Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks girls :)

Well I'm cd28 6dpo.. Do who knows maybe I want need the scan :)

If af shows the ill have the scan after af has gone as they only really do it at the beginning of the cycle.

Hood u girls are doing good and babies are well xx

I have everything I can possibly cross, crossed for you!!!

I have an updated bump pic ill post it when I get a chance I'm currently on my phone. I feel like I've grown more the past couple weeks but the pics don't really show it..

I also past my v day on Saturday ..

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
Ill be praying for you Lyns :)

Skeet how you been feeling? What foods have you been craving with your little one?
Ill post a bump pic too!

Bump pic!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-10113118.jpg[/IMG]

Aww your bump is so cute!!

Lol I've been craving clemintines and cookies lol oh and the other night i really wanted i e cream but thay does t happen too often. what have you been craving?

Salads!
And stir fry (chicken, peppers, onions and water chestnuts over rice)
Oh and milk :) regular and chocolate

Lol it's funny one day I want fruit the next day chocolate.. I have also been hooked on white hot chocolate with mint.. Since I was sick off chicken during first tri I can't even stomach it.., the thought of it still makes me nauseous

lol well I don't eat them at the same time..usually one then the other :haha:

Below are my progression pics!!!

Attachments

• Pregnancy4.jpg
    Pregnancy4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Thanks!! I feel like i've grown in the past few weeks..but the pics dont really look like it lol... maybe i just feel bigger because baby has moved positions :shrug:

Oh Jess!! Only 5 more weeks!! How you feeling? I'm finally in 3rd tri!!

I'm good :) getting excitied!
I've been having Braxton Hicks all day, I keep timming them but they're not doin anything productive.
I went into early labor wtih DS at 35 weeks so I can't help but thinking....maybe this is it!

Wow I can't believe your in your last trimester! That's geat!
How are you feeling?

Ohhh so you could really go into labour anytime!! So exciting! I'm feeling pretty good, but Im getting my first cold since being preg.. Not too bad considering I work at a school. I'd rather get it now though instead of over my holidays. I get my results tomorrow from my gestational test when I go see my ob.. I have a feeling I passed since I did it on Monday and she hasn't called me :) are you all ready for christnas?

Aw :hugs: I hope you feel better. Being sick sucks, esp prego :(
I've been trying to be germ free, wiping everything down all the time and constant hand washing

I'm sure you passed too since they haven't called yet. Just sems they would have if something was wrong, ya know.
I have an appointment Friday,I'm SO excited!! I get an ultrasound and ill know how much she weighs!
I have weekly appointments now :) it seems like its going by fast some days and others it seems to be ong so slow.

Oh and no, I'm not ready for christmas at all lol
How about you?

I can't wait to hear how much she weighs!! That's so exciting!! I e tried so hard to be germ free but working at school it's kind of impossible . I'm not ready for Christmas at all.. Oh and I got most of our shopping fond yesterday, but we still have some to do and lots of wrapping., I have today off for my ob appt so I plan on getting some done today. I have to admit its hard to get in the wrapping mood.. I usually have a few drinks while I wrap :(

I really hope I get another ultra sound.. If love to see my lo plus I'd like to see the boy bits just to confirm for myself he's really a boy lol

Had my ob appt got my bloods drawn to get my needle this week as I'm rh- .. They are doing it a few days early so I don't have to go in on Christmas Eve. I also found out that my platelets are low., they are re drawing them on jan 4th then I have my next appt on the 7th. My ob isn't concerned from just the one draw as she said it could change by next week but they have to keep a close eye on them. It could lead to me not being able to have an epi dural or having a c section in which I would need to be put to sleep for.. I really hope that's not the case.. I've always been very flexible with knowing there is always a chance for c section but I don't want to be put to sleep.

Lol I know what you mean about wrapping presents, I can't remember the last time I did that sober :) I always do it all on christmas eve night with a bottle of wine, or vodka lolbut I prob will have a glass of wine this year, I can have one :)

I went to day and signed my son up for Hockey! Its one of his christmas presents! He's going to be super excited. He loves hockey so much! He's going to be so excited!
Its startes in the begining of Jan and runs through Feb. I know I'm prob not going to be able to make it to all of his practices and I might miss a few games :( but is ok. As long as my lil mn has something for himself, with the bay coming I don't want I'm to feel left out in any type of way, ya know. Even though he's super excited for her to get here!

Oh I hope you get to have a nice birth experience :hugs: I cont imagine not being able to remember or be awake for a birth, its a wonderful experience no matter which way you do it.
I wish nothing but the best for you and ill be praying that everything goes ok

thanks jess!!

Oh man I bet your lil guy is going to be super happy!! I'm looking forward to puttling my lil guy in hockey ..I know oh will start him skating as soon as he can!! I'm such a hockey person myself, i try to go to every one of Oh's games..he's a goalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->