Please be my WTT buddie

Sounds like me, Miss. I'm on CD19 and got positive opks on 17 and 18. :)

So, does this mean today is 1dpo for me?

Lady yes I'm the same. Like I'm doing everything right but it's not happening! Mega frustrating.

Yes I remember that episode!! It actually depends on what day you deliver. I went in on a Tuesday late evening, she was born 1230 Wednesday morning. We were both discharged Friday. I was just excited, scared, and nervous. My water broke before I had real contractions so there wasn't any doubt I needed to go.

Well once he's getting along better maybe he can help be your rock on the subject.

Btw, chart is looking good!

Miss your chart shows negative at cd17 so it looks like you are 2dpo :)

Pretty yes I would count last day of positive opk as O and today as 1dpo.

Good luck in your two week waits, Pretty and Miss!

Flueky - That sounds like a pretty quick labor! I can't imagine all of the emotions.
I'm sure you're right, he's just trying to get by right now. And thanks for the reassurance on my chart. I'm just scared that it'll all be over tomorrow or Friday and there's nothing I can do except wait it out. I spoke to my mom about it earlier and after explaining how her pressure was stressing me out a little ("Are you sure you're doing it right?!") she made me feel a little better lol Everyone in my family just blinks and gets pregnant. Why can't I be so lucky? Sigh.

LadyV it was! 6 hours from when my water broke, I'm a bit nervous how fast this one might go as I live 35 to 40 minutes from hospital. I'm definitely having a labor bag packed this time!

Yes when ppl know you are ttc and they ask for updates. It just feels like there's so much pressure and a bfn/AF felt much worse.

My mom told me a year for my brother and less for me. After the year mark I felt a bit devastated. DH wasn't ready for testing though. The month I called to make an appt was the month we conceived. Irony at it's finest.

Oh and you never know your bfp may be right around the corner ;) I'm really rooting for you, Miss, and pretty

As cliche as it sounds, when it's the right time for you, it'll happen, LadyV. I dunno exactly how long my parents were trying before they had me. I know my mom had an ectopic and regular MC in the few years before I was born. And they weren't even trying, per se. My dad had been portaging for 10 days and when he got home, my mom showed him how much she missed him and 9 months later, me. lol

I'm praying for a nice, short delivery next time. 27 hours total and I bitched out at 19 and got the epidural. :/ At least next time I know it won't last that long. Just gotta make sure I mentally prepare. And possibly stay away from the hospital. lol

(I posted this "general chatter" in TWW, but I'll post it here too) So, my mind was going like a mile a minute yesterday at work, just being in the mindset that I'm pg already. Today I was a little more chill and was trying to not put the cart before the horse. This was so much easier last time when I just took a test cuz my boobs were sore and figured out I was already 6 weeks along. lol. And, as much as I want this, there's a small part of me that would be ok if this wasn't my time and I conceived in Dec instead. But we shall see.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask. Flueky, when I was pg, I would feel cramps in my first tri that I'm pretty sure were just my uterus expanding. Have you felt anything like that this time around?

Wow, that's super quick, Flueky! You'll definitely want to be ready to go this time around in case things progress even faster lol

My mom is the only one who gets any insight from me. I talk to her about where I'm at in my cycle. With everyone else, we just kinda brush off the questions and tell them, "Not yet."

I feel like I've heard of so many people who were ready to get help and then bam! Pregnant on their own. So crazy how it can work out that way. I hope we don't get to that point though :( I don't know about IUIs but IVF sounds so costly... I don't think I'd want to go that route.

Pretty - TTC is definitely reflective of how we can make all the plans we want, but we're subject to life's plans in the end lol I'm trying to embrace it more and just let go of my idea of what perfect timing would be. It's hard though. Good luck to you in your TWW. May we all get well-timed babies! lol

And I don't think that there's anything wrong with opting for epidural! The thought of giving birth scares me... I can't imagine what it will feel like, but I do know that I'm open to drugs if I it proves to be more pain than I feel I can handle.

AFM My temp dipped this morning, BFN at 12DPO and I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. I plan to pick up some chocolates and a bottle of wine after work. I need something to look forward to today.

LadyV - I’m sorry Af appears to be on her way :(. Hopefully next cycle will be yours!

Flueky - my first was born 4h after my water broke with no signs of labor before my water. My second was born 2.15h after the first mild contraction. It was mild but strong enough to wake me up at 1.55am.
I hope I make it to the hospital when it’s time for number 3.

Pretty oh man that's a long time. I didn't even get contractions til about an hour after my water broke, but when they started, they were relentless. I also didn't have a labor class to know techniques to deal wth the pain. I opted for epidural but I almost missed the window. They told me they were afraid she'd come down when they sat me up as I was 8.5.

Yes definitely had those mild cramps. I think they stopped around 7 to 8 weeks this time. I always think of them as a good sign as they aren't painful.

LadyV I definitely couldn't have afforded IVF. My insurance covered testing but not treatment. I'm not sure DH would have wanted to do IUI.

I agree no shame for having an epidural. The only con was I had to stay in bed afterwards so I didn't get to see her in the NICU until 6 or 7 that morning. DH went with her up there after they took her. Oh and they did let me hold her for a minute before they took her. I think going into labor and delivery with an open mind is best as things don't often go as we plan in that area.

Sorry for temp drop. Wine and chocolate is the best AF therapy.

Mom15 OMG!!!! That is really fast! I hope you live close and make it in time.

Yea FF is saying I'm 3dpo today and I finally got my first cross hairs on there

Thanks, ladies. I just knew I’d start bleeding at some point this morning but I didn’t. I never get my period past noon though (BTW, is that a thing? Does it always start in the morning for others or can it strike anytime? ) so now CD1 is being delayed until tomorrow. But I still got to feel like crap all day. This happened last cycle too... Lucky me :(

Yea lady V I always come on in the morning and it's always as I wake up or if I'm unlucky it's later in the morning after like my first wee of the day but that's rare I normally wake up to it so it's a nightmare when it arrives early

Miss yay for CH!!!!

LadyV mine wasn't any set time. If I had temp drop I just put a pad on and waited. Sorry you feel crappy:hugs:

I know I was dead chuffed this morning haven't had the cross hairs before I was starting to think you only got them when you paid the VIP membership lol

Congrats on the crosshairs, Miss!

I never really thought about what time my period comes until the Ava app got me thinking. It asks first thing in the morning if you got your period on the predicted day. Nothing this morning either, my temp is down, and I feel crampy still. We'll see if she shows up at work ...which was my worry all day yesterday.

If she doesn't show up at all today then it would appear that my luteal phase is getting a day longer each cycle. I'm not sure if that happens when you come off the pill or what but I thought it was supposed to stay fairly consistent. Sigh.

It will take a couple of cycles for your cycle to fully settle back to normal hun

I always feel like the thread idiot when I do this, but what are crosshairs? lol

I always feel like the thread idiot when I do this, but what are crosshairs? lol

See my little chart in my signature hun it had the red cross in it the verticle line is ovulation day and then the horizontal line is my base line so as long as my temps stay above that then it's a good sign that I'm pregnant

Ah, nice. Now I'm kind of wishing I had starting checking my temp. lol

CD1 for me. Apparently my cycle likes to line up with the calendar date because this is the third time it’s started on the first of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->