Plus size bump pictures?

LOL I didn't mean OFFEND lol!!! I ment everyone was gonna be drooling :rofl: I don't think its weird at all... I've done 2 or 3 of my bump pics in just a bra... I think maybe one without the bra and just covering lol. I don't take them in my undies because I hate my thighs :rofl:

Were def finding out! I want a boy... or a girl lmao! We don't really care but I have been calling him a HE since we found out. So we haven't really planned for a girl! But what woman doesn't want a little girl??? with the dresses and tea parties!! SO CUTE! But I really think that either way this baby is going to be SO LOVED! And OH doesn't care at all... he calls him a he or a she depending on his mood lol. We actually have a whole list of boy and girl names we call him. None of which we'd actually go through with and mostly dealing with sports or the army lol like Justin calls him schwartscoff! and I call him Jamarkus Russel (WORST QB in the history of the NFL) and i've been calling her Xena if shes a she lol its a mess! Our poor confused baby! So were all gonna be ready to find out!

I think I have finally managed to post a piccy of my bump:) attached is my bump today on my birthday:thumbup:!! It doesnt look as huge as it is, depends on what I wear I think! All the rest are on my phone and cant find my wire to attach to laptop:dohh:

Attachments

• safari park & birthday 028.jpg
    safari park & birthday 028.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 38
  • safari park & birthday 029.jpg
    safari park & birthday 029.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 35
babydeabreu, you are truly stunning :) I love your bump, I bet your quite uncomfortable though he seems to be really low. Me on the other hand he spreads out and Ill have him in my ribcage and bladder at the same time :) But you do truly look amazing...

Clairenicole, I bet you are so excited to find out, I remember at first when they told me it was a girl, I hate to admit it but i was dissapointed I wanted a boy so bad then they told me it was a boy and showed me his little piece and I thought maybe a girl would be fun :) its a crasy thought process but I know you'll be thrilled no matter what, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont name her Xena :)

Updates on me, I am scheduled for an induction on the 21st but my blood pressure is remaining crazy high so after monday and him being a fully cooked turkey, we may have to induce sooner.... we shall see!

Hi ladies,

Here is some pics of me bump at 18 weeks exactly :)

Excuse the "jimjams" lol

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
taken this morning 29weeks xx
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks.jpg

taken just now :)
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks1.jpg

Lovely pictures! I don't mean to be rude, but how are you considered plus size??? You're tiny! You'd be considered slim and sexy here in New Zealand :shrug:

Clairenicole, I bet you are so excited to find out, I remember at first when they told me it was a girl, I hate to admit it but i was dissapointed I wanted a boy so bad then they told me it was a boy and showed me his little piece and I thought maybe a girl would be fun :) its a crasy thought process but I know you'll be thrilled no matter what, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont name her Xena :) !

Why not Xena??? :rofl:

LOL I didn't mean OFFEND lol!!! I ment everyone was gonna be drooling :rofl: I don't think its weird at all... I've done 2 or 3 of my bump pics in just a bra... I think maybe one without the bra and just covering lol. I don't take them in my undies because I hate my thighs :rofl:

Were def finding out! I want a boy... or a girl lmao! We don't really care but I have been calling him a HE since we found out. So we haven't really planned for a girl! But what woman doesn't want a little girl??? with the dresses and tea parties!! SO CUTE! But I really think that either way this baby is going to be SO LOVED! And OH doesn't care at all... he calls him a he or a she depending on his mood lol. We actually have a whole list of boy and girl names we call him. None of which we'd actually go through with and mostly dealing with sports or the army lol like Justin calls him schwartscoff! and I call him Jamarkus Russel (WORST QB in the history of the NFL) and i've been calling her Xena if shes a she lol its a mess! Our poor confused baby! So were all gonna be ready to find out!

oh good as long as my naked bump dont put people off its all good lol :haha::haha:

i bet you cant wait...i know you must be counting down the days because i know i was the day i was finding out what little one way lol you definatly have some different name choices...im liking the name xena though thats a really lovely girls name :flower:

Second Chance babydeabreu, you are truly stunning I love your bump, I bet your quite uncomfortable though he seems to be really low. Me on the other hand he spreads out and Ill have him in my ribcage and bladder at the same time But you do truly look amazing...

thanks :blush::blush: im getting more and more uncomfortable as the little one gets bigger..i feel like im going to timmmmbooooo over lol some days hes high and kicking my ribs but most of the time hes wiggling around down there..think hes ready to pop out lol (hope not) :dohh:

minties----Lovely pictures! I don't mean to be rude, but how are you considered plus size??? You're tiny! You'd be considered slim and sexy here in New Zealand

me slim? haha:haha::haha: i may look slim in my pictures to you hun but im definatly 14/16 in uk size. sexy? i can never find nothing to make me look sexy..jeans or joggers thats the best im getting to sexy lol xx

Lmao! Were Just kidding about Xena! And Jamarkus! We haven't picked a name yet lol... but were not gonna call our baby IT!

Rah! I mucked up the quotes somehow...this is in reply to babydeabreu

You don't look that big AT ALL! Our clothing sizes here are the same as UK, and I would have picked you for a 10. You don't look any bigger than my mum and she weighs 50kg on a heavy day. She is pretty short though.

I'm enjoying this thread a lot, you guys are all lovely. :thumbup:

size 10...jeazz the last time i was a size 10 was when i was like 14 lol maybe its just the way i carry my weight...through my arse maybe? haha. im always a 14 but now at the moment im a 16...the jeans i got on there are a 16, definatly no size 10 unless that just one leg lol :) but thanks for making me feel slimmer mint very nice of you xxx

If it makes you feel better I think a 14 UK IS a 10US!!! So you could just come over here and buy your pants lol I would! If I could find a pair of size 10 that fit me lol I'd spend a million dollars on them just to say I was in a size 10 :rofl: You definately do look like one of those girls that I'd sigh and go "I hate skinny girls" lmao!!! But I know that everyone has a different comfortablility with their own body and just because I think your skinny doesn't mean you do! I'm glad your in the Plus Size thread!

hey im glad there is a thread for pluss size..makes me feel more welcome and less judged if i were in the skinny threads lol :) xx

I know some of the girls here are SOOOOOOOOO skinny! And while I'm very happy for that for them... I don't wanna show off my stretchmarkey B bump to them :rofl:

hahaha i know what you mean :)

my stretch marks are coming more and more through as bump grows. first they were little white ones that you couldnt see but lately they have become more purple and longer. do you think they will go back to white and go or am i basically stuck with the a to z lol x

I got really bad with my first because I gained 100 lbs.. (no seriously a 100 lbs) so I went from cute to OMG! I don't even think you could tell I was pregnant through the whole thing because I gained so much other weight! (which is one of teh reasons that I'm trying super hard not to gain weight with this one!!) But My tummy looked like I jumped on an IUD and blocked the shrapnel with my stomach!!!!!! And it was all DEEP purple. I think it took about a year... maybe 2 but then you could hardly see them. They are still there... Just totally skin matching. tanning helps a lot too! And self tanners on the legs helps! I wish I had a picture to show you! cause if mine can fade then anyones can! Its funny now because they are almost gone now that I'm starting to stretch now! They are blending in MORE! It was the first thing OH noticed about my changing body!

I wouldn't worry TOO much about the stretch marks!

thanks claire. i think it just depends of that individual doesnt it. i'v even started to get them on the tops of my breast, i suppose where my breast have grown two cup sizes its only normal for it to stretch...im not as such worried just totally not used to having purple lines all over me...not the best feeling when your laying in bed trying to get your freak on with your hubby lol :)

My problem lately with the freaky is that I can feel the baby wiggle and then I'm done... mood over!!! :rofl: its one thing to joke about it... its a whole other thing to actually be feeling your baby while your trying to get down with the hubby!!!!!! Its not like I can ignore it either lol OH is like "what???" and I'm like Baby doesn't like it hun! :rofl:

hahahaha oh poor hubby...he will just have to stick to foreplay then want he :haha::haha: lol foreplay good times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->