Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

JRscorpio8

Reaction score
I posted the same message on another thread but no1 talked to me :nope:

This is my 1st month TTC for #1 so this is my 1st 2WW! :D

I don't know how I feel about my chances this month... I have just come off bcp on the 11th so was worried it might take a while for my body to get back in rhythm but I got a really strong OPK on thurs. I'm not temping so I can't be sure that I def did Ov but I had the worst ovary pain that lasted from Thurs afternoon until Fri morning so I'm hoping that was my egg being released! I couldn't DTD on thursday tho but BD'd on Fri morning TWICE!! and Saturday morning once. I hope that's not too late.

We had been :sex: a lot up to Ov but I doubt any sperm had been hanging around cos I didn't have any EWCM (must be side effect coming off pill). We had been using conceive plus but not a lot.

I've been so good, O:)O:) cold turkeyed on the cigarettes about a month ago, have hardly had any alcohol and making sure to get my preconcep vits everyday (as well as shoving them down the OH's throat) It's so hard that there is nothing I can do now but wait!!! :dohh:

I'm not going to test until my period is late which I estimate to be 12th Aug based on when I think I O'd. If doesn't turn up I will test on 15th so please keep FX'd for me!!? [-o<

Is anyone going to be testing around the same time?? Maybe we can wait it out together? :hugs:

Good luck to everyone!!!

:dust:

Aug BFP's :happydance:

:happydance::bfp:k8k8:bfp::happydance:

:happydance::bfp:wishingfor3rd:bfp::happydance:

:happydance::bfp:Wilsey:bfp::happydance:

Sept BFP's :happydance:

:happydance::bfp:butterfly81:bfp::happydance:
:happydance::bfp:lilfroggyfroe:bfp::happydance:
:hugs::angel:POASFiend:angel::hugs:

:happydance::bfp:Srbjbex:bfp::happydance:

:happydance::bfp:Alaronex:bfp::happydance:

:happydance::bfp:kerry0509:bfp::happydance:

New Month, New testing list!! We will get our BFP's in OCTOBER!!!

Any day now!!
skeet9924
BMIbaby

12th Sept
JRscorpio8
35_Smiling

Ill wait with you!! :)

Wow I really feel like I wrote your post lol all bout the 1st month TTC ( this is our 6th cycle TTC)
Nut I did get a really good OPK and I had def O pains as well. I feel really good about this cycle!

I also licked that habbit (DH too) cold turkey about 3 weeks ago (almost a month soon) so I know exactly how you fell. Iv had moments where I wanted to smoke but I just think about all the reasons I quit and I don't wantt a cigg any more
Haha i v been on DHs back about taking vitimans too! And of course iv been taking mine.

Iv been off any type of birth control for almost 10 years now! But sadly I'm super irregular but normally I'm about a 35 day cycle, Oing around the 20th day. I have a good LP so I hope that helps.
AF is due for me around the 13th of Aug. My last two cycles have been closer to 40CD but I have a feeling this cycle will be shorter so maybe sooner than the 13th but not before the 10th lol
I'm prob going to test for the first time on the 10th.....maybe.

Sorry about the typing errors lol guess its just not my thing today

Hi Hun,

Welcome.

I am 4 DPO today so will try to hold out and not test until the 11th but usually I can't help myself and test early lol.

So far the only symptom I have had is cramping. This is my 4th cycle of trying I had a bit of a long wait after BCP for my system to sort itself out.

I don't get any EWCM either or cm for that matter but I have read it can be inside and it just doesn't come out so that may be the case for you, I also try and use conceive + but DH doesn't like it so we didn't use it at all this month.

Here is hoping this is our month.

Are you temping at all mrs.bea23??

And how come your not temping at all JRmom??

Idk what id do if I didn't temp lol

hey girls! id like to join if you dont mind? i am on my first month ttc baby #3. i am on clomid which worked on the first try with my son so im hoping it will work so soon again!!! i will be testing on the 13th (if i can hold off that long though) fx'd for us all!!!!!!

Wow that's good, first try! Awesome!
I have a friend on another thread that got her BFP at 8DPO on her first month with soy!
I'm thinking about taking it if this month is a fail. I hear its just like clomid. My dr is considering it for me but wants DH do have a SA done 1st

Yup I am temping, I didn't expect to O until Yesterday but FF says I o'd on Wednesday. We Bd'd Sat, Mon, Wed and Thurs so I am hoping I caught the egg on Wednesday.

I am the same I feel less stressed if I temp it gives me a bit of control and then at least I know I O'd.

I also take vits and I get acupuncture and take chinese herbs and use OPK's.

Lol yeah I have to be in control of something or at least know something

I use OPKs but that's about it
Oh and the prenatals of course!

yeah i know we were shocked too! really hoping it goes the same this time?! thank goodness we didnt need to get the semem analy done cause i know dh wouldnt do it ;o) the only reason we didnt need it done was cause we already got pregnant naturally with our daughter, but then i was diagnosed with pcos in the past few years and will go months without a period! ive never heard of the soy thing? good luck!!

I got blood tests done last month so I know I O'd even though I temp I was always scared I didn't lol so I have total faith in temping now.

I was trying SMEP this month what about everyone else? Any plan or just BD as often as possible?

I am 5 dpo today and my AF is suppose to come Aug 9/10th. Of course I hope she stays away!! This is our first month ttc baby #3!

Can i join in please? Im due AF around the 12th i think going by last months 32 day cycle but im not sure if i ovulated on the 25th so might be due AF the 8th am i right? I dont know im not very good at all this yet!! All i know is i had some very slippery (sorry tmi!!) and stretchy cm on the 25th so BD that morning and then the next morning and night and thats all we could manage because my OH wasnt very well :0( i started getting creamy lotion like cm on 29th so is that what comes after ovulation? Ive been REALLY tired today and yest and ive had a few mild crampy feelings. So i think i will probably test anywhere from 9th is that what youd all do? I really hope we all get our BFP this month- lets make this the lucky BFP thread that everyone will want to join because its so lucky lol!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

piglets - I try to wait until AF is a couple of days late but never manage it and usually test early lol.

Yes lets hope this is a lucky BFP thread.

Hi all!! Think I should be due on 10th august, which feels like ages away!! Had cramping around ov including in my back which was a bit new, and bd a lot around that time..... I'm hoping this is all positive and feel in hopeful!

Here's to a lucky thread ! :baby:

I hope this is a lucky thrfead too!

I think I'm going to let my temps do the talking. If they look good then I'm going to test a week from today.....maybe Friday. Lol

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I'm currently on my first cycle after a missed miscarriage at the end of June. Finally ovulated on CD24, a over a week later than usual and I'm 4 DPO now. Not been in one of these threads since my BFP in May so will be nice to chat and obsess! :)

AF is due 11th August.

Good luck all xx

:hugs: sorry to hear of your loss elhaym

I hear can have better chances after a baby/mc so hopefully you get a little bean that sticks

Oh YEY! loads of friends to wait with :happydance:

I woulda waited a lil while after bcp because they do suggest that for dating and stuff but I wanted to get started straight away because I need to be able to fit it around uni :amartass: so I've practically only got a 3 month window to succeed! I know a lot of people probably think I'm crazy for trying to get pregnant when I'm going to be starting uni but I just really feel this is the right time for me and its not like I'm going into it without thinking about it properly!!! PLUS although some people take ages after bcp to start ovulating again, others have said you are super fertile the first couple of cycles off it. I think I did ovulate so I'm hoping I am one of those [-o<

I don't want to test until I'm a couple of days late (if I am) cos I've heard about these chemical pregnancies and I think that would crush me!! :wacko:

@MrsBea, I've read lots of thread of people saying they don't have any EWCM and they still got pregnant so I'm not toooo worried but like I said I'm on a time constraint so I'm pulling out all the stops which is why I got the concieve plus. My OH didn't exactly not like it cos we often use lube (altho its normally spit :blush: ) but it's not a very sexy tube and the fact it says CONCEIVE PLUS on it kinda makes it feel like we are only having sex for a baby... which we are but I do like sex too lol

@Incca19, erm, I don't temp cos I don't know how lol. Also it is our first cycle and I don't wanna freak out the OH. He does want a baby as much as I do but you know most men don't realise how complicated it can be??! You shoulda seen me tryna explain OPKs to him... in the end I just said you have sex with me when I say and he seemed happy with that! If I haven't done it this cycle then I might start. I'm hoping I don't have to tho!!!!

I have been doing the SMEP thing but not on purpose lol I just :sex: a lot.

Hey Elhaym, Srbjbex, piglets, lilfroggyfroe, wishingfor3rd and anyone else who has posted in the time it's taken for me to write this!!!!

I do declare this IS a lucky thread and we're all gonna get our :bfp: !!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm gonna try and do a list on my original post to say when we are going to test and we can watch it fill up with BFPs :thumbup:

I know what you mean JRmom about freaking DH out lol mine is the same way. Although he did help me interperat an OPK once. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me even if I'm certain its + I still needed that extra oppinion lol

Tempings not that hard and its a nice little window into what's going on inside your body when you have no clue
I LOVE the fact that I can see my temps going up and down, it makes me feel better :)

So how are all you ladies feeling today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->