Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Oh my......:hugs: I am so sorry you are having to make such hard decisions and go through this. Remember, no one has the right to judge you or your decisions, just be there to support you.
May god bless you and your family at this very hard time xxxxxx

I'm so so sorry I can't imagine what you and your family are going through xxxx

I'm so sorry that you have received yet more bad news, like Sparklebaby said noone has the right to judge you for the decisions you make. I hope that you get the strength and support you need to get you through this tough time xx

You will do what is best for you and your family and everyone will support you in that, anyone that doesn't is an idiot and not worth worrying about. Take care
xx

Oh darling,I'm so so sorry.:hugs: No one will judge you for the decisions you make,everyone knows how much you love your little boy already and we know you're just trying to decide the right thing for him.
I'm only a PM away if you need someone
xxxxxxxx

Thats so sad, I cant imagine how I would feel or what I would do in your situation. Am sure you will make the decision that Is right for you and your little one but It will be a hard one to make. Take care my thoughts are with you.

My heart is breaking for you hunny, we won't judge you for whatever you have to do but please don't leave the forum? We are all here for you and I'm so so sorry about your precious little boy x x

I am really so sorry but there are no words I can say to make you feel better.

I admire your strengh, I think you are the strongest person ever :hug:

This must be so heartbreaking for you and your family. I'm lost for words. xxx

Sooo sorry to read your news .this is heartbreaking, im in pieces just reading this.. my heart going out to you soooo much
I think you are incredibly Brave and Nobody has the right and am sure no body will Judge your decision either.. You actually Have the Hardest decision EVER to make.. and i cant imagine how hard it is for you and your partner , especially you carrying the baby..
My daughter was born sleeping at 42wk in july 07 i didnt know she'd died and it broke my heart but to faced with the decision you are..im lost for words...
I really do think you are amazing and sooooo brave...
i wish you all the best in the future
and what ever decision you make WILL be the right Choice
You most defineltly going to be in my taughts and prayers
Thinking of you Love Pauline

I don't know what to say sweetheart. I can only tell you that we are all thinking of you and are here to give you support when you need it. You are a very strong lady and this is the toughest choice you will ever have to make. Please take all the support you can get to help you through this xxx

Sorry you're faced with this decision, thinking of you all x x

No words to express how sorry I am for you and your family.

I hope whatever decision you make you are able to go on and live a happy and full life knowing you made the best decision for your wee man.

Thinking of you all

xxx

just wanted to say how sorry i am that you and your family are having to go through this. God bless your precious boy. :hugs:

Its absolutely heartbreaking and i am crying with you! I cant even imagine what you are going through.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->