Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

if anyone judges you for the choice you make then they can go to hell! You have nothing to apologize for sweetheart :hugs: I hope you find peace, and Im so sorry you have to go throught this

My heart is breaking as I read the update...I'm sooo sorry you have to face this....I'm praying for strength for you and ur family....that's the hardest decision anyone can be faced with.....

Oh - I have just seen this now.
I'm so so sorry to hear this news - my heart is breaking. Thinking of you during this awful time. :hugs::hugs:

My heart is feeling terribly sad for you and your baby. Wish you find the strength within to keep on.

I am so sorry :hugs: I am absolutely devastated for you, and don't know what to say.

I can't even begin to imagine how heartbroken you all must be or how difficult the decision you may be faced with will be to make. I just want you to know i am thinking of you, and i am so sorry you are going through this.

Love to you all :hugs:

I'm so so sorry that you are going through this, my heart goes out to you in having to make such a difficult decision especially at this stage of your pregnancy when you are already so attached to your little one. I can't imagine what you are going through. Hugs.

I'm so so sorry, I don't really know what to say but please don't feel anyone will judge you, you do not need to apologise or explain yourself to anyone, this is a heartbreaking decision xxx

My heart is breaking for you i am so sorry if you ever want to chat you know where i am, don't worry about what anybody thinks when you make your decision we are all here for you, you are in my thoughts x

:hugs::hugs: I am so sorry sweetie, but I promise you, no one here will hate you, no one here will judge you what ever you decide. We will how ever be here no matter what okay? Sending you the hugest hugs babe :hugs:

that is just so sad.. my heart is soo heavy for you!! i will say lots of prayers and give you al my love! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Omg..I hav'nt been on in a while.. I'm so terrible sorry to you all that you are going through this.. I dont really know what to say apart from I am so sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you..whatever happens we will all be here for you. lots of love. xxxxxx

Sending you lots of love and courage. I'm so sorry.

Gem x

i cnt begin tomagen how you feel at the moment
im soo sorry and my thoughts are with u and your family at this tough time .xxxx

:hugs:

That is good news honey, fingers crossed for next Tuesday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"