• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

God help you through this time. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll support you no matter your decision.

:hugs: I'm so, so sorry to hear your news :( Thinking of you x

I couldn't imagine being in your shoes. Prayers for strength to you...

Words can not describe how sorry I am. You are in my prayers. May God give you the strength to deal with all of this.

thats just devastating hun, i'm sorry your faced with this, its the most awful thing to ha deal with :cry: :cry:

massive massive :hugs:

Oh hun, I cant imagine how you're feeling :cry:

My thoughts are with you & your family :hugs::hugs:

I am so, so sorry to hear your terrible news. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Much love xx

I am truely sorry you are going thru this! Just remember anything is possible and everything happens for a reason.

Take Care!!

I really hope this isn't taken the wrong way!

I know of an organization that helps families who are given a dire prognosis on their unborn children. They'll help you, if you need them to. PM me if you want the address, I don't want to push something on someone if they aren't ready.

It's not an organization who will try to tell you what to do, or what not to do. The woman who began it was told her little girl would not make it, and when she went to find comfort, she couldn't as there wasn't anything on the subject. They offer comfort, books and other things to help you on this hard and sad journey.

:hugs: I am SO sorry hun. No one will judge you with what you need to do, if you choose that. My heart is breaking for you! :cry:

so sorry hun, I can't imagine how you must feel. Thinking of you all xx

omg.....i am so so sorry to hear this.im crying as i type this...iv been updating my husband on your story and i just saw that you had updated.i started to read it out loud to him and he had to finish off the rest for himself as my voice broke and the tears flowed.i am going to pray for you to keep strong....and we would never ever hate you no matter what decision you make.all my love hun,be strong......xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, I am so, so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of u, so sorry for ur sad news. Id understand any decision u make, and would never judge. Stay strong hun xxx :hug:

No one would ever make a judgement on you, im sorry to hear you sad news xxx

:cry:I have all his clothes in his wardrobe along with teddies waiting for him, i feel useless. He's kicking me and i just want to hold him, i never thought i would bury my own child. 3 weeks ago we were happy the 20 week scan went well, within 3 weeks somethings gone horribly wrong :cry:
Ifit wasnt for kian id ask them to stop my heart too, it has literally broke in 2, i am not sure how we will get through this.

:sadangel:

I am so sorry for you and your family. You are in my thoughts! :hugs: i'm sure nobody will judge you whichever decision you make. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->