Please Pray

I'm so sorry Steph! I hope your incision gets better really quickly so you can go home and are allowed to see your Angel again!

Ya the infection is kinda gross

and there's a hole the size of a dull pencil crayon tip leaking yucky stuff

If it hasn't healed up when I go see her,. I'l take a pic

aww steph i hope it heals up soon, and you get to see your little girl soon

God bless your family - little Angelynn will be in my prayers

Hope you get better soon steph so you can see Angel.

Ya the infection is kinda gross

and there's a hole the size of a dull pencil crayon tip leaking yucky stuff

If it hasn't healed up when I go see her,. I'l take a pic

eeewww no pics please lol!!!!!

hope u get better soon hun xxx

Hope you feel better soon :) It sounds fairly simple so thats a good thing. And hopefully youll be able to see your little girl again soon.

How is she doing?

xxx

Aww Steph, I know just what an infected incision can be like.:hugs:Luckily mine wasn't bad enough for me to go back to hospital, I was just put on anti-biotics.

Take care of yourself, hope it clears up soon.:hugs:

hey Jay i just completely confused myself by clicking on the link in your signiture and seeing 'charlottes story' this isnt your little girl is it?

you poor thing, you are all still in our prays...

:hugs:

I'm sorry your feeling poopy hon, I hope your incision gets better soon! All of you are still in my thoughts. Can't wait to see more pics of your little Angel :)

I hope that you incision gets better soon hun! Hope your able to see your angel soon. Your family is still in my prayers =)

hey Jay i just completely confused myself by clicking on the link in your signiture and seeing 'charlottes story' this isnt your little girl is it?
:dohh:

Terrie ALI & Samantha are Charlottes parents (on this thread).

x

Aww Steph I'm sorry to hear your back in the hospital. Hope your infection clears up soon and they move you so you can see your lil princess. Good to hear that you are both getting stronger everyday!

sorry to hear about your infection hun, hope you get better and can see you LO soon, sounds like she is doing brilliantly, would love to see what you mum has made for her xxx

Oh sweetie sorry you have had to go back in, hope all is well and your little angel is takin on all the other premies! lol

Chin up your in the right place, hope you get home soon

Imi

xxx

AAWWW HUNNI how u feel better sooon and get ur sorted keeps updated jay and steph xxxxxxxxx

Hi Stephanie & Jay,

Sorry I ddnt post sooner but hardly get any time now!

Your little girl is amazing and so blessed to have you both as her mummy & daddy!
You're both so wonderful & strong! I can't begin to imagine how you both feel but it seems like your both keeping each other so strong.

I hope your feeling better soon hun & you get to go home soon, but for now try and get lots of rest (although it must be near impossible!)

Jay - your amazing!

I'm thinking of you all, and hoping its not long before you can have lots of cuddles with your little princess.

Take care,

Lots of Love xxx

yay, a new space for premature babies. i am assuming it was wobbles, if so, kudos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->