• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your stepmother. It's never easy to lose a loved one, but I think it's harder when it happens suddenly... You have no time to mentally and emotionally prepare for it :( Sending positive thoughts your way.

Sorry to hear about your stepmum Miss, hope it was time well spent with family and friends remembering her though.

Yea the funeral was amazing never seen one like it it was totally what she would have wanted.
In other news I had a lovely pink spot on my cm late last night and then today ive had brown mixed in with cm

LadyV yay for wearing normal shirts again. Hope he doesn't need surgery.

Miss ahhh!! I was getting worried about you. I hate to hear that about your stepmom. I hope you are dealing with this well.

Spotting now and Af not late until the 20th?? I hope it's IB!

Thanks I'm doing ok thanks just more worried about my dad.
Yea AF isn't die for another 9-10 days and the latest I'm with AF is 3 days unless my cycle decides it wants a change so this spotting is very weird for my cycles so I'm thinking it's implantation because it was pink last night and brown today no hints of red in their either and it's literally just mixed in with CM so hardly anything there and I never spot before AF it's always bright red flow from the go.

Also congratulations on your BFP can't believe I missed that

Flueky - Thank you, he does not need surgery, thankfully. They re-aligned everything well in the ER. So in 3 weeks this cast can come off and he'll have a brace after that.

Miss - Fingers crossed for you!

Hey ladies! I am wtt til fall 2019. So I have ways to go, but I can’t complain since my youngest is only 2 months lol. Looking forward to wait and watch some of you ttc. I love seeing tests or stalking charts! It like if I can’t obsess about my own cycle might as well obsess about others 😆

Welcome, Mom15! Feel free to stalk all you want :) Actually, ladies, I could use some advice on when to BD this time around! O day is next week. Ava is predicting O to happen on Friday 8/17 (also CD17). We planned on EOD last cycle but Ava predicted my ovulation to be earlier, which was wrong, so we ended up BDing daily and that didn't work out.

This time I planned on maybe just doing every day as soon as I get a peak OPK up until the first or second day my temperature goes up. These last two cycles, my temperature went up after two days of peak OPKs. Part of me wants to try EOD because my doctor recommended it based on husband's age alone, we haven't done an SA and don't have reason to believe he has issues. But part of me doesn't want to mess up the timing either. Who knew sex could be so stressful?!

https://i66.tinypic.com/1zldjxv.jpg

Lets have a look at your graph from last cycle and also try doing it every other day while your in your fertile window you will catch the egg but give his sperm time to get their game face on

Yes, seeing your chart would help. What I have done previously is label my opks and keep them. So then next cycle you can compare as long as you use the same brand. I always get a cheap brand on amazon. It’s clinical guard brand and it comes with 40 opk and 10 hpt. They have never failed me and I have never had any evaps on any of the hpts. Any line that ever showed was either a cp or pregnancy. We have always done eod. I would start 5 days before O day and quick once you confirm O by temp. I don’t think we have ever bd’d on the day I got a temp rise. Are you checking your cm?

I use one step opks but haven't had any luck with them in the 2 cycles i have used them in so I go by bbt and cm also the moment any of my apps says we are in the fertile window we are baby dancing we aim for once every other day but this fertile window we got it every day thankfully the other half had some time at home and wasn't to mad with work this cycle

Here was last cycle's chart and OPKs. I only put in the BD that we did during and near the fertile window.

Mom15 - So you BD EOD and then the day your temp drops?
The easy@home OPKs have been working well for me and I temp with the Ava bracelet. I don't really reach up there to check my CM but I sometimes notice it when wiping, so not faithfully.

https://i68.tinypic.com/2l8kuom.jpg

https://i68.tinypic.com/zjdvuq.jpg

Miss Waiting - Fortunately, I have no problem pinpointing ovulation once my temps confirm. I just thought that we got the timing perfect despite starting a little early (CD 13 because Ava predicted CD 15 for O day then moved it) so I was thinking maybe EOD would be better this time around in case we over-did it.

We tried for every other day but ended up baby dancing every day but our minimum is every other day when in the fertile window

Miss hoping your dad finds the strength to heal. I'm sure it'll take awhile.

Oh and thank you! I was and wasn't shocked. If that makes any sense.

LadyV even with perfect timing our chances are only 20 to 25% each cycle. I was curious and looked at my bfp charts. Both have O and both the days before O. Apparently every other day never works for me:rofl: but again I think it had more to do with my low Vit D levels being corrected. Do what you feel is right and try not to feel like BD is a chore ;)

I do think every other day and then daily once positive opk comes is a good plan though. It makes sure you aren't too worn out during that peak fertile time ;) it's pretty much what I try to do.

Welcome mom15! Congrats on your LO :)

You definitely time well Lady! When it comes down to it I don’t know if it really makes a difference if you bd every day or eod. I have always conceived while taking Vitex and drinking a specific herbal tea. I have had really long cycles though and Vitex has brought Ovulation forward for me. If you keep timing Hong’s right, depending on how much you are in a hurry, you can always get and SA done for DH. I can’t remember if you just came off of hormonal bc, but it took me 6 cycles after coming off the pill to conceive DS1

Miss - what time of day are you doing the opk? They never worked for me until I learnt FMU doesn’t work. So I started doing them multiple times a day and I learnt that SMU after a 4h hold works best for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->