• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Flueky - I know I’m younger but my husband is 47 so I’m confident that either my or his doctor would help us at least get a SA done.
I’ll keep you posted about my reading. I’ve had many that were flat out wrong so I’m not too invested in the outcome, it’s all in good fun :) The good psychic that I met with originally said I’d have 2 children but then the next time I saw her, bumped me up to 3. I’d be fine with two, but that makes me wonder about twins potentially coming along and bumping 1 up to 3 in one go! Lol

I wouldn't mind twins, I'd just pray for a pregnancy without any complications and two healthy babies! I know they say twin pregnancies are higher risk but with all of the twins in my family, I never heard of any horror stories or complications, and everyone seems to be healthy so I guess that's reassuring.

Yea I'm a twin my mum had complications but that's mainly due to her blood group so we are special care babies born prematurely but we are both here and for the most part healthy I'm the one with health issues but that's not related to our birth we were an emergency c section

I forgot that you're a twin! Outside of my family, I know quite a few of them from school and work, and 2 sets of triplets. I wonder if it's a thing in my area or if they're more common than I thought.

There were 3 sets of twins including me and my sister in our village the other 2 twins were a few years older then us though

I'd be cool with twins as well. I only know of 2 sets of twin pregnancies in my family; my aunt miscarried a set back in the 50's and my cousin gave birth to one live, one stillborn in the 80's, so not the best track record, but it's been 30 years, so we're due for a set. lol

Also, AF decided to show up today. The day we're going to my MIL's place for a pool party. C'est la vie. At least now I can hopefully start to figure out when I O.

Sorry about AF Pretty! What do you plan on doing to pinpoint O?

Miss - when do you think you O’d? I’m confused that you have 8 more days in your cycle. Is it usually pretty regular?

Yea I'm either a day early or 3 days late is the normal range I have but I've had the pad on since 7 and still haven't had anything touch it it's only when I wipe and normal period pains haven't hit yet we shall see come morning

Mom15 - I have a fitbit and the app has some women's health thingy that's basically a calendar for you to track your period and it'll help figure out your "fertile window". The only thing is my last period was in June. I skipped July and when I added a new period starting today, it says I have a 42 day cycle. lol. So, I may need to give it a month or 2 for my body to get back to normal and for the app to get a better idea of my cycle length.

Pretty - You may want to try tracking either your temperature, cervical fluid (I really don't like the word mucus), or use OPKs to get a better idea of what your body is doing, especially if your cycle is irregular. The fitbit app can only make predictions based on the average cycle length, so it's giving you a generic estimate that might totally be off for you.

Miss - Sorry to hear AF came to town early. That happened to so many people last month in one of my TTC groups. Such a smack in the face sometimes. But like you said, a new cycle isn't always a bad thing! It's a new beginning and new chance.

AFM I've officially entered my fertile window today but I have a cold. So angry at my co-worker for coming in while she was sick, because we all had a cough by the end of the week! Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow as yesterday seems to have been the worst day. No BD for me until I can breathe properly again lol

Thanks hun yea it's a total kick in the teeth but I'm trying to stay positive about it and my other half is being fab saying well we just get to try again next time bless him.
Pretty I agree with lady V about tracking fitbit doesn't really have the algorithm for tracking fertility there are so many apps you can get on your phone to use to track and can predict ovulation abit better it also does work better if your taking your temperature with a basal thermometer the moment you open your eyes on the morning before even moving also CM is good to as it changes dependent on where you are in your cycle

Pretty - I was going to say what ladyV and Miss already said. To save you frustration try temping, checking cm and opks. I have very irregular cycles (once I have them again) and so no app can accurately predict when I O. It’s simply unpredictable.

LadyV - I hate getting sick when it’s time to bd. Hope it’s gone soon and good luck this cycle.

I'm normally very regular so I'm lucky the apps work out well for me

Alright you ladies have been chatty. I've read, but can't remember it all.

Pretty my first 2 to 3 pp AF were a bit odd with varying length. They finally settled. I'd probably try to notice cm if you want to keep it simple. It's free and discreet. I don't check internally. Tmi*** I look at tp after having a bm and see if I gave ewcm. I try not to wipe all the way to the rectum.

LadyV I'm sorry you have a cold at the start of your fertile window. I hope you recover soon and manage to catch the egg.

Oh and with your DHs age I think they'd be willing to do a SA.

Miss I'm sorry about AF. When I looked at your chart the other day it looked like you were 11 or 12dpo so I think you just Od early.

FX for this cycle :)

Yea I think I ovulated on that first big temp spike so it was a rather early ovulation but we baby danced to cover it but oh is optimistic bless his heart and keep a saying well we can just try next time it will happen

Miss - I’m sorry Af showed so early. I looked at your charts and it looks like your last two cycle were only 21 days. That’s not fair getting AF that often. And I agree based on your temps I would say you O’ed quite early. So I assume your cycle is usually 29 days like your signature says?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->