Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

hey ladies..how are we all doing?

skeet..exciting times..seems lke ages since we spoke. good luck with anything hope the birth goes well. look forward to seeing your birthing story :)

hey jess.. how is everything going? cant believe your little one is over a month old already..time has gone so fast :)

im still trying..yup its true still here struggling. now on 150mg clomid and hoping this month is the one.

lovely to hear from u ladies. if I don't pop in here just hop along to my journal be nice to hear from you :) xx

Hey girl! :hi: I've been secretly stalking your thread :)
I sure hope this is your month! Nice smiley face opk from the other day! Can't wait for you to poas! !

Here's a pic of Charlie !!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20130311_083212.jpg[/IMG]

Here's a pic of Charlie !!
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20130311_083212.jpg[/IMG]

awww look his face...lovely big eyes :hugs::cloud9::cloud9: xx

thank I hope this is my month xx

thanks jess :)

any plans for any more..or is that pushing it lol x

Yep! We def want more :)
But we're not ttc until sept, for a few reasons .....
Our wedding is next month
Vacation in may
Camping this summer
Bestfriends wedding in Aug (I'm the maid of honor)
And if I wait till Sept than Charlotte will be 8 months old same eating more than breast milk (idk if ill still be nursing by then) but either way she will be weaned or in the process and I'll have my cycles back and I can opk :)
Speaking of ovulating I'm pretty sure I am even though I'm breast feeding, i had major O signs about two weeks ago and I started spotting today!
So......I need to be careful. I don't want to get prego right now, although I wouldn't mind, just wouldn't be ideal timming
If it was up to DH I'd be prego right now lol

Well ladies after 29 hours of labour Carson John was born today march 14th at 5:52 pm weighing 7lbs 2 oz.. I will post pics and labour story when I get home from the hospital

Well ladies after 29 hours of labour Carson John was born today march 14th at 5:52 pm weighing 7lbs 2 oz.. I will post pics and labour story when I get home from the hospital

:happydance::yipee::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS skeet9924!!! I am so glad baby Carson and mommie is doing well! May God continue to bless over you and your family.:hugs:

Yep! We def want more :)
But we're not ttc until sept, for a few reasons .....
Our wedding is next month
Vacation in may
Camping this summer
Bestfriends wedding in Aug (I'm the maid of honor)
And if I wait till Sept than Charlotte will be 8 months old same eating more than breast milk (idk if ill still be nursing by then) but either way she will be weaned or in the process and I'll have my cycles back and I can opk :)
Speaking of ovulating I'm pretty sure I am even though I'm breast feeding, i had major O signs about two weeks ago and I started spotting today!
So......I need to be careful. I don't want to get prego right now, although I wouldn't mind, just wouldn't be ideal timming
If it was up to DH I'd be prego right now lol

oh fab...your wedding next month how exciting. bet u cant wait :) is everything sorted? im in the middle of mine..seems to be never ending to arrange things lol

cant wait for u to ttc. the way im going u will be joining me lol

woohoooo I see the photos on fb. Congratulations hunnie...so a gorgeous little man xx

Hi Ladies!! Thanks for the congrats!! Oh jess you have to be excited for your wedding!!

Lyns- you are looking good lady!!! Those work outs are doing awesome for you!! Praying that you get your :bfp: soon!!!

So here is my birth story...a little long ..also i was rushed to emerg monday with a blood clot in my leg :( so its been a lot

Woke up on the 13th (Wednesday) to my waters breaking at 11am. Called my OB office and they requested that I go in to get checked. When I got there my contractions had not started yet. They tested to confirm that my waters had broken and my OB told them to admit me due to my history. My contractions started around noon. The contractions painfulness and timing was very sporadic...mostly averaged around 3-6 mins apart. I was 3 cm dilated whenever I got a really strong one I would be sick to my stomach (nobody told me that was possible). Prior going into the hospital I hadn’t eaten breakfast so they told oh to make me some toast…I ate one piece which did not stay down. They hooked me up to gravol IV and I continued to be sick through it. From noon to 5 they sporadically hooked me up to the monitor to check my contractions and babies heart rate. The heart rate was really low between 114 and 105. The ob said that I had to remain on the monitor and was told to be given fluids through IV. They gave me morphine and another anti nausea medicine to help make the contractions a little easier and try to ease the vomiting. I was still sick a few times but not as bad and the morphine took the edge off of the contractions. Around 10 I asked if I could sit in the bath and they told me that I was not able to because I had to stay on the monitors. The baby’s heart rate was going up by this point since I was more hydrated but they wanted to keep me on it to be sure. At that point I asked for the epidural. The epidural was in by midnight and what a relief!! I was only sick once after the epidural was in. I could still feel the pressure of the contractions but not the pain. I was then told that I had a fever and they gave me Tylenol and hooked me up to antibiotics. The nurses checked my temperature, baby heart rate, my heart rate, contractions and pulse every 15 mins all night. By 8 am my fever was down and I was 8 cm dilated. However all night they were having issues with the machine picking up my contractions...they kept readjusting it. The nurse at that point told me she figured I would have my baby by noon. Well at noon they checked me and I was 10 cm dilated and baby was low... but my contractions were still not being picked up as strong enough or regular enough to start pushing. At 3 the ob gave permission for me to start pushing…however still the machine was not reading my contractions. And they were still not strong enough. I would get a cluster of contractions then none for about 10 mins. The ob came in around 5 and even when I said I was getting pressure and wanting to push the machine was still not picking up all of the times I said it and only part of my stomach was getting tight. At this point they decided to use the vacuum to assist. The ob stated that my uterus is divided into two and is contraction at different times there for not strong enough to do it on its own. Eventually after and episiotomy and 3 hours of pushing and vacuum assistance Carson John Naida was born at 5:52pm after almost 29 hours of labor. He is completely healthy aside from a squished nose from being stuck in my birth canal for so long. The ob had told me that if I was not as good at pushing as I was that I would have had to of had a c section. I remember at one point during the pushing I was crying stating I just want him out of me. We are now home and I am healing well and he is doing well. He eats like crazy!!!

Hey Em, fantastic story hunnie..thanks for sharing your story. what scary nightmare.

Carson John Naida what a lovely name. you going to put some photos up? even tho ive seen them on fb lol

so glad your both home safe and well. well done he is lovely :hugs::hugs:

I got my BFP TODAY hun.. finally eh? :happydance: :happydance:

Oh you poor thing! 29hrs of labor! My goodness that must have been tough, I can't even imagine!
:hug:
So glad your home and both you two are doing good :)

Are you nursing?

Omg lyns!!! IM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You deserve this so much!!! :happydance: !!!!

I will put photos up once I transfer then to my comp!!

Jess- yes I'm breast feeding .. I feel like he is on my breast all the time!! I think he likes to be on it for comfort!

:) wonderful! Its such a great bonding experience!

Lol yeah they all seem to love the comfort of the boob
My little girl loves nursing herself to sleep. While I love it too I'm afraid I'm opening a window to a horrible habbit. I would like her to be able to fall asleep without it, ya know

jess- i think im going to start pumping and doing bottle at night... that way oh can put him to bed on weekends and have quality time with him

That's a good idea!

I've been giving her a bottle a dinner time. This way she gets used to eating differently for dinner because before I know it ill be giving her baby oatmeal and cereal

Tonight oh has his final hockey game!! They are going for first place!! I just pumped a 4 oz bottle for Carson so I don't have to breast feed in the cold arena :) I want oh to be able to feed him as much as possible as well while keeping my supply up.. I have given him formula a few times and he likes that as well so looks like I have a pretty flexible baby :) lol just hope he likes the nipple on the bottle I have today

Oh cool! Good luck to him!

I know what you mean about wanting dh to be able to feed.
Lol my DH has only done it like twice.

Idk if you read this somewhere but I figure I'd pass it on. ?..
When pumping (with a electric pump) start on a fast setting and when your milk lets down slow down the pump. It mimics the baby.
I guess it's better for your supply :)
I do that when I pump ;-) it seems to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"