Please be my WTT buddie

Not me, just stalking those of you who are ;)

LadyV I always imagine how nice it'd be to have a relaxed ttc approach... almost ntnp, but I like to plan and prep too much :haha:

Baby dreams. They are nice, but it feels a bit cruel when you wake up. I find I dream about what's on my mind... well sonetimes at least.

Did they check your Vit D level? It can impact your fertility but it's not routinely tested. Just a thought.

Miss sorry about bfn :(

Two2tango, I think Miss and LadyV are ttc. Pretty is semi ntnp.

Miss - BFNs suck, I’m sorry.

Thanks, Two :) I’m not ovulating until next week so I’ve got a long way to go before I pee on any sticks. I don’t think I’m bothering with OPKs this month. I’ll see if that helps me chill a little more!

Flueky - I’m really going to try to be laid back this month lol I haven’t had my vitamin D checked in a while, I can’t remember if that was included in the blood work. I’ve been deficient in the past but everyone is where I live (along the Canadian border) lol I’ll have to look at my paperwork. My prenatal has vitamin D in it though.

And yes, I do think dreams get at what’s going on in your head, either consciously or subconsciously. I’ve had some pretty weird ones!

Thanks hun just got to wait for AF I'm only 13 dpo so 14dpo tomorrow I should get AF if we didn't succeed so if I still haven't got AF in a couple if days I'll test again

Hello ladies! I hope you all are doing well. I was able to read back a little but not completely catch up from my last post. FX for testing and I hope you see your BFPs soon!

I am very sorry for my (extremely) long absence. It's been since the end of June since I posted in this thread (and have only been on a handful of times since then). I am finally in a better place mentally and emotionally and would really like to get back to being active on here (and hope you'll let me join back in with this group!). To briefly let you know what's been going on, I have to go back to June 27th. My husband has a heart condition and 4 years ago had a defibrillator put in as a safeguard. on the 27th he was jogging through Chicago Midway, felt faint so he stopped and put his hand on the wall and was on the ground and had a seizure lasting a few minutes. 2 days later, after meeting with the doctor who read out the info from his device, we learned his heart had stopped and he was shocked back to life. We are 31, we have 2 very young children and to say this put me (us) into a tailspin would be an understatement. After about a month I decided to start therapy and it has been immensely beneficial in finally processing and moving forward.

I haven't really been thinking about our maybe baby #3 through this but the baby fever is starting to creep back in! My youngest weaned in early July (thankfully...I think my stress levels messed with my milk and he was like "hmm..that's different. I'm out" lol). DH still isnt' really on board but isn't shut off to the idea like he was 8-10 months ago. We would still be looking at the end of next year to start trying for a few reasons but I feel ok with the timeline. It will give us a chance to really settle after the insanity of this year.

In any case, I hope you dont mind if I pop back in? I've really missed bnb and would love to get back into the community.

Omg hun that is such an awful thing yo go through buy that is the gods he has his defib device. Your always welcome hun I just want to reach through the screen and give you a hug as I can well imagine how hard it's been for you

thank you so much misswaiting, it really means a lot to me. It's been overwhelming to process and i still get moments of anxiety that pop up randomly. i am SO grateful for his device, his team of doctors, modern science and God that he is still here. I've restarted my health journey and have been eating well/working out and that has helped a lot as well. Now just cross my fingers that in a year from now we will be gearing up to start trying again! How have you been??

Yea I'm not surprised hun I'd be exactly the same if I was in your shoes. I'm getting there my step mum passed away suddenly and then 6 weeks later my grandad dads dad passed away suddenly so my poor dad lost his partner and dad in the space of 6 weeks so it's been rough but getting there we are at the end of cycle 4 just waiting for af which hasn't arrived and I'm 14 dpo

oh my goodness, i am so sorry :hugs::hugs: I can't imagine that much loss in such a short time. do you live close to your dad that you are able to visit him much?

fingers crossed for you! with my oldest I had negatives up until 14dpo (my second was a vf/squinter line at 12 and clear at 13). If you implanted late your lines will show up later. not out until the :witch: shows up...and hopefully she stays far far away!

kksy - Sending lots of hugs your way! I can't imagine going through that kind of scare and I hope that all is well with your husband now. "In sickness and in health" is easy until your health fails you... My husband broke his wrist and fractured his elbow (different arms) and couldn't do much for himself immediately afterwards. While frustrating at times, that wasn't nearly as scary as a heart condition.

Miss - You never know until AF shows, although I totally understand when you get that feeling that it's over even before she arrives. Hang in there! My hopes are up for you :)

Kk so sory you had that scare but I'm so glad he is okay. Good for you for getting healthy.

Also I'm glad he's not a firm no on ttc #3.

Miss sorry to see cd1 arrived. FX for you this cycle.

LadyV good luck this cycle.

I’m sorry the witch showed, Miss!

kk- I can’t imagine how scary your husbands condition must be. So glad he had the medical device save his life. Maybe we get to ttc together at the end of next year :)

LadyV - are you getting close to your fertile window? Don’t recall when you usually O 😊

Thanks ladies yea AF is most defiantly here and with vengeance the cramps are agony today so I shall not be doing much went out to an appointment this morning but wasn't out long thankfully so now just sat at home

Sorry, Miss! Every new cycle is a new chance though.

Flueky- Thanks, but now I’m not even sure if I want to try this cycle... the timing feels really off since my husband has had some unexpected hiccups in his career, at not fault of his own. So his work situation is not ideal. I full well expect to be in a better place in 9 months but I think it’s hard to take a leap of faith like this with so much uncertainty... we’re seriously looking at relocating to find better paying options. So that’s stressing me out right now.

Mom15- I usually O on CD17 or 18 so I’m a week away.

shoot! i got a whole reply typed out but didn't hit send. went to the park with the boys, came back and tried to post and it timed out and erased the reply....lets try this again :)

ladyv- i'm sorry to hear of your DH's career issues. It takes stress to a new level when your job is shaky and (especially for men I think) you throw in providing for a family and potential new baby. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a month off and give you some time to process the new hiccups and feel more settled next cycle? Thinking of you all and hoping it works out quickly!! thank you so much for your support. walking through medical issues can be hard on a marriage and a relationship. but it really gives you a chance to test your ties to one another and make those bonds stronger and more closely knit together. this year has been full of stressful health issues. but my DH and I have drawn closer in a whole new way so I'm grateful for them.

flueky- how are you doing?? i hope the pregnancy is going well! are you all going to find out the gender or wait? thank you so much for the support. this getting healthy journey has been such a rollercoaster. i'm still working on losing the weight from my last pregnancy....less than 30 to go but it's been a struggle but i'm trying! and i am very grateful he isn't closed off like he was before. dont get me wrong, he still tells me i'm crazy for wanting another one. but he also has made comments here and there that give me hope and hasn't given a firm "no" to the issue in quite awhile. i think a lot of it is that he works an extremely stressful job. when things at work are crazy he is more closed off and when its calm he is more open. i just try not to bring it up a lot and am hoping the idea takes hold organically. we will see!

misswaiting- im so sorry AF showed up. when you are trying that is the hardest day of the month. but like ladyv said, it means there is a new chance this next cycle! I have all my fingers and toes crossed that this month will bring you your beautiful BFP!

mom15- i would love to be trying together next year!! How many are you hoping to have? if i can get my DH to give the go ahead for another this will definitely be the last. i would love a girl to help balance the family but 3 wild boys sounds like an adventure too :)

i hope everyone is have a nice day so far! we got out to the park this morning to soak up the sunshine and run off some pent up energy. the heat has mostly broken thankfully after a long hot summer. after a week of rain the ground is finally dry so time to get out to play!

kksy- I’m definitely done after three! Sometimes I wonder if I even want three, but then other times the urge to have three is very strong. I decided there is no point in making a def. decision now. We aren’t using any contraceptive other than having a toddler and an infant lol. But I plan to avoid fertile days once they are back until my DS2 is weaned. I don’t want to know how may potential eggs fertilized but were lost due to Luteal phase defect due to nursing. My Lp was between 3-9 days while nursing DS1.

kksy - So sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he's doing well now and good for you for seeking help. And I currently have like 45lbs left to lose, so I feel your pain.

Well, AF showed up today. And a few days earlier than expected. *sigh* -.-

Kksy - Yes, I think he feels like he's failing as a provider even though I don't see it that way at all. He's always had multiple sources of income, thankfully, so we're not in a horrible place, but I think of things from year to year and we're not doing better than we were at this point last year, which is always my goal. I'm getting a bonus at the end of the year and up for a raise on top of that so I'm hoping to get it. That extra money would come in handy. My plan is to not try or prevent this month. I'm still wearing my Ava bracelet but that's about it. And yes, the medical issues definitely took our marriage to a different level. My willingness to do things for him that I'd never had to before (helping him use bathroom, shower, eat) reminded me how much I love him.

Pretty - Sorry about AF :(

mom15- ugh, i hope you're able to get the LP issues resolved. Have you spoken to your OB? It took me about 7 months post weaning to get my cycle back in line (and then fell pregnant the first month it was finally "right" lol). My OB had me on several supplements to help get it all balanced. and i feel the exact same way! some days i look at my crazy wild wonderful boys and think there is literally no way i can handle another one thrown into the mix. and it would be so much easier to put the baby phase behind us and move on...but at the end of the day the aches and pains of pregnancy and labor/delivery, sleepless nights, long hard hours nursing, SO much poop, spit up etc are worth it, as you well know. you adapt and figure it out. my heart just doesn't feel complete yet, i desperately feel like there is another piece out there. sigh...like you though we aren't making any decisions now. we have a really fun 12 months planned and i just want to sit back and enjoy it!

PrettyinInk- :hugs::hugs: i'm sorry for AF showing up, especially early. Could you remind me again how long you have been trying? I hope this next month brings you your two beautiful lines! and thank you for the support. it's been quite the journey but have found opening up to others is healing and i'm really thankful for the support on here. and losing weight just sucks lol. i wish it would be as easy (and tasty!) to lose as to gain :/ I actually lost 71 pounds before my pregnancy (and then promptly gained it back during no matter what i did) but i tell you what...i turned 30 last year and i feel like my metabolism just tanked! will get there eventually but it's a lot harder this time around!

ladyv- that must have been a lot put on you to need to help him with a lot of the basic things! how long did it take for his injuries to heal? that's great that you have a bonus and raise coming up soon! sounds like a good plan to stick to NTNP this month. if it was meant to be this time then it will be and you all will be fine i'm sure. how is the ava bracelet going? are you finding it helpful in tracking your cycles?

AFM, I wasn't expecting AF until next week and then it showed up last night :shrug: either i had it in my head wrong or my LP is going wacky. going to track it more closely this next month and hope that i just had my date wrong.

Otherwise things here are going well! was talking with my DH tonight about how I am worried he doesn't take care of himself ever. He puts everyone else above his own well being, always. He has been having pretty bad stomach pain the last 2 weeks and I think it is from stress. he loves being out in nature so i'm going to start kicking him out of the house on the weekends to take an hour or two long walk. he works 80-100 hour weeks consistently and still makes time for the family. doesn't sleep much and never goes out with friends/takes time to himself. a lot of that stress comes from a project he is hopeful to hand off at the end of the year to his team and can get a little bit of a break. He is the most dedicated and hardest worker I know and I am grateful for all he does to provide for us. I just worry about him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->