Plug???

emjgil

New mummy of one :D
Reaction score
can you ladies just confirm something for me.....

Losing your plug.... doesnt have to show traces of blood does it? it can just be that dischargy colour and not blood stained yeah??? xx

I thought your plug was like snotty chunky discharge that could be a whole range of colours and then you could have a 'show' which is more clear with blood in it. That's my understanding but I'm sure someone can clarify.

thats what i thought too, it doesnt have to be bloody, it can just be that snotty 'really bad cold sneezed into tissue' looking gunk (sorry for decription there lol)

Just want to be sure xx

Very interested to know this as i've had plenty of gunky yellow discharge but no pink tinges or anything & im almost 38 weeks!

my mucus plug was clear/chunky at first, then within a few days, it was a big clump of yellowish snot (lol).
the 'bloody show' is just that, similar to the mucus plug, but with tinge of blood.
however, you can lose you plug weeks prior to labor, as where a bloody show, usually means you'll go into labor within 72 hrs. :flower:

Ah that clears this up I must have lost some plug a few days ago/week ago its was thick chunky jelly like snot but no blood- I heard your plug can make itself back up anyway though?

The plug most definitely does not have to have blood in it. Hope this helps! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->