Please Read!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by BeeBee19, Apr 1, 2011.

1. BeeBee19

BeeBee19 Well-Known Member

OK so I haven't posted on here in a few months but in March I didn't receive my period but in February I did on the 17th,Ive been testing but i get a negative so my boyfriend and i decided to wait until ive missed my period 9wks from the 17 like when you would normally be 9wks because last time i was pregnant it wouldnt show until i was 9wks and plus i was always drunk my first pregnancy so lets hope i am and lets hope that with enough rest less stress and a happy environment i can go full term with this one if i may be pregnant.. please keep us in yall prayers and send lots of baby dust.. WE WANT OUR :bfp: SOON! :dust::yellow::pink::blue: WE WANT WHATEVER GOD GIVES US JUST A HEALTHY BABY SO IF HE CAN BLESS US JUST THIS ONCE OUR LIVES WOULD BE COMPLETE

2. Nolly

Nolly 35+ TTC#1???

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

9 baby dust fairies for 9 weeks gone. Fx you get a BFP soon. Would you consider having bloods done to see if you are?

3. _dreamer_

_dreamer_ Well-Known Member

fingers crossed its your BFP this month just not showing yet...babydust to you

4. BeeBee19

im thinking of that as my next option...
    && thank for the baby dust

5. BeeBee19

Thank you & lets hope its the month & its just being stuburn