** PLEASE READ ** A little elf tells me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BnB QUESTIONED if I was SURE I wanted to send Santa a friend request, I think you better befriend Wobbs, Santa! I smell skepticism!

Disclaimer: I have been a very good girl this year and just a heads up, I have a chimney but it goes nowhere, just saving you the time and effort of perhaps having another stuck incident xxx

I shall use my magic key to get inside then, thank you for the heads up:xmas6:

The lovely Wobbles was one of my very first friends on here, people think she hates Christmas but that's just not true hohoho :xmas8:

I have brought a key for you to get in Santa...and Reindear Dust.

I shall use my magic key to get inside then, thank you for the heads up:xmas6:

The lovely Wobbles was one of my very first friends on here, people think she hates Christmas but that's just not true hohoho :xmas8:

SQUEEEEEEEE! I got a reply, OFF SANTA!

:happydance: xxx

Added - did my first bit of Christmas shopping today! Eekk.

:xmas6: At 548 friends now, quite a long way to go still so please add me if you haven't yet

Hello everyone. As you all know Christmas is almost here and I have been so busy preparing all the presents that I haven't had time to get as many friends as I would have wished. So I now ask for your help in this challenge ; please tell your friends on here to send me friend requests or add me if I have sent one. I would really love to win this challenge for you all:xmas6:

Come on everyone, let's all get into the festive spirit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4