Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Perfect thanks!! That's great advice .. I've been using a manual so far but my friend just lent me her electric.. I'm so excited to use it.

Well Carson slept through the entire game!! Oh team was down 3-2 until the last 1.8 sec tied it up.. They lost in the last minute of ot..I felt so bad for them but they played a fantastic game.. Oh being the goalie took it hard but he played so amazing!!

I'm so excited oh mom is here for the night and she wakes up super early.. So I pumped when I got home and she is going to take Carson in the morning so I can get a few hours of solid sleep :)

oh it deiniftely helps when hubby helps with the feeds. gives u a break and gives them time to bond.

I always used the hand bump and the electric one was crap. I got more out of it pumping myself then sitting there waiting for it to bump the milk lol

how have u been feeling? how u finding having baby home? its all gone so quick. one minute your trying then your pregnant now your home. :hugs:

I'm feeling good.. Pretty tired.. I have had a lot of support though.. It's going to take some getting used to but I'm functioning pretty well :)

How you feeling lyns? I'm loving seeing the words pregnant under your name and you signature!!'

it does take time to get used to change. its a who different life having a baby around :)

I feeling good hun. tired and cramping a lot..but I wouldn't change a thing. xx

Well where to begin - CONGRATULATIONS all round!
Congratulations Jess on the birth of Charlotte, she looks gorgeous.
Congratulations Skeet on the birth of Carson, so well done!
Congratulations Lyns on your BFP, thrilled for you!

It's great to see how you all have been getting on, I pop in occasionally to catch up on your progress 😃

As for me, I'm loving being a Mum to my gorgeous boy Noah. I can't believe he's 7-months old now, nor can I believe I'm still breastfeeding & still loving it!

Stay well & happy. Enjoy every second, as it goes so quickly. Best wishes x

Well where to begin - CONGRATULATIONS all round!
Congratulations Jess on the birth of Charlotte, she looks gorgeous.
Congratulations Skeet on the birth of Carson, so well done!
Congratulations Lyns on your BFP, thrilled for you!

It's great to see how you all have been getting on, I pop in occasionally to catch up on your progress ��

As for me, I'm loving being a Mum to my gorgeous boy Noah. I can't believe he's 7-months old now, nor can I believe I'm still breastfeeding & still loving it!

Stay well & happy. Enjoy every second, as it goes so quickly. Best wishes x

Thanks hun that's very sweet of you. :hugs:

Congrats on still breastfeeding that's brilliant, keep it up :thumbup:

xx

Hi skellron!!! Glad things are going good for you.. I can't believe your lo is 7 months already .. Time flies by!! Any recent pics?

Skelleron wow congrats on making it to 7 months! Are you going to go a full year? ?

Idk if I'll make it that long but I'm going to try.
As soon as little one gets teeth it makes it hard to continue

Skeet what an intense game that sounds like! I bet it was a good game!
:) thats cool your little guy slept the entire time! He's got to be a good sleeper to sleep through all that

Lol he's a fantastic sleeper.. Just not at night :(. Last night he slept from 12-4 am in ohs arms woke up to be fed and didn't fall back asleep :( of course he decides to do that when I have a ton of stuff to do the next day.. I have a follow up appt for blood clot at 9:30.. New born pics with him at 12:30 then his drs appt at 3!! Hopefully the busy day allows him to sleep tonight

Oh that is a busy day! Maybe it will help him get some zzzs :)

I started Charlotte on a schedule when she was about 3 weeks old. I think it helped her a lot.
She gets a bath at 730 and then I nurse her right after (about 8pm) and she goes right to sleep. I turn down all the lights in the house and turn the tv down. Too much going on and she won't settle to sleep.
She will wake at like 930 but after that feed she sleeps all night! Until like 7am!!!
I really consider myself lucky that she began sleeping through the night at about 3 weeks.I'm still amazed at how good of a sleeper she is.
Although she really doesn't nap during the day, an hour or less on and off all morning. But she does take a good 2 hr nap around 2 but other than that we spend all day together :) its nice. She's getting older so she's not sleeping as much.
They sleep SO much in the beginning! !

I'm planning on starting the routine soon.. Carson cried the entire time except 10 mins at the photos ( check out Facebook I have one on there already) he finally fell back asleep around 4:30.. That's over 12 hours awake!! Hoping he sleeps good tonight..?im taking a nap just invade he's up all night

Ok ill check them out :)

Good idea, sleep when you can!
I get he does sleep good after his long day

Well he slept from 6-8 ( gave me a good nap.. He ate and tried to go back to sleep but I kept him up to do his bedtime bath routine.. Hopefully he fell back asleep and has been asleep for an hour.. Hopefully he only wakes for feedings tonight and goes back to bed :)

:hi: hey girl, how did last night go? Did he sleep good?

you will have to put some photos up ladies :)

glad to hear everything is going well skeet :)

hows u doing jess? how u finding BF? x

We he went to bed alright last night it gave me an hour to do stuff around the house and an hour to sleep before he woke.. Then he went into his waking up every 20 min in the bassinet .. So I brought him to bed and he slept about 2 hours at a time

Right now nursing it's saving me from an extremely fussy baby girl :-( she had her shots yesterday. Today isn't that bad but last night was terrible, she was so miserable. I felt so bad :(

Skeet I know what you mean about getting house work done when they nap.
I feel like as soon as she's napping I jump up and clean like a crazy woman trying to do multiple things at once.
:thumbup: nicely done getting him asleep.
I'm too nervous to have baby in bed. I was so sleep deprived the first few weeks because I couldn't sleep with her in bed with me. My sister in law did it with the twins and my best friend did it (still does, her daughter is 15 months old)
How do you go about doing it ? Is there a certain way you do it?

To be honest it terrifies me but I can't help it.. I usually put the nursing pillow between me and oh ( so he doesn't roll on him) then I put Carson's head on my one arm as of I'm cradling him and sleep on my back .. My room is currently kept warm so I only put blankets on my bottom half.. So they don't end up on him.. If he sleeps near the outside of the bed I put the nursing pillow on the outside of the bed so he can't fall off

Here are some pics!!!

Attachments

• 8539_619819151365104_1163742102_n.jpg
    8539_619819151365104_1163742102_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • 63899_619667524713600_6660453_n.jpg
    63899_619667524713600_6660453_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 600272_619819201365099_1477967914_n.jpg
    600272_619819201365099_1477967914_n.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg