• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I had a scare at the drs once, it took the dr a while to find the heartbeat. But eventually she found it and all was ok :) but def the most scarey moment.
Soon enough your little one will be kicking super hard :)

Yeah we got a lot of diapers! I'm so thankful for everyone that helped out and cam
I was thinking about taking a pic of all the diapers and posting it :)
I want to go through them and see what sizes I have

I was going to do it yesterday but ended up spending most of the day at the hospital :(
I kept getting light headed and I though I was going to pass out
Everything with baby is fine. Turns out I just need to drink a lot more water.
We had a long weekend and I didn't drink enough and it took its toll on me Monday :(

Oh no!' I'm glad your okay.. Hmm I guess that's probably my issue when I get light headed.

You should totally post a pic if all the diapers!! My oh and his friend are talking about having a joint diaper party since me and his friends gf are only 2 weeks apart. Plus a lot of their friends will be coming from a distance so this way they only have to make the trip once:)

Here is all the diapers and wipes we got
I put them all on the changing table. That's all the stuff we have in the corner of the room. I can't wait to have the baby shower and really start getting ready for baby :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-10-23100430.jpg[/IMG]

Oh wow!! You got so many!! I hope I get lots too!! As soon as I find out the gender oh and I are going to start clearing out the baby's room so we can put the crib and change table in there. Currently it's our dressing room, so we have to move all of our clothesline dressers out of it.. Currently all of our baby stuff is sitting in the living room lol

Hi girls! Last time I posted on this thread it was a year ago when I got my bfp! Can't believe iv found it again! Congrats on the pregnancies how r u all doing?
My sticky little yellow bean turned pink 23rd June! She is the best!
Enjoy pregnancy, it goes quick altho it doesn't feel it at the time! Xxx

Today's the day skeet!!!! :happydance:
How did your appointment go???

The appt was good.. From what I could tell.. The tech didn't really say much., we couldn't even find out the gender because the baby was breech and hiding its parts. Oh did atleast get to see the baby though

Glad everything went good :)
Too bad baby didn't want to cooperate :-(
Are you feeling little one move around and kick now? I net those kicks are getting stronger! Lol
Did you enjoy the scan and looking at all his/her parts?was little one sleeping during the scan?

It was moving during the scan.. Not sure if it was awake it not though.. The kicks are getting a little stronger but I think due to the position of the baby they aren't as strong or as frequent as they should be.. I've had one or 2 kicks that catch me off guard but that's it. All I really got to see on the scan was the arms legs spine and hb.. I have a feeling ill have to go for another scan because I don't think she was able to get all the pictures

Oh on the plus side you get to see your little one again soon :)

Do you know if your placenta is anterior or posterior? that will def play a part in how hard you feel kicks.

Mine is posterior so maybe that's why I felt them so soon.
I keep thinking though that every time I lay on my back that baby is pitting all it's weight on it and cutting off circulation. Lol I worry way too much I know

I have no clue to be honest..I'll probably ask when i go see my ob next. I should have asked the tech today.

Do you have any ideas for fb announcements?? I was going to post a scan pic and leave it at that, but that did not work too well for me.. So now I have to do something creative. I normally don't post personal stuff on fb but with a lot of my family being so far away I haven't even told them yet!! Plus with all my past issues the family that does know won't announce it for me lol

Here are my ideas :

To all of you that said I can't cook, I'm proving you wrong! Bun is in the oven and the timer is set for March 16.

My super power is creating humans .. What's yours?

My oh is expecting a baby.. And I'm pretty sure it's mine!!

Lol those are all cute ideas! I love them all
I do have one for you !

If you can post pics ......
Have someone take a pic of you holding a sign saying "we are" and your hubby holding a can of Prego
Then post the pic :)

Well Oh really liked the "oh is having a baby!!" one so that is what i chose :)

Since I can't post a us pic..here are some pics of my progressing bump!!

Attachments

• Pregnancy3.jpg
    Pregnancy3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
Looking great skeet.

Hope u all have been well? sorry i havent been on, dont come on here any more. just wanted to pop in and wish u all well xxx

Lynds!! How are you doing?? We miss you!!

Azbabydust: 10 dpo is still early

Skeet you look great!
Was everyone super shocked whn you announced it?!

Lyns how have you been? Good I hope! :hugs:

An yes 10 dpo is still super early :dust: good luck Azbabydust

The people that didn't know were shocked.. And very excited.. I had a bunch if people in Facebook that I play soccer with and in guessing they assumed I was since u quit over the summwr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->