Please be my WTT buddie

Fingers crossed for this cycle lady V

I'm 5 dpo today and haven't got the sore boobs or the cramps that I normally have

Wishing you luck as well, LadyV.

Well, I went to the bank on Friday and set up pre-approved weekly transfers from my chequing account to my retirement and TFSA accounts. I stopped saving when I went on mat leave, so now that I'm saving again, I'm definitely pg. Anyone else always getting burned by Murphy's Law? lol

Pretty when I first started ttc I said I wouldn't temp, but I love the confirmation and the heads up aof a temp drop before AF is nice in a way. Not nice when trying but still.

Lol that would be how it'd go wouldn't it.

Miss yay hope it's a good sign.

Lady don't worry. The AF blues are tough. I feel like AF is much like winter and when it's over it's just like spring bringing hope to a new cycle.

Thanks, ladies. I try to stay positive but it still sucks. We’re heading to a wedding reception now so at least I can have a couple drinks and enjoy the night with my husband.

I want to not try this month but don’t know how to do that since I feel like I should still wear my Ava bracelet, and I already know when I ovulate (CD 17 or 18) so I’d still know when it’s happening even if I give up the OPKs. So complicated lol I wish I could be more of a go with flow person when it comes to this!

It's hard to be a go with the flow person though I'm not a go with the flow person but I enjoy the temping and all that it interests me so much how it.works ext.
6dpo today I went on a hen do last night was pathetic the bride to be friends really let he down there was only me the bride and bride's mum that went out so I'm organising for her to come to the.city I live for a night out. I didn't drink much had 3 drinks not enough to even feel tipsy. Cm hasn't been as much today but I have been dehydrated today so we shall see what tomorrow brings

It definitely sucks, but I'm sure it'll be your turn soon, LadyV. And I know what you mean about being unable to go with the flow. I remember (before I ever got pg) that I would never want to be induced or have a scheduled c-section. I wanted my baby (and body) to decide when my kid's BDay would be. Who am I to mess with fate? And then I had my son on July 20 and remember being a little annoyed that he couldn't have come on the 17th or 27th cuz then his birth date would have a bunch of 7's and that he came early and he's a Cancer instead of a Leo.

Now, IF I'm pg, my due date would be mid-ish May. My MIL's BDay is the 8th and my mom and I have a recent tradition of going to a baseball game every mother's day. So, I don't wanna have to miss that cuz I'm in labour or already had the baby.

So dumb, I know. lol

And sorry to hear about your night out, Miss. If I was her, I would have been equally heartbroken and livid. I dunno how people can be so inconsiderate.

I definitely have babies on the brain. One of our friends had her baby 3 weeks ago and came out to the wedding. She looked amazing for only being 3 weeks PP and had plenty of pictures of the little guy to share with us. She said that they had been trying for a while and then just gave up because they figured it just wasn't meant to be at that time. She didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 4 months along! Cue my baby dream last night, I had the most beautiful little girl! Dreams like that make me so happy because they feel like a glimpse into the future, but then sad when I wake up and don't have a precious little baby to hold in real life.

Sending hugs Lady I'm lucky in a way because if I dream I don't remember any detail of it not even when I first wake up so I'm not plagued with baby dreams.
I'm 9 dpo today 4 days till testing

I remember my dreams much more now than I did before. I just had one last night that ALL of my friends were pregnant and I wasn't lol Probably because I'm now helping to plan my SIL's shower. I don't actually feel any resentment toward her or my best friend but there's definitely something going on subconsciously...

Anyways, I don't plan on really trying this month. I'm taking a break from the OPKs and will just let whatever happens happen. I've got some things I need to think about career-wise and my husband's work situation is not ideal right now. So maybe divine timing is intervening lol

LadyV, our minds are so busy with what's on our hearts. I had a dream a few weeks ago I gave birth to a baby goat!! I ran away from it and my dad thought it was totally normal and my mum (who is a nurse in rl) started freaking out and checking it's vitals and saying we need to go to the hospital something is wrong something is wrong. I woke up so freaked out!! lol

Fingers crossed lady V .
I'm 10 dpo today the urge to test is so strong lol

Two - What a dream! So do you want a baby or a goat? Or both? Baby goats are adorable. I'm quite fond of llamas myself but to birth one in a dream would be pretty odd lol

Miss - Stay strong! Two cycles ago I only made it to 9dpo before testing and then this past cycle I made it to 10, so I got a day stronger lol I probably will just see if AF shows up this time around, which I fully expect she will.

I ended up getting two readings and both saw me getting pregnant in similar time frames (late this year through next spring) but one saw that something medical may be getting in the way. She said it's a simple fix, but I have no clue what it could be. We both got check ups this spring and I don't feel that there's anything wrong with me, so there's no real reason to see a doctor. While I take these things with a grain of salt, it's definitely stuck in the back of my mind. This same psychic said my first will be a girl (the other said boy) and I will have 3 children total, and another psychic that I've seen in person years ago who was very accurate for me also saw 3. I must be having a singleton and then twins after that because I only want two at the most! lol

Get your thyroid checked that can effect things.
I'm 11 dpo now it's like 2:11am here still haven't tested. OH commented today saying Sunday is testing day I had totally forgotten I had told him but he remembered but still tempted to test when I wake up but will try and hold.out

LadyV - no goats! They are cute but the smell and all the poop is just too much for me!

I am not sure psychic readings are actually true. My mum had it done once and was apparently supposed to have 4 girls. She has me and my brother and had no other pregnancies sooo yeah.

I had a reading years ago and the lady was spot on to be fair and she predicted I'd meet my OH but at the time I was in a relationship so didn't expect to he single again would.love to find her and get another reading but I doubt I will it was at an event she is a gypsy so she could be any where at this point because it was so long ago

Miss - Both me and my husband got blood work done as a part of our check ups and my doctor did check my thyroid and everything was fine. The only thing that I can think of that may be "wrong" with me is that I sometimes get light headed and feel weak when my blood sugar drops. I've been changing my diet to keep it steady and avoiding added sugars, limiting desserts, etc.. Hopefully this will help!

And yes, one psychic that many of my family members have seen was super accurate for all of us. She knew my cousin was pregnant before she knew! She was right about the career field I got into as well as me marrying my husband, who was my boyfriend at the time. We ended up breaking up so I thought she was wrong for a while... never in a million years did I think we'd get back together!

Two - Got it, no goats! lol I think it can be a total toss-up with psychics. Some are amazingly talented and some are not! They remind me of weather forecasters in a way, being that that there are no consequences if they're inaccurate lol And of course your own free will can change your life path... Like I said, I get readings done for the fun of it, but have experienced accurate ones in the past :)

Yea I like having predictions to but I do take it with a pinch of salt

Testing day tomorrow I did cave yesterday and tested and got faith squinter of a line on a boots strip test and a frer

@miss oooo goodluck! Patiently waiting for your BFP along with Victoria. I'm not sure who else is actually TTC in this thread right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->