Please help, Hpt progression not great - am I losing my rainbow?

I've started bleeding so I guess I don't need those results anymore...

Good luck Hun hope your results come back alot higher, can't wait till results....

Hun don't lose hope I have mine tested when I was bleeding as was really worried and they more than tripled there is still hope hun, just take it easy xx

I started bleeding at 5 weeks with my son and he's now a healthy 20 month old! So try not to worry until you've had your results.

*hugs*

so sorry to hear that hon :hugs: i am praying for a miracle baby in there :hugs:

Oh I know how scary it is. I only had pink spotting but still very scary. What colour is it? Plus remember that sometimes it could be just one those things. I pray that your numbers are perfect

Oh I know how scary it is. I only had pink spotting but still very scary. What colour is it? Plus remember that sometimes it could be just one those things. I pray that your numbers are perfect

It's bright red, so between that and my low level I've lost all hope... X

I'm so so sorry hunni I really am xxxxxxxxx

Did you get your results?

No, they didn't ring me today so I'm assuming they'll ring me tomorrow...

How is the bleeding

Same as before, it's not heavy enough to make it into the pad if that makes sense but there is a lot when I wipe. Clots too. A bit like my period but less 'flowy'. Stabbing pains in my belly too...

How are you coping?

Not well, I'm much worse than I was with my last mc, even though it was a later one. One I could attribute to 'bad luck', two makes me think there is something wrong. I know I have a son already but am now petrified l never have any more. Don't know what I'd do if that was true...

Can't believe they didn't tell you the results today. I'm sorry you're going through this.

To be honest, I think I could've rung again and pushed to have someone call me today with the results, but I've been playing ostrich i think, and burying my head in the sand. It feels a bit pointless knowing the actual number when I know it's not going to be the answer I want... I know it's bad of me, I should've rung, but I'm just trying to fill my head with other things... But yeah, they also should have rung too.....

I'm so sorry hun I've had 2 losses so have a small idea how you feel although my miscarriages weren't consecutive. Try not to worry it doesn't mean anything is wrong and anyway its not over yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->