• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Looks like we are moving on to ntnp yay.
I grabbed him tonight and we talked he said he was happy to take risks here and there so I told him I can't handle that either we don't prevent all the time or we wait till we originally planned to start ttc.
He is happy to not prevent he's not happy with it being called not trying not preventing so we are saying we are taking risks in a way to ease him into ttc. He has said if we get into November or December and we haven't gotten pregnant at that point then we will love to ttc. I'll be charting ect but just not bothering him with the details.
I'm so happy it doesn't feel real I've waited so many years to try for a baby and unfortunalt had the wrong man and now I'm with the right man and he is now ready to go for it. Think the realisation that he is 30 next year helped lol

Thank you 😁 just totally shocked we are moving early but so happy about it

How exciting waiting, very happy for you. Keep us posted.

I will for sure. I just didn't expect it like I've told him how crazy being broody makes me and it makes me down right miserable at times ive been known to cry because of it in the past and I don't cry really unless I'm stupidly angry. Then next min he's like yea we are taking risks so really shocked but happy.
I'll keep you all posted for sure

Pretty I've noticed for some men they feel more comfortable with not saying they are trying but they definitely aren't preventing. I think it can be a huge step to admitto ttc. Well in any case I'm excited for you. It'd be lovely to be bump buddies with some familiar faces.

Miss oh I think the same thing I told pretty. I'm excited about your "ntnp".

I'm feeling much better this week. Vit D must be coming back up. I'm nearing my fertile window soon. I think waiting to O is worse than waiting for AF. Ugh....

Flueky I agree there because it the making sure you didn't miss it but then I hate waiting for af to I'm in that phase at the moment as we are cd18

Flueky - That could be it. However, we were just at IKEA this weekend and I was looking at some pull out couch and made some comment about lots of room for a bunch of babies to play and he was like "As long as only one of those babies is mine." Such a flip flopper. lol

Waiting - I've been better. I just found out that my mom sent my baby daddy a text (a few weeks ago, I think) saying she was disgusted by him and hoping that he wouldn't teach our son to be disrespectful to me. So, now I don't want them around each other and it's just stressful. -.-

Pretty- that is a very stressful situation for you but I can see where your mum's coming from to sending huge hugs and if he says anything just tell him straight your mum is a grown woman you can't control what she does . Xx

Pretty I am not sure what made her say that to him but I am sure it came from a place in her that wants the best for her daughter and grandson, and little boys can learn a lot from daddy on how to treat mommy and then woman in general so I kind of understand. Maybe explain to him that together the two of you need to teach your son respect and like waiting said, you can't help what your mum says she is an adult and at the end of the day she is your mum. I like to put myself in the others shoes, if it was your daughter and her baby daddy was teaching your grandchild to disrespect their mum how would you feel. I am sorry it is a stressful situation for you though dealing with the conflict between the two of them, don't get in the middle of it unless your son is involved, they are both adults.

Pretty sorry for his flip flopping. As for your mom, if he is not treating you right then I can understand why your mom did that. I don't know your whole situation though.

I do hope it gets less stressful for you. Is A cruising??

Miss I'm doing alright. Just waiting for O. Not much going on for me at the moment.

Pretty sorry for his flip flopping. As for your mom, if he is not treating you right then I can understand why your mom did that. I don't know your whole situation though.

Miss I'm doing alright. Just waiting for O. Not much going on for me at the moment.
Fingers crossed you catch that egg. I'm waiting for af due the 21st

Hey, ladies! How's everyone doing?
I'm finding it so cool to learn more and more about my body each day. My Ava bracelet notified me that I've entered my fertile window today and the OPK seems to be backing that up. It's not positive but definitely detecting some LH because the line is pretty dark. I can't wait to test again and see my data in these next few days!

https://i67.tinypic.com/4lt2sz.jpg

https://i65.tinypic.com/34is6ix.jpg

Thanks. And not sure what you mean by cruising. He's finally started crawling properly, after months of doing that army pull/drag thing. And he's only walking assisted. It seems like he's too scared to take the risk of trying on his own. I really hope he's walking by his first BDay though.

MissWaiting I'm actually really enjoying the process, and my hubby is too. I'm playing with the idea of starting to try next month (or just not preventing) instead of August, but we really should wait... April is a busy month for us with not only my work, but my birthday and our wedding anniversary. We'll see!

I did get some good news on Monday that one of my best friends is pregnant. It was a surprise for her and her hubby because they didn't plan on trying for a few years, but life had other plans. I'm so excited and kinda relieved to not be the first in my friend group now. Now she can experience everything first and I'll take notes LOL

I'm honestly so glad we started this month even though this month is crazy busy but it just gives me so little time to over think this first cycle.

Lady that's great that it's working well. I'm considering using it for nfp even though it's not quite marketed for that. I don't want homonal bcp or an IUD. I'll talk with DH about it when that time comes.

I'm a bad influence and say go ahead and ttc or ntnp. Hehe. My birthday is April 13th. When is yours?

As far as your friend that's great. Maybe you two can be bump buddies. I was the 1st of my friends, well my close group. I honestly don't think the others will ttc.

Pretty cruising is walking while holding onto surfaces. V also took a bit to properly crawl. She uses a combo of walking, cruising, and crawling to get around.

Miss it says you are testing in 4 days on your ticker, is that true? I f I have a horde of tests, I seem to test sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->