• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Oh my god honey, I dont know what to say. My heart is aching for you all. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are feeling and how much pain you are in. Please know my thoughts are with you always xxx

I'm so so sorry to hear this - my heart is breaking for you...I wish I could make it better for you. xxxxx

I'm so sorry sweetheart. No-one can judge a decision like that - no-one should have to make a decision like it. Please don't beat yourself up about whatever decision you come to honey. Hug little Kian tight. It must feel impossible to get through something like this, but you all will if you stick together. My heart bleeds for you all.

Love and strength to you all. Xxx

im so sorry hun. noone will ever judge you, we are all here for you. i cant say anything to make you feel better, but you, oh and kian are in my thoughts. xx

Oh my god sweetie bless you

I've been moving house today and not got a chance to come see how you got on until now, but Ive been thinking of you today and am so terribly sad at the outcome of your scan

all my love to you, and no matter what you decide to do, you'll have not only my support, but I'm sure all of ours.

Biggest hugs to you honey x

:cry:I have all his clothes in his wardrobe along with teddies waiting for him, i feel useless. He's kicking me and i just want to hold him, i never thought i would bury my own child. 3 weeks ago we were happy the 20 week scan went well, within 3 weeks somethings gone horribly wrong :cry:
Ifit wasnt for kian id ask them to stop my heart too, it has literally broke in 2, i am not sure how we will get through this.

:sadangel:

I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time, noone could every judge you regardless of the decision you will take.

Its just so strange that they didnt pick up any of those problems on your 20 week scan! I find that completely unbelievable. did those problems develop in 3 weeks time? I dont understand!

My prayers are with you my love, be strong xxx

All I can say is that noone can judge you for any desicion you make. My thoughts are with you.

I dont know what to say to you. Im soo sorry *loads hugs* xx

Heres me wanting a girl too :cry:, it's like someones telling me i should appreciate what i have, and if i could do anything for him i would, id take all his illnesses and have them myself if it meant he would be ok, i just want my baby boy to be here for xmas, i had it all planned out...i just feel like screaming :(

No one would think bad of you babe you have to do what you think is right stuff everyone else, im so sorry you are going through this xx

Oh I am so sorry for your news. No one should ever judge your decisions. Take care xxxxx

Whatever decision you make, you'll make it with love so you aren't a bad person. My heart and thoughts go out to you.

x

:cry:I have all his clothes in his wardrobe along with teddies waiting for him, i feel useless. He's kicking me and i just want to hold him, i never thought i would bury my own child. 3 weeks ago we were happy the 20 week scan went well, within 3 weeks somethings gone horribly wrong :cry:
Ifit wasnt for kian id ask them to stop my heart too, it has literally broke in 2, i am not sure how we will get through this.

:sadangel:

I am so sorry that you are going through such a difficult time, noone could every judge you regardless of the decision you will take.

Its just so strange that they didnt pick up any of those problems on your 20 week scan! I find that completely unbelievable. did those problems develop in 3 weeks time? I dont understand!

My prayers are with you my love, be strong xxx

His brain was fine 3 weeks ago, thats why im being tested for viruses too, it could be a number of things, we are still in limbo but we are prepared for the worse, the dr didnt seem to optimistic :cry:

I dont know what to say to you. Im soo sorry *loads hugs* xx

Heres me wanting a girl too :cry:, it's like someones telling me i should appreciate what i have, and if i could do anything for him i would, id take all his illnesses and have them myself if it meant he would be ok, i just want my baby boy to be here for xmas, i had it all planned out...i just feel like screaming :(

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->