Please help, Hpt progression not great - am I losing my rainbow?

View attachment 841745
These ones are over the last week

Those are definitely getting darker! I'm so jealous, my ic are so faint it's ridiculous!!!!! I think perhaps it's just the tests now... perhaps they're skimping out on dye? lol

Well these are ultra sensitive tests.....

Mine are also meant to be 10 miu but they're rubbish!!!! I know I'm worried about my progression but only from Saturday onwards! This is my ic 'progression' next to my super drug one, no way do they one compare, no matter what is happening now. They should've been way darker...

Attachments

• 10962066_10152960771490901_1860486540_n.jpg
    10962066_10152960771490901_1860486540_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 21
  • 15875_10152965086125901_4372335993175667653_n.jpg
    15875_10152965086125901_4372335993175667653_n.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 16
Well I understand, cause with all my boys there was a very prominent line with them, and before my last I didn't know lines would change. I got very strong progression with my last.

Now with that being said I have had other multimomma's (with girls and boys) that their girls were way lighter than their boys.

Could also be that there was a late implantation.....

Another reason I am feeling so crappy is that I had a spot this morning when I wiped, but only once and now I am nervous as heck.....

Well I understand, cause with all my boys there was a very prominent line with them, and before my last I didn't know lines would change. I got very strong progression with my last.

Now with that being said I have had other multimomma's (with girls and boys) that their girls were way lighter than their boys.

Could also be that there was a late implantation.....

Another reason I am feeling so crappy is that I had a spot this morning when I wiped, but only once and now I am nervous as heck.....

Oh that's funny, I'd never heard that before... Wonder if it's true? My boy was SUPER dark SUPER quick (as in as darker as control at 11dpo). With my mc it was like this one, quite light, and I never found out for sure, but I was convinced it was a girl...

Same here with my ICS they are rubbish in comparison! I did try diluting my wee and this is what happened top test is concentrated 4 hour hold wee and bottom test is diluted with 50% water, I did it 4 times and got the same result, I got this hook effect (too much hcg for tests to pick up and the tests get lighter) at 6 weeks with my son but surely 20dpo is too early?! Interesting though. My friend said opks pick up hcg, not sure if that's true but my opk went v positive, I'm obsessed with testing:( wish i could just relaxXxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150131_204410.jpg
    IMG_20150131_204410.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20150203_130712~2.jpg
    IMG_20150203_130712~2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Same here with my ICS they are rubbish in comparison! I did try diluting my wee and this is what happened top test is concentrated 4 hour hold wee and bottom test is diluted with 50% water, I did it 4 times and got the same result, I got this hook effect (too much hcg for tests to pick up and the tests get lighter) at 6 weeks with my son but surely 20dpo is too early?! Interesting though. My friend said opks pick up hcg, not sure if that's true but my opk went v positive, I'm obsessed with testing:( wish i could just relaxXxxx

Interesting change with the diluted wee.... I've heard of the hook effect but also knew it happened way later like you said. What I'd always heard/seen was that if you had too much hcg, the test line 'stole' the dye from the control line so you could end up with only one line... but the test line!

I've also heard about the opk and i'm pretty sure it's true but not so sure how much you can trust it for progression...

I too have heard and seen other that were pg using opk first, then tested with hcg

No I agree def can't trust opks for progression, its just that I tried it with my son and just got a faint line so I guess at least it went pos. I'm not sure why the ICS are darker when I dilute the wee, oh well just hope dh doesn't buy me any tests in town I forgot to tell him not to! Xx

Grrrr my results from yesterday are in but they won't give them to me as a doctor hasn't seen them yet... Told me to ring tomorrow!!!! So annoyed! I ink one result won't tell me if my hormones are doubling but I wanted to know what they were anyway!!!

How frustrating

I had more creamy pink cm, but it was so pale. FX'd baby implanted strongly

all for the girl- I think i remember you from when i was pregnant with DS. Were you in the Due in Feb 2014 group by any chance?

Doctor just rang... Level is 37, doctor said she's sure I'm having an early mc as she would expect it to be higher at 4 weeks...

Doctor just rang... Level is 37, doctor said she's sure I'm having an early mc as she would expect it to be higher at 4 weeks...

:hugs: they should test to see if the hcg doubles :hugs:

They will. But she said its way too low and if I was getting positives a week ago they would be much higher. Nausea and sore boobs are gone too...

Oh I am sorry....this sucks. I sure hope this baby really kicks into gear for you and surprises everyone

Don't lose hope,
HCG levels have a very large range and as long as they are doubling or close to that every 48-76 hours you should be okay.

Here are some websites that might help you.
https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back