• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Thats amazing news sweetie!!!!
YAY!So happy for you.Fingers crossed next Tuesday brings more good news xxxxxx

That seems positive and has ruled a few things out lets hope its not as bad as they thought will keep everything crossed for you xxxx

:hugs:

This is good news! I pray it's not as bad as they thought...

I'm so happy you got some good news today....you definately deserve it.

Fingers crossed for you that next Tues is OK.

Just a thought - are you able to get a second opinion?? I know its very rare that people get things wrong but you never know it might be worth getting someone independant to look into things?

Oh wow!! That is such a fantastic first step! I know you say you are no means out of the woods but just those results in themselves are such a good thing.
Can I ask what this leaves possible now?

That sound very good - i so hope that this turns out well for you.

Hugs

Oh my goodness - so pleased for you. Hope the next step is positive!

Oh my God oh My GOD!!! I'm so pleased you got such amazingly positive results. Darling that is just amazing!!!

Will keep on sending the positive vibes!!!!!

He's a determined little fella you have there my sweet!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So chuffed. Lets hope the next set of results are just as positive - but either way to know that the future is not so bleak and that its looking up is just wonderful.

I'm sending you the biggest hugs I can!!!!!

xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So glad to hear that the first bit came back good! You're still in our thoughts and here's to hoping the rest comes back just as good!

*hugs*

Great news that the tests came back clear! I know your not out of the woods yet, but what a great step in the right direction! Will be keeping you guys in my thoughts :hugs:

glad to hear that, Got my fingers crossed for next tuesday that is more good news :hugs::hugs:

im so happy you can breathe for a moment.. im crossing my fingers for next tuesday x

Glad to hear some good news, will have fingers and toes crossed for Tuesday :hugs:

x

I am thrilled that things are not looking as bad as you first feared. I have everything crossed for you for Tues! :hugs:

Oh wow!! That is such a fantastic first step! I know you say you are no means out of the woods but just those results in themselves are such a good thing.
Can I ask what this leaves possible now?

We dont no how severe he will be, next tuesday it will be where they have all the results of all the tests and scans, and try an give us an outcme of what to expect.
If he had downs, edwards or patue we had decided tolet him rest, but we are closer to keeping him, i really ope and pray soooooo much he wont be to bad [-o<[-o<[-o<

thats great news, i have everything crossed that the good news continues

OMG this is great news! Still praying and praying and PRAYING!

That's great news! So happy for you! Fingers crossed for next week x

Thats good news, fingers crossed for next week. Hopefuly they have got it all wrong and there is a healthy little boy in there. Thoughts are with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->