• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please be my WTT buddie

Lady that's great that it's working well. I'm considering using it for nfp even though it's not quite marketed for that. I don't want homonal bcp or an IUD. I'll talk with DH about it when that time comes.

I'm a bad influence and say go ahead and ttc or ntnp. Hehe. My birthday is April 13th. When is yours?

As far as your friend that's great. Maybe you two can be bump buddies. I was the 1st of my friends, well my close group. I honestly don't think the others will ttc.

Pretty cruising is walking while holding onto surfaces. V also took a bit to properly crawl. She uses a combo of walking, cruising, and crawling to get around.

Miss it says you are testing in 4 days on your ticker, is that true? I f I have a horde of tests, I seem to test sooner.
Trying to hold off till 23rd which is when AF is due but I've tests here that tell me I can test 4 days before my missed period so I yea might end up testing in 4 days as I'm totally struggling not to test but I'm 8dpo now

What tests have you got? I really like ICs, the wondfos is what I use. If I cave and test early I don't feel so bad. I got disheartened ttc #1 so I pretty much quit early testing. I did get a decent line at 13dpo with dd.

AFM positive opk today!! Wasn't thinking I'd get one til tomorrow. We have BD the past 2 nights so will keep it up tonight and tomorrow :)

What tests have you got? I really like ICs, the wondfos is what I use. If I cave and test early I don't feel so bad. I got disheartened ttc #1 so I pretty much quit early testing. I did get a decent line at 13dpo with dd.

AFM positive opk today!! Wasn't thinking I'd get one til tomorrow. We have BD the past 2 nights so will keep it up tonight and tomorrow :)
They are Morrison's own brand I'm thinking of just testing tomorrow though even though it's early and in not convinced as it's my OHs birthday I haven't got him a card yet as he's been with me every time I've been in the card shop so I'm going in the morning while he is still asleep

Well if you have plenty and are cheap then why not. I wouldn't get discouraged though if negative. Happy birthday to your OH.

Well if you have plenty and are cheap then why not. I wouldn't get discouraged though if negative. Happy birthday to your OH.

Yea it's only our first cycle so I'm not to bothered if I get a bfn or if AF gets me this month as he only decided like when I was already in my window but thankfully I ovulated on cd17 so we timed it ok ish but at least next month I can time it better and get my opks out to make sure we hit it

Yea it's only our first cycle so I'm not to bothered if I get a bfn or if AF gets me this month as he only decided like when I was already in my window but thankfully I ovulated on cd17 so we timed it ok ish but at least next month I can time it better and get my opks out to make sure we hit it

Happy Bornday to your OH. I am looking forward to your testing day even though it wasn't a full proper trying cycle, still excited because anything can happen.

Happy Bornday to your OH. I am looking forward to your testing day even though it wasn't a full proper trying cycle, still excited because anything can happen.

Thanks hun it would just be perfect timing if it was this month perfect in the sense of how we get to tell family as this month is so busy with birthdays for me I have 7 in total including me and my oh and of course my twin sister my mum OHs sister my BIL my grandad it's busy lol and with having fathers day to will be a cool way to tell my dad all with belated cards lol

Miss Waiting - 9dpo might still be a little early, especially if you ovulated a little later than you think you did!

I'm in my TWW but for my first "real" period off of the pill! It was really cool seeing my OPKs match up with Ava's predicted ovulation day. Aaaand... I think we will start trying (or not preventing anyways) next month! I'm so excited!

Miss Waiting - 9dpo might still be a little early, especially if you ovulated a little later than you think you did!

I'm in my TWW but for my first "real" period off of the pill! It was really cool seeing my OPKs match up with Ava's predicted ovulation day. Aaaand... I think we will start trying (or not preventing anyways) next month! I'm so excited!

Yes it's early but I'm just going to wait and see if af comes and if it doesn't I'll test again then. Ohhh so exciting i so hope you guys get it the first cycle

Miss still early. Are you waiting til Friday now??

Lady that's so exciting!! Can't wait for your first cycle of ttc or ntnp.

AFM opk positive again today so I think today is O day. We BD Saturday, Sunday, Monday, an plan to tonight. No mattet what we definitely tried our best

Yea I'm just going to wait now and see of af comes.
Fingers crossed for you flueky you certainly have given this cycle a good do

Hey ladies. Haven't been on here in several days, but I just got myself caught up. Best of luck to everyone with your testing and conceiving and all that. :)

I just got my first postpartum period today. Guess this means things are getting back to normal. Hope this means BD and I can start NTNP fairly soon.

Oh fingers crossed pretty
Looks like pre af dip with bbt this morning

Miss sorry for preAF dip but you will get to have a proper try this new cycle.

Pretty it's good and yet annoying at the same time with the first pp AF. Although nowhere near as bad as lochia! Anyways, good luck ntnp when you and BD start.

Yea that's how I'm seeing it next cycle is a new cycle but one we can have a good try at because we will be better prepared

Well I hope your ttc journey is short Miss :)

Same for everyone else, I hate seeing women struggle to conceive. Anywho, that's all I'll say about that for now.

Opk negative so I'm counting today as 1dpo. Woohoo, let the 2ww begin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->