Please be my WTT buddie

Mom15 last cycle was 28 days thankfully not 21 but yea it's normally 28-29 days but every now and then I'll get a 30 day cycle so I can either be a day early or 3 days late at most normally. It's just another kick in the teeth though because at 3am I had a phone call from my dad telling me my grandad had passed away so im back home in Wales currently sat at my sister's house

Flueky & Mom 15 - Thank you, ladies. I'm most likely going to ovulate on Friday or Saturday so my cold will be gone by then, thankfully. It's better today but I'm still not 100%.

Miss - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather! Sending good thoughts your way, as I imagine this is a very tough time for your family.

Glad you are already better V. How long is your LP usually?

Pretty as Miss said watery or clear and stretchy. I believe they say stretch 2 inches or more without breaking. Basically, think raw egg whites.

Miss I'm so sorry for this 2nd loss in your life. :hugs:

Lady I'm glad you are feeling better.

Thanks, ladies! I'm doing 2/3 of the trifecta to getting pregnant and all I can say is holy mucinex! I never would have thought to try it if it weren't for the cold and I'm definitely noticing what feels like an increase in cervical fluid (or it could just be thinner). We DTD this morning and I could only lay there for 10 minutes because I had to finish getting ready for work, so I popped in a softcup and will take it out later. I'm curious to see if I get a positive OPK tonight. Ava oddly moved my O to today but I can't see why. It's certainly not my temps and my OPK last night was negative.

fingers crossed V

got the funeral on Wednesday due to ovulate 2 days later but fingers crossed we catch the egg this time one of my friends did ask me the other night if i was sure that this AF wasnt implantation but I really do think it was to heavy to be implantation

FX lady V. Lots of fertile cm is a great thing!! Was your opk positive today?

Miss so sorry again dear. Is your SO with you? I hope this cycle is it after all the heartache you've been through recently.

I've tested after AF because I thought maybe it was just IB or I have bleeding during pregnancy. I will say, I've never had IB. If I spot it's a sure sign AF is coming. I know that's not the case for everyone though.

Wishing you luck this cycle, LadyV.

I'll keep an eye out for that CM. I also ordered a 25 pack of those OPKs from Amazon. They should be here by Wednesday and then I guess I'll start using them to see if I'm actually O-ing again.

I found out today that one of my coworkers is 9 weeks pg and she says she's been having some morning sickness. I joked that she must be having a girl. I mentioned this to BD and he made some comment like "In the distant future, I'm sure there's a day where you'll throw up and get really excited about it." I kinda chuckled and then he basically made the joke that I was gonna make: "The future is now, bitch." lol. I know the cost of raising another child scares him. And, being the guy that he is, he'll probably never admit to 100% wanting another baby, but I feel like these comments are helping him slowly accept that this is gonna happen. I think my new plan of attack will be getting on a proper menstrual cycle, making sure I can O, trying not to conceive in Oct or Nov (cuz Alex was conceived in late Oct and there are too many Aug BDays in my family), but see if we can start trying in Dec.

Yea he has the day off so will be at the funeral with me poor sod gets to see my huge dads side of the family he didn't meet them all at the sister's wedding but he will at grandads funeral lol there are 12 grandkids inuding me and my sister and not even counting the little great grand kids lol I think off the top of my head there are 7 great grand kids so far but I could be wrong.

Thanks, ladies! My OPK was almost positive yesterday and I just did one (awkwardly at work) and it’s peak now. My temperature also dropped today but it’s been kinda crazy so I’m interested to see if it drops further or rises tomorrow. We’re sticking with EOD so part of me feels weird about skipping today but we’ll see what happens.

fingers crossed Lady V Im gonna have the akward task of opks while im back home because we are going to be out most of the day might run back to mums to pee on a stick because no one is home but then I will have to skip OPKs on Wednesday cant really do one at the wake

Thanks, Miss! I’ve unfortunately had to do the awkward OPK before when meeting a colleague out for dinner straight after work, but I’ve got it figured out! You might be able to do one at the wake if you can sneak a 5 minute bathroom break. I actually picked up the tip in one of my pregnancy groups. You take the OPK out of its packet (and the little silicone packet) so you can pee in the packet and dip your OPK in it. It’s definitely harder to aim into compared to a cup, but not impossible. Then you wait a few minutes while you pretend you’re fixing yourself up in the stall. Snap a picture then toss it out! I wrap mine up well in toilet paper. It’s not a glamorous process by any means, but it gets the job done!

Thanks, Miss! I’ve unfortunately had to do the awkward OPK before when meeting a colleague out for dinner straight after work, but I’ve got it figured out! You might be able to do one at the wake if you can sneak a 5 minute bathroom break. I actually picked up the tip in one of my pregnancy groups. You take the OPK out of its packet (and the little silicone packet) so you can pee in the packet and dip your OPK in it. It’s definitely harder to aim into compared to a cup, but not impossible. Then you wait a few minutes while you pretend you’re fixing yourself up in the stall. Snap a picture then toss it out! I wrap mine up well in toilet paper. It’s not a glamorous process by any means, but it gets the job done!

My Opks take 10 mins to fully develop so my family specially my sister would know something is up because I never take that long in the bathroom I worked in care for 7 years so I pee fast and it's going to be busy in there with all my family put it this way there are 12 grandchildren so alot of us.
That is a really.good tip though using the packet to be able to dip the test

Yeah, 10 minutes would be too long to duck out. But hopefully you’ll have time to test at some other points in the day. My usual time is 5pm but if I’m doing multiple tests then anywhere from 11am-2pm and 7-9pm become my additional testing times.

I ovulated on father’s day this year, which also fell on my husband’s birthday and we went to his parents’ house to celebrate both so I didn’t bother testing until we got home that evening. I can see why it wouldn’t be the priority that day.

Miss - I have also used caps (from I don’t know, body products) that are small enough to hide in a purse. I don’t even wait in the bathroom and stick the opk back into the packet. Then check it later. I honestly always keep them and compare them dry. Works just as well. Just don’t compare a wet to a dry one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->