Plus size & pregnant join here

jen - how did it go hun? I hope your scan went wel... Do we have news on whether its a :pink: or :blue: bump? xx

Cottleston - what time did you eventually get the car hun? At least i hope to god you got it by now. hehe you'v joined the penguin club :haha: iv been in there for a while. I hope your hips are not too sore :hugs:

Cherry - Woo for maybe getting a table job :D But not good that your tummy hurts so much you cant walk properly :hugs:
That woman was so rude. id have had to say something :haha: Imagine ramming a pregnant lady out the way just so you can get on first. :dohh: Some people just need shot.. in fact today.. a lot of people need shot :haha:

Bitysarah - OMG GZ on loosing that much!! Can we swap?? They may have got your weight wrong if their scales were not set properly. BUT the 25lb you have lost will have balanced with what you may have put on just with baby.. hense why your pants still fit :) I am so jealous :thumbup:
Good luck with your GTT :thumbup: I hope you get something real nice to eat afterwards.

Jenny - WOO! So nice not to see - in the bank! Especially since they like to take half a tonne of money from you even if you go 1 pence overdrawn :dohh: Wow i am surprised you'v not seen a consultant yet if you are classed as high risk :shrug: I hope you get all of your questions answered.
I'm hoping i can sleep well..... i fell asleep at 5pm and woke at 8:30pm for a pee. Think I'll have something to eat and then try go back to sleep.

Krafty - urgh again... so jelous :dohh:

I feel a bit better after a sleep. Little man aparently fell asleep at 6pm too. When i got up it woke him up, he had some cough medicine and a bottle then went straight to bed and fell back asleep. Poor boy must have been shattered like mummy. I want something to eat now but im not sure what. xxx

Suddenly when I can't eat I have a huge appetite.... I want a huge glass of milk and a big mac with fries right now.....lol ummm food :)

I can eat a big mac without busting my blood sugar, have to stay clear of the fries. And now I realllllyyyyy want one!

Well ladies, I'm off to bed in about thirty seconds. But just wanted to drop in to let you know that we are team pink. Expecting a beautiful little girl! At 19w1d she is 11 ounces :) So in love!

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/jenbrown1019/Baby%20Brown%202-4-13/BROWNJENNIFERL20130204160812036_zps8768c448.jpg

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/jenbrown1019/Baby%20Brown%202-4-13/BROWNJENNIFERL20130204161737180_zps8bfbeceb.jpg

https://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag144/jenbrown1019/Baby%20Brown%202-4-13/BROWNJENNIFERL20130204162656205_zpsb5bd9a49.jpg

Im lucky as I have an arranged overdraft, but I dont like to go into it really, it stresses me out, but it is handy.

I know iv had 2 pervious sections, high bmi and placenta pervia. He better see me this time round.

Hope you managed to sleep ok, I was up 4 times, and awake countless times with hip cramps. Keep waking up on my back, as no craps there

Jen - Congratulations on team :pink: hun :happydance: What gorgeous scan pics!!

I really want that big mac and fries too! Damn there being no macdonalds here!!

Jenny - with all that i really am surprised you have not seen a consultant yet! Thats really bad! Sorry you had a rubbish sleep. I actually had a really good sleep for once :thumbup: I went back to bed at 10, read a little of 50 shades of grey and then went back to sleep. Woke at 4am to seth coughing so made him some milk (fully expecting him to get up since hed been asleep since 6) he went back to sleep so.. so did i after looking out the window and getting in a bad mood because there is loads of snow! . Woke with the alarm at 7:30.

Keeping Seth off nursery as I'd have to walk down on my own to get him and dont want to risk falling over or having a funny turn without DH. So we are all off into town today.. in the snow.. hoping to god we dont get stuck! The stagecoach lady said the buses are all still running, but they are running late. so have to set of earlier. Gonna have to seriously wrap seth up like an eskimo lol x

oh oh and EDIT: 1 MONTH TODAY AND I HAVE MY BABY!!!!

Am glad you slept well :-D

We have just a light frosting of snow here thank god. Thats bloody enough of the stuff for this year now! Lol

Woken up by 9 yr old puking this morning, joy! Good job it wasn't antenatal today as hubby is in a meeting all day and I doubt a room full of pregnant ladies would have thanked me for pitching up with a vomiting child!

oh no Krafty... is your little one ok?? Not nice when they are ill :hugs:

Jenny - you are lucky.. it was pretty deep here. The rain has just cleared most of it away so we have loads of Slush :dohh: Almost fell on my ass 3 times :dohh:

xx

He spent most of the morning being sick, has just tried some toast for lunch and has now discovered classic Doctor Who on Netflix so I doubt I'll get much out of him the rest of the day!

It's sleeting here, looks awful, glad I don't have to go out in it as a friend is dropping my 6 yr old home from school

Congrats Seth's on 1 month to go :happydance: That's a huge milestone:thumbup: lol cuz im counting down haha... any last minute things you're going to do for this last month

Eeeek be careful in the snow, no falling. Thats a big fear for me with the pp and being rh neg :-/ would be a hospital job for sure.
Its just started snowing here, but its melting as soon as it hits the ground, thank god. Still bloody freezing, out have come the sheep skin gloves. Just when you think spring is here :-(

Had my first appt with midwife today. Some Early Bird thing - Full booking on 21st. Should be fun since it's half term! Apparently morning sickness is good for the ol' BMI. Now down to 34 so it's in the category that I'm not a consultant booking for that reason - Hurrah! However, I'll probably be a consultant booking due to previously having had a 10lb baby and a 4th degree tear. Boo! I actually feel pregnant now I know I have a named midwife!

We had snow again last night to :( was bit slippy on the roads this morning.

I know i really wish i sat next to that lady and suck my belly out there :(. I was having a good day. Got to go on the folded table for an hour i was ment to go back for another hour but someone else was on the table :(. So i just stayed on tills lol but my tummy was as sore which was good i was soooo hungry though lol. Then i got a text i wish i never got :( fucking men(ex) long story i told his cousin and she should be currently on the phone to his mum about how much ive just complained about him lol so he will be in for a right telling off. i figure.

I was meant to meet up with someone tha ive known for 4 years but he was called into work :( gutted he's been right gem and been there for me when ryan was pissing me off. xx

Seth glad all is ok but you should definitely complain about the doctor.

Noo - yay to your booking in appointment

Cottleston - I'm not surprised you are running out of space having two babies !

Koala - hope your little man feels better soon

Jealous of all this weightloss whilst pregnant chat

Can't believe all these rude people at the moment!

Noo, congrats on your weight loss... Even if it was achieved with morning sickness.
Seths, yay for 1 month! Careful in the snow hun
Koala, hope your LO is ok... Toby has bum sickness at the moment. Explosive nappies and a broken washing maching do not a happy mummy make. Urgh.

I got the car back at 6pm after we were booked in for midday. Not impressed but DH complained and got a 30% discount so it's not all bad!
Saw the midwife today. She's SO much nicer than the consultant. She gave me one of these nhs overweight in pregnancy flyers because she had to but she tried to slip it into my folder with my notes and didn't mention it until I saw it. Said it was no big deal, my blood pressure seems fine and her biggest worry would be iron levels over weight but they're good too!
She measured me and I'm measuring 28 weeks just now. Eesh.

realbeauty - thanks hun :D I cant believe how fast its gone! Nope no last minute things.. i have everything done apart from packing my bag (only need my clothes put in it) and buying more formula which i will get on the 14th.

Jenny - oh no hun! I didn't know about rhneg needing immediate attention after a fall till that time i fell in the last snow and my midwife's face dropped till she checked and i was Pos. :hugs: please stay safe hun. Most of our snow has now melted away :happydance: I hope thats the last of it for the year!

Noo - Gz on the weight loss hun :D I'm glad you finally feel pregnant :happydance:

Cherry - Urgh Ryan really does sound like an arse! I hope his family give him a right thorough lashing! Glad your tummy wasnt as sore today :hugs: Such a shame about your friend being called into work.. have you re-scheduled to meet up?

Jelly - thanks hun, i deffo am going to write a letter of complaint. haha im with you on the jelousy front!

Cottleston - WOOT for the 30% discount :thumbup: Not so good about Toby being ill though :( And with no wash machine!! that really is not good :dohh: Bless your midwife sounds lovely.. I'v not had one thing about my weight yet :shrug: maybe its just different up here. and your always going to measure big hun with Bert and Ernie in there :cloud9: Glad your BP and Iron levels are good too

Lots of love to all you ladies tonight. I am off to bed. Feel shattered.. wouldnt think i had all that sleep last night! Need to get up early tomorrow to get seth ready for nursery and tidy up before the midwife comes out. Fingers crossed my BP is good still and the bloods came back good from yesterday. Something else i forgot in my count down... only 9 days till my last scan :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xxxxx

Good luck USAF! Loved my 4ds so much.

It's the middle of the night and I only woke up to pee and take a gaviscon but while we're counting down to stuff... 11 days to V day! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->