have just 4 boys. Omg, I'd die. lol

Pretty - Oh no! You sound like my cousin when she found out her last child was a boy lol I'll be happy with a healthy baby (or two) regardless of their sex, but I grew up in a house full of women so girls are all I know. Twins run on both sides of my family and my dad is one of them (has a twin sister). There were 4 sets of twins in his sibling group alone. So that's always in the back of my mind! If I had one of each, I'd be all set! lol

I'm the same I don't mind what gender we get to either I just want a baby

So in one of the pregnancy groups I belong to on Facebook, someone made a post about reputable psychics who have accurately predicted their pregnancies for them. One that I looked into does readings that tell you your future due date (month and year) or if you're already pregnant, she claims to be able to tell you the sex of the baby.

I'm playing around with getting a reading for the heck of it! I've seen psychics in the past, one of which was very accurate for myself (regarding career and my relationship) and my family members. She told my cousin she was pregnant before she even knew she was! If she wasn't so hard to get ahold of, I'd try to reach out to her again.

I'm not going to psychics myself I've already had a friend tell me and my other friend one of us will be pregnant in September and one October so we aren't sure who's going to be the first but we are betting it's me because she isn't actually trying

That's interesting, Miss! Does your friend have psychic abilities?

I just ordered my reading with "The Baby Psychic" so I should have it within 72 hours. I do these things for fun and don't put much weight into them until the reading comes true... which sometimes takes years. I've had a few duds but after that one was spot on, I do believe that some people really have the gift.

Mom15 thank you! Yay for shorter cycles. We conceived dd on cd21 or 22. This one was cd18.

Pretty I'm glad you worked up the courage to talk to him. I had also heard about living somewhere at least 5 years before selling. I think we will move to another county at some point and we've lived at our home for 6 years.

I do hope you have a girl next time but I'm sure you'd love a boy all the same.

Lady hmmm if you are younger than 35 I'm not sure they will see you until ttc a year? I hope this is your cycle though :)

LadyV I considered doing that same thing. Somewhat for fun nd partly to feel like I'd know it would happen. I do believe some people are gifted, but there are cons out there too.

Miss hope the drop was a fluke and it shoots right back up!! Oh and I know you mentioned it in your journal, but I can't believe you don't have tests at the ready. Strong willpower!

Yea they have been told by the gods that it will be so we shall see what happens.
Yea the reason I haven't got tests in is because I will end up testing way to early lol but also I need to rob my other half for some money so I can get some lol. We are going food shopping tomorrow so I will probably end up buying some tomorrow

On a viable pregnancy I tend to see the first hint of a line at 9dpo, just thought I’d share for those who do want to test.

Pretty - thank you for the welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->