• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Hope everything goes perfectly for you....

Thinking of you today, and praying for good news :hugs:

:flower:I cant imagine how you feel. I will keep you and your family in my prayers I hope everything turns out for the best.:hugs:

Keep Strong For Your Little Ones Hun Ano Its Hard I Have Been The Through The Same Sort Of Thing My Son Mckenzie Was BornStill Born sep Last Year,, Jst Keep Staying Strong Love &* Am Sure EveryThing Will Work Out Fine Ill Keep My Fingers Crossed For You Good Luck xxxx

Just seen this post. so sorry to hear what u are going thru. I hope and pray that things work out for u. Thinking about u and keeping my fingers crossed.

Much love x

Im so sorry for your situation. I hope and pray that all is well and turns out for he best! I have you in my prayers. Good luck on the scan today.

Lots of love and prayers sent your way

I hope you got some really good news today honey - I am praying of your LO and your family x

i hope it all works out for you, i'm sorry you're dealing with this :(

Hope everything goes well today!! You are in my prayers!

I'm so sorry for what you are facing right now! My thoughts are with you and your family at this very hard sad time.

I am so so sorry for what you're going through.

Whatever decision you make it is the right one for you, don't let anyone tell you differently. This is hard enough for you already. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->