Please be my WTT buddie

Miss - Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed. Take everything one day at a time.

So, my OPKs arrived a couple days early. I figured it was too early to use one, but decided to anyway. Here's my result at CD 10/??.

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_1754303.jpg
    IMG_20180820_1754303.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
Miss agree with pretty. Do what you can and don't overwhelm yourself.

Pretty negative for now. How long were your cycles before Alex??

Well, I was on the pill for quite a while. But before the pill, they were probably 30-35 days.

Flueky - I know it looks that way based on the temp drop but my cervical fluid, cramping, and OPKs say otherwise. So I’m considering myself to only be 3DPO. Can’t hurt if I’m wrong and ovulated earlier, especially when it’s time to test!

Miss - You’ve been through a lot lately, please don’t be hard on yourself! I was very close with my grandmother and lost her suddenly. I don’t feel like I’m the same person now. My whole outlook on life has changed. Big life changes take time to adjust to. Do your best and don’t worry about the days when you can’t bring yourself to do much at all. Sometimes that’s exactly what you need.

Pretty - That’s negative but I think it’s good to start early while you’re learning your cycle so you don’t miss your surge. I could probably get away with starting on CD 14 since I seem to O on CD 17 or 18, but I still start testing on CD12 or so just in case.

Pretty it's hard telling to bevause my first 2 or 3 cycles pp were a bit irregular. After that they became regular and shorter than when I was ttc V.

LadyV always better to lean towards a later O date for testing purposes. Are you going to test before AF?

Miss thinking of you. I hope the wake went as well as could be.

Flueky - I plan to test a week from now (12DPO) and my period could be due that day or the next. I have a work event on the 30th that requires some heavy lifting so I’ll want to know if I should avoid it and find other tasks during set up.

Ah can't wait!!! Looking forward to testing from you and Miss.

Pretty any updates on opks??

Waiting is so hard! Luckily we’ll be pretty occupied this weekend on a road trip visiting my husband’s brother and family. Although they have 3 children and have been bugging us about giving them cousins lol Hopefully it will be a nice distraction, though. We leave tomorrow afternoon.

Flueky - Here are my opks for CD 10-13. Still negative. BD and I DTD again last night, sans condom. I just read today that a woman could get pg in the 5 days before and one day after O, so unless I start in the next couple days, this probably isn't my fertile window.

Today he told me that he keeps back and forth between wanting and not wanting another. He says when Alex is being cute, he could imagine him babbling with another LO, but then all those diapers. I pointed out that the diaper stage only lasts a few years and I think he's only changed like 20 diapers ever cuz I didn't want him to do so much work that he wouldn't want to have another.

Attachments

• IMG_20180823_1802498.jpg
    IMG_20180823_1802498.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
Everything went well at the funeral I missed him at the house had to meet them at the chrem but I was there that's all that matters
I'm CD15 today and got my first blazing positive OPK so it's time to BD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180826-124508_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180826-124508_Gallery.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2
LadyV I hope you've enjoyed the trip.

Pretty :rofl: only 20 and concerned about all the diapers. Bless him. I am glad he's coming around to the idea of another.

Sorry no positive opk yet but still plenty of time. I bought the expensive CB when I started ttc #1 but I never got a peak as I was regulating after stopping the pill. I went from end of May to mid August without AF.

Miss glad you still got to see him. Oh and yay for positive opk! Time for BD!

Miss - I'm glad you got to be there and that everything went well. Wishing you good luck in your fertile window! :)

Flueky - Thank you! It was nice seeing my husband's brother and family but they planned what we did for both days without our input, so we just went with the flow. I'm glad to be home and reunited with our dog, and already at 9DPO!

Pretty - You better tell that man to get used to changing diapers! lol My husband hasn't been around many babies but I helped raise my younger sister and niece so diapers don't phase me. When we first adopted our dog, she wasn't spayed yet and went into heat shortly after bringing her home. We used doggie diapers on her, and my husband got pretty good at getting them on her (despite being grossed out by the blood). I'm glad he got that practice in because it's much easier to diaper a baby than a medium sized dog.

LadyV - I'll tell him he can either be in charge of changing the new baby's diapers, or work on potty training our son. lol

So, ya still no positive opk, but my CM is fairly eggy, so I'm sure it's just around the corner. I was just thinking the other day though, I'm pretty sure I got pg the first time on CD 13, but I was 50lbs lighter and I have no idea when I O'd. So, not sure if DTD at CD 12 was too soon, but we DTD again last night, so this could be it. I might be in my TWW right now.

CD17

*heavy breathing*

Attachments

• IMG_20180827_1803595.jpg
    IMG_20180827_1803595.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20180827_1856560.jpg
    IMG_20180827_1856560.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2
There's your positive, Pretty! :)

ETA I caved and tested this morning at 10DPO and got a BFN. I know it could be too early but I'm not feeling very hopeful. We'll see!

LadyV sucks you had no input. Sounds like something I would do... It's a fault as I'm textbook type A personality.

I'm sure it's helped the tww go by faster :)

If it was only an IC 10dpo bfn is not suprising. I did get a super faint oe at 10dpo, but I suppose I implanted early. Most common implant day is 9dpo I believe.

Pretty beautiful positive opk!!! They are almost as good as a hpt bfp ;)

Flueky - I’m a crazy planner myself but I’d never push my plans onto family coming into town (they do whatever they want when they come our way). But we don’t go often.

My test was stark white! I see so many people getting something, even just a shadow at 10DPO or earlier so I kinda feel like I know how this cycle is going to end already. But I’d be glad to be wrong!

I think I may have to manage my expectations for how long this might take us. I rarely think about my husband’s age because he looks 10 years younger than he is and has more energy than I do most days. But it could very well be a factor, right along with my impatience, because this is only cycle #2. I hate that my mind is even going there but I feel like this is prime time for when I want to take my maternity leave and when I want my baby’s birthday to be... but I’m sure those things won’t matter as much whenever I do get my BFP.

LadyV I had to learn how to.... make decisions as a couple. I've always just done my thing. Even as a small child. I'm getting better at it. I told my dad what I thought we could do when he was down and he's pretty open to it. Although Vs birthday party was not negotiable. I've definitely improved but still something I'm not perfect about.

I had that same outlook ttc#1. We were both upper 20s and pretty healthy. Ttc is unpredictable, but it made it that much sweeter when I got my bfp.

As far as timing it was pretty much perfect when we did conceive V. The only "negative" was her due date was the montj my deductible reset. Not ideal with a high deductible plan. She was a preemie though so it didn't matter on that. I felt a bit guilty that I wanted her to come a little early but came earlier than I'd wanted.

I wouldn't say you are out yet though. Hope Thursday brings your bfp. If not just keep faith it will hapoen and you are one cycle closer to your bfp. When I felt down I avoided bnb. Too painful. My DH was my rock and told me it would happen even when I felt it never would.

That's good perspective! At least you're aware of it, though. The next time we go, I'll be more vocal.

I hate how much of a toss up TTC is. I'm so used to following a formula and getting the results I want so it's tough to feel like we're doing everything "right" to no avail. I tested again this morning for the heck of it and got another stark white negative. And my temps aren't helping. They dip and rise then dip and rise... Today it rose again but who knows what it'll do tomorrow.

Did you watch The Office? My husband and I love the US version and when Pam was pregnant with her first and went into labor, her plan was to not go to the hospital until midnight so that they'd get an extra day in the hospital. Things didn't go according to plan of course, but what ever does? I guess my ideal timing may not be the real "right" time lol

I usually turn to my husband for support but he's going through so much right now that I don't want to burden him. His arms are still healing and he's able to do more now, but ever since we got back home he's had an awful stomach bug. He's pretty pathetic when he's sick. So I feel like I'm kinda on my own right now with all of these feelings. Glad to have you ladies to chat with!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2lax1fm.jpg

Sorry guys I have been really bad at getting online im cd18 today 1dpo got a positive opk on cd 16 that was a blazing one then again a positive on cd 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->