Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Omg! He is SO adorable! !! Love all that hair!!
Did you have heartburn??

How are your dogs handling the new addition to the family?

Thanks!!! yeah i had tons of heartburn!!! it was making me sick...dr put me on zantac...

the dogs are doing way better then expected... my shepherd was whinning every time the baby cried... now she just approaches him when he cries... she will lick his hands too... the rotti just checks him out and sniffs once in awhile

SO HAPPY to see you ladies with your BFP's! I'm still in the 2WW ... of course on the edge of my seat, as this is the first cycle after HSG. Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much! It was a difficult journey but my little miracle is finally here :) I really hope you get your little miracle soon

Thanks Lyns!! I'm so in love!! His eyes keep getting lighter by the day!! I really hope he gets oh blue eyes!! I'm feeling good.. He's starting to sleep in longer spurts some days so I'm actually getting sleep.

He's usually fussy in the mornings.. Except this morning I have a happy boy!! Poor guy is going to get his tongue tie clipped this morning :(

How you feeling.. When do u go for your first us

Here are some pics!!!

love the photos hun. seen them on IG he is just lovely. beautiful eyes and lovely hair :)

how u been feeling?

Congrats Diamond :happydance::happydance: looks like it both finally our time :happydance: xx

Yayy!! I'm still very cautious - haven't gone to the doctor yet.. took a First Response digital test this morning and it said no.. went straight to safeway and bought a non digital first response and it said yes.. so 3 yes's to 1 no.. hoping it's not wrong.. What do you guys think??

Attachments

• AMAZZZING.jpg
    AMAZZZING.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Diamond, get a clear blue digital <3 With a FRER line like that it would definitely be positive! (in July I had a line lighter than that on FRER and clear blue popped up with "pregnant" It could be that FRER's digitals aren't as sensitive. Clear blue would be :)

Diamond, get a clear blue digital <3 With a FRER line like that it would definitely be positive! (in July I had a line lighter than that on FRER and clear blue popped up with "pregnant" It could be that FRER's digitals aren't as sensitive. Clear blue would be :)

Clear blue says 'Pregnant' Yaaaay! i'm feeling much more confident..! :happydance:

Thank you!!!

Woohoo!!!! <3 You're welcome! Glad it helped :) Seeing the word "pregnant" makes it feel so much more real!

Do you know if it's twins yet Lyns ?! :)

haha not yet jess...but by the way my test are and the pains im getting already id be very surprised if it isn't lol

Thanks Lyns!! I'm so in love!! His eyes keep getting lighter by the day!! I really hope he gets oh blue eyes!! I'm feeling good.. He's starting to sleep in longer spurts some days so I'm actually getting sleep.

He's usually fussy in the mornings.. Except this morning I have a happy boy!! Poor guy is going to get his tongue tie clipped this morning :(

How you feeling.. When do u go for your first us

aww he does have such lovely eyes though....such a handsome boy. you will have to keep an eye on him when his older lol

Im feeling good. getting tired now, and hungry more and my boobs are killing me. they hve grown a lot already...I hope I don't go as big as I did with andre :wacko: lol

aww I hope it goes well and hes not in any pain after wards. xx

Yayy!! I'm still very cautious - haven't gone to the doctor yet.. took a First Response digital test this morning and it said no.. went straight to safeway and bought a non digital first response and it said yes.. so 3 yes's to 1 no.. hoping it's not wrong.. What do you guys think??

that is defo a positive hun no doubt about it. I felt that way seeing a very faint line..but seeing them get darker each day will help u believe it more. you will have to do a pregnancy journal so I can stalk you :) xx

congrats to you xxx

that is defo a positive hun no doubt about it. I felt that way seeing a very faint line..but seeing them get darker each day will help u believe it more. you will have to do a pregnancy journal so I can stalk you :) xx

congrats to you xxx[/QUOTE]

How do you do a pregnancy journal?! That sounds fun!

Just go to the pregnancy journal section and click new thread on the top left hand corner :)

I'll be your first stalker xx

Diamond- def a :Bfp: congrats!! Happy and healthy 9 months

Lyns- sounds like things are going great with your pregnancy.. My friends boobs grew double in size with her 2nd.. Apparently they just know what to do,

Carson's appt went good.. He was braver then me.. Lol think he cried less too!!! He's in a bit of pain today.. Fussy and wants to nurse a lot.. But he's doing well.. I have him some infant Tylenol before bed tonight to help him along with a nice bath.. Fingers crossed he sleeps well tonight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->